Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 3. (Read 316047 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 02, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
I believe in God because he created me I can not see him physically, but of course I can feel him through my actions. He showed me through his actions how he lived, he gave us the opportunity to live a long life in our beautiful world, he wants us all By getting it, he will take us through the beautiful world one day by death.

So why is God killing people?  What kind of design is this?

Why not design people to live forever here on Earth?  Why create them and then kill them?  Is he a serial killer?

What is up with the constant, erroneous DNA replication in all living organisms?

Design my ass.

There is no God, never was, never will be.  This world was created out from a singularity by quantum fluctuations.

It all started 13.5 billion years ago, 4.5 billion years ago Earth formed by itself, first single cell organisms formed 3.5 billion years ago,first primates evolved 50 million years ago from other mammals, we evolved from (and are part of) our apes family.

BTW, your daddy created you when he banged your mommy.  The "Oh God!!!" screams you heard do not mean that God created you. LOL.

I don't understand how religious people can't grasp simple logic. Someone has a terrible disease and it's cured, OH WOW, WHAT A MIRACLE, GOD DID IT. Yet they don't realize God also allowed it in the first place. Strong mental illness.

That's because you are unwilling to understand how deeply God has placed the spirit of mankind into the universe. Man willingly allowed the devil to introduce destruction. Man constantly maintains the destruction that the devil introduced. God attempts to stop this destruction, and that is why we have peace and cures. But the only way to stop the destruction is by creating a new universe. And that is what God did.

Why is that the only way? Because of the depth to which God inserted Himself and man into this universe.

When the new universe gets here, and this one is destroyed, all the people who make it into the new universe will never have any memory of this mess forever. God is fixing it, just not the way you want, because your way is flawed.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 02, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
I believe in God because he created me I can not see him physically, but of course I can feel him through my actions. He showed me through his actions how he lived, he gave us the opportunity to live a long life in our beautiful world, he wants us all By getting it, he will take us through the beautiful world one day by death.

So why is God killing people?  What kind of design is this?

Why not design people to live forever here on Earth?  Why create them and then kill them?  Is he a serial killer?

What is up with the constant, erroneous DNA replication in all living organisms?

Design my ass.

There is no God, never was, never will be.  This world was created out from a singularity by quantum fluctuations.

It all started 13.5 billion years ago, 4.5 billion years ago Earth formed by itself, first single cell organisms formed 3.5 billion years ago,first primates evolved 50 million years ago from other mammals, we evolved from (and are part of) our apes family.

BTW, your daddy created you when he banged your mommy.  The "Oh God!!!" screams you heard do not mean that God created you. LOL.

I don't understand how religious people can't grasp simple logic. Someone has a terrible disease and it's cured, OH WOW, WHAT A MIRACLE, GOD DID IT. Yet they don't realize God also allowed it in the first place. Strong mental illness.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
Activity: 38
June 29, 2018, 02:50:54 AM
yes i believe in a supreme being called God, reasons are as follows.
1. carefully studying nature, the trees, birds air etc, i came to that conclusion that how did these things come to being? were they simply products of circumstances?
2. taking a indepth look at the complex nature of man, internally and externally, i wonder but to ask, how did man came into being? are we truly product of evolution like darwin theory suggested? if yes then where did the apes we were said to have evoluted from came from? were they not created too or were they evoluted from other being?
3. taking a closer look at the universal system, the 7 planets, moon, stars and the sun, i wonder to as myself, who created these perfect system? i came to the conclusion that there exist a superior being and it is God.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 09:00:39 PM
Yes. Because I believe that someone is more superior with us, there is someone listening to our moaning, to our hardship, to our pain. And that someone always believe in us, always have loved us, always cares for us, that someone never left us. He was always there, He just transformed himself into a spirit for Him to become omnipresent. Believe me, there is always watching over us, and that someone is Jesus Christ. And I believe that someday, He will come back again, and save all of us.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 07:54:58 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yeah I believe. In all societies in the world at all points in history someone has talked of Gods. Just feel like with the crazy cluster fuck of society we have we kind of need God to exist. Just my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
June 28, 2018, 07:25:28 PM
I believe in God and his existing and to serve the purpose of creating the universe or the universe exists to serve no purpose. Actually, there are plenty of arguments for something coming from nothing; but since it seems like most things come from something, it is at least reasonable to think the universe came from something. Whether that something is God is another question, yet I believe that something is God.

So, the summary of your post is that you believe in God because there's something that came from nothing and something that came from something?
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
I believe in God and his existing and to serve the purpose of creating the universe or the universe exists to serve no purpose. Actually, there are plenty of arguments for something coming from nothing; but since it seems like most things come from something, it is at least reasonable to think the universe came from something. Whether that something is God is another question, yet I believe that something is God.
Activity: 13
June 28, 2018, 09:53:28 AM
For every human being who lives in the world all continue to believe in God, and if they do not believe in god means they have no religion.
Activity: 139
June 27, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I believe in God and I believe that God truly exists. I believe that God is the Supreme Being who created all the things in the world. No matter what our religion is, and what names we call our God is, but in the end, we believe in one God.
legendary
June 27, 2018, 04:40:26 PM
^^^Good point about religion. But it doesn't have anything to do with God or believing in Him. After all, there are a bunch of religions that don't revolve around God. Even Buddhism only points at the idea that the Buddha might be a god.

Cool
Activity: 16
June 27, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
Straightforward answer is NO.. Here's the explanation.

There are about 40,000 religions in the world. Take any of these religion and try to analyze.. You'll see that the priests and politicians are the only part that truly have any kind of benefit from that religion. Religions are used to control people. But for an intellectual society, no need of religion
Activity: 11
June 27, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
yes I believe in God, for my guidance, and he descends the prophet of his prophet, to guide the good way. but in this world there must be the opposite, if there are good people then there are also bad people, then if I believe in god, there is also a disbelieve, he is all-powerful, he is great, because he, I am here, god thank you.
Activity: 8
June 27, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
I God on believe.Because God me a long time, the opportunity to live has and my sought to God meets.I physically see not, but of course I his actions by him feel can.He me the actions of feeling through showed that how to live a life to live, win to love and life to learn.
Activity: 46
June 27, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
Yes i believe in God, the creator, the omnipresent, the omnipotent, the almighty, the supreme power, God of whichever religion, be it Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, or Jainism, I believe Him only to be the creator.

The concept of God created by humans brings forth thousands of beliefs and superstitions. And as I said, I do believe in God.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
June 27, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
No,I do not believe in god.Because god has nothingto say.Whatever happens in the worl is the creation of allah almighty.
What? Your statements are contrasting, you are not a believer but you believe that Allah Almighty is the cause of events in our world lol?, Huh

I am indifferent, because I do not believe that there is a god who answers the wishes of his own creations, there is no such thing like a genie who answers all prayers. I am fascinated of how people and universe works causing me to believe that there is a being who created human and the space as their habitat. I think I am a Pandeist.
Activity: 81
June 26, 2018, 09:27:26 PM
Yes, I am Muslim and i purely believe on God, God is creative and make all over the world every one will be end and to return to the God, That is the believe which is provided the religion and helps you to spent your life according to their rules and way of prayers,
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
June 26, 2018, 11:34:15 AM
Yes i believe in God his the one who create every thing god knows every thing will happen to our life. God is always with us to protect us to guide us no matter what happen to us i love God. Just like here in bitcoin i believe here because i can work here for money i can earn money for my future.
legendary
June 21, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

List the historical records that you base your belief on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Lmmy2jfeo

Genesis and other poorly written 2000 year old cave dweller fiction.

Cool

Now list the non-fiction historical records that you base your belief on.

Since you think that the Bible is fiction, do your own research.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 21, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

List the historical records that you base your belief on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Lmmy2jfeo

Genesis and other poorly written 2000 year old cave dweller fiction.

Cool

Now list the non-fiction historical records that you base your belief on.

Pages:
Jump to: