Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 79. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 08:25:34 PM
Yes i am believe in God. He is the reason why i am here to join this forum. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life.Without God we are nothing.

Since I were born, my parents always told me about God. God is the one who created everything in the universe including us, humans. God also help us by giving blessings that we use in our daily lives. Even though we have different religions, we only have one God.  We humans are giving thanks to God by attending mass and praying to him. Me, Yes I believed in God and we should respect each other beliefs.
I strongly agree with you, humans can only trust one God despite the different religions. Because if the man trusts more than one God then he will have more than one religion. It is very dangerous because the ideology he gets will vary and it will upset his mind and heart.
That is do uncommon happenings that a man or woman have many Gods and i think it exist in egyptian were most of the ancient greek gods . However its not that God will save us it it on the peoples heart and mind how he use to praise and pray to his God to save in danger .etc. I believe in one Only God and honestly im not to close to him in praying which is my only fault.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
August 09, 2017, 07:37:16 PM
Yes i am believe in God. He is the reason why i am here to join this forum. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life.Without God we are nothing.

Since I were born, my parents always told me about God. God is the one who created everything in the universe including us, humans. God also help us by giving blessings that we use in our daily lives. Even though we have different religions, we only have one God.  We humans are giving thanks to God by attending mass and praying to him. Me, Yes I believed in God and we should respect each other beliefs.
I strongly agree with you, humans can only trust one God despite the different religions. Because if the man trusts more than one God then he will have more than one religion. It is very dangerous because the ideology he gets will vary and it will upset his mind and heart.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 09, 2017, 01:18:53 PM
I do believe in GOD.
GOD has been in existence before the creatikn of th e world, He created us and gave us life. So many miracles have been done in my life that can only be ascribed to GOD
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 01:10:05 PM
Nope, i don't believe in him or saints.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
August 09, 2017, 12:07:27 PM
My answer is I don't know! I am agnostic

Most of us are agnostics, but that has nothing to do with the question OP has posed. You either believe or you don't, there is no middle ground here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 09, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 07:22:32 AM
My answer is I don't know! I am agnostic
Activity: 128
August 09, 2017, 07:11:42 AM
Activity: 247
August 09, 2017, 04:32:17 AM
 yes .. im absolutely believe in god who created me and other things in the universe .. no more vice versa and other opinion .. because if you believe in god no other words just believe and praise the lord..thankyou
Activity: 242
August 09, 2017, 04:13:54 AM
I believe in God, when I was young, I see some strange things can not be explained with science, where to see is to believe in God, by the way, my family all believe in God. Smiley
Agree. So much we can not see while God can see it. Especially God always gives us what we need instead of whatever we ask because God knows not everything we ask is really what we need. Believe in your God each because the world is so diverse, then by believing in God, our lives will have more purpose.

Some people believe in God gives a lot of strength and inspiration. I have friends who believe in God helps to live. I can not call myself a believer, but I'm very interested in the topic of higher forces and God
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
August 09, 2017, 04:10:48 AM
Yes and No, somehow it is really important to know who is the god you are talking about and for me this is really a personal question, i do somehow believe and God but at the same time because of bad situations, i just don't believe in him, however, it's still inside my heart that he is real and he is alive.
Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
August 09, 2017, 02:00:31 AM
Especially God always gives us what we need instead of whatever we ask because God knows not everything we ask is really what we need.

So does your god think that the kids in Africa need starvation, or are they just praying to the wrong god so yours gets all pissy about it and doesn't help? Either way, seems like a total dick to me.

I am agnostic. I do not know if there is a god or not. I believe it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe.

You cannot be 'just agnostic', that doesn't make any sense. Nobody knows if there is any sort of supernatural entity or not, and that is why we are talking about belief here. So make a list of all the gods you believe to exist, and if that list stays empty, you're an atheist - if there is even one name on the list, you're a theist.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
August 08, 2017, 09:53:21 PM
I believe in God, when I was young, I see some strange things can not be explained with science, where to see is to believe in God, by the way, my family all believe in God. Smiley
Agree. So much we can not see while God can see it. Especially God always gives us what we need instead of whatever we ask because God knows not everything we ask is really what we need. Believe in your God each because the world is so diverse, then by believing in God, our lives will have more purpose.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
August 08, 2017, 05:53:49 PM
No, but i respect what other believe.

I believe that you shouldn't respect what other believe. Do you respect my beliefs?
If someone respects my opinion, it does not mean that he shares my thoughts. Thus, we always meet opponents with a loyal approach to other people's thoughts. Thus, God and religion can be heard by everyone, but not everyone will perceive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
August 08, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

I believe that you shouldn't respect what other believe. Do you respect my beliefs?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 03:19:16 PM
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 01:38:59 PM
Yes all of us surely believe in god.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 08, 2017, 01:38:04 PM
I am agnostic. I do not know if there is a god or not. I believe it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe.
The fact is that people basically believe, even without proof. I do not know who is an agnostic, But the fact that religion today is very much settled in the souls of people, that's for sure. But I do not want to be a witness to the fact that atheism develops very much in the world and religion can die. It seems to me that this will be a very serious problem for humanity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
August 08, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
Activity: 182
August 08, 2017, 07:46:11 AM
I believe only in Bitcoin and to be honest probability that 1 Bitcoin will cost 1M$ is less far fetched than God.
Pages:
Jump to: