Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 8. (Read 316047 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:52:27 AM
Yes I do. I want to believe that there is smth after your death
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 01:31:40 AM
yes I believe in god, everything in this world is there because of the intervention of god,
Activity: 37
February 14, 2018, 01:27:55 AM
I believe in God
For my adult Catholic trying to lead the Christ-life, it is useful to recall the reasons for believing. It is helpful to review why we know that God is exists.
Is there a God? Is there a God above and beyond us all? Above our life and death, above our joys and sorrows, above our world and space program? For thinking people, this is really the important question. Is there a God?
People have been asking this questions for as long as people have been thinking, but now so much more is known about this world and about us. There are answers and ideas never known before.
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 11:07:11 PM
god exists. even if we do not see him. i do believe that there is a creator of all things and above all, there is a father who always guides us and lead us to the right path and way. even if we can not appreciate his doings, he always there for us even in the midst of our depression, problem, anxiety and even in our joys and victories. i believe in god. because i have a lot of experiences of how god put me in my trashes and mess. i know that we do have a lots of religion in the world, still there is only one god that we are believing in.
Activity: 128
February 13, 2018, 11:00:45 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes i believe in God, because i know that God created all the things in earth. I believe in God because if i pray and make a wish with God to help me in my daily life and always guide me, he do and God always guiding me and my family.
Activity: 90
February 13, 2018, 10:52:16 PM
Yes I believe in God. I will point out one reason I believe in God and be on my way. There is no way materialism is true. If materialism is true then numbers are just a figment of the human imagination and don't really exist. I am sure there is a guy out there who will make that claim. At that point I want to ask him if I can take half of his possessions... after all numbers are just a figment of the human imagination. For some reason that guy never agrees to it. Numbers are a clear example of something that clearly exists on another plane. They aren't physical. So here's the deal if numbers exist on another plane and are real why can't other things exist the same way? Think about it.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 13, 2018, 08:07:30 PM
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 08:00:14 PM
Yes. I do
Activity: 84
February 13, 2018, 06:17:58 PM
Yes! I believe in God. God is the creator of the universe and why won't I believe such a wonderful man that did all this for human sake.
I believe God because I put all my trust in him
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 03:22:16 PM
I believe in the Absolute. Thus we are all one, experiences are infinite. Huh
Activity: 75
February 13, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

Of course I do, If you would consider how our earth was so placed exactly on the solar system then probably you may think there is  really a Creator.  And not only that how about the smallest thing that ever lives as well. How was it so possible? So we all go back to the idea the there is really a GOD.

Activity: 132
February 13, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

I don't really know if God ever existed. I classify myself as agnostic.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
Yes , i really believe god because god give something special for me.
When people discuss God's existence is that if the laws of physics were even slightly different from how they are, life as we know it would be impossible.
Activity: 119
February 13, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
Yes, I believe in God,because God our creator of heaven and earth.god is our almighty father.
Activity: 76
February 13, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
Yes , i really believe god because god give something special for me.
Activity: 99
February 13, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
Yes I believe in God but I don't believe in religion because for me, they have different goals and purposes, they just the same of what they will spread to us and it is the word of God. After I read the events during crusades, my mind changes and my perception about Muslims and Christians are definitely changed!
Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Yes,i do believe in God!because He is the creator of heaven and earth,our savior,He molded us a resemblance of Him,He never abandon us in times Of difficulties,He gave us life and love us abundantly!

Activity: 43
February 10, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
Yes, I belive in God. Because without God we are nothing.
Activity: 51
February 10, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
Yes, I do believe in God..
Activity: 64
February 10, 2018, 06:23:39 AM
yes, i absolutely believe in GOD.

Because GOD the only one who gave me a life and GOD the creator of this world
Pages:
Jump to: