Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 84. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 18, 2017, 05:55:08 AM
Yes,  i believe in God because he always protect me from danger and to the unexpected situation that i dont want to exist,  also i believe in him because he always give me strength and confident whenever i face the challenges that i encountered in my life.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
July 18, 2017, 02:35:19 AM

It is possible to believe in god. The day you believe in yourself for the sake of goodness, in spite of indoctrinations of a 'holy' 'ordinanced' book of "God" - that is when you discover god and truly believe.  Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 01:19:08 AM
Yes, I believe in God. My existence is found in Him and His ordinance has been working for me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
July 17, 2017, 11:50:53 PM
Ofcourse i do believe in God the Father. Because as a christian i solely believe in him for He is the Creator of heaven and Earth and He is the one who give birth to us thats why i do believe in Him.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
July 17, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I am, Because in every breathe we take in our daily life God is the only one who are capable to do it were ordinary people cannot do it.
also the mountains, sky, the universe galaxy, sea in the oceans, and all creatures in the sea, land and all kinds of plants and tree in the whole world are showing there is God.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
July 17, 2017, 07:34:39 PM
Yes I believe in God because I was born as a Christian. I believe that God created all even life. And I also believe that everything that happens around as is God's plan be it good or bad.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
July 17, 2017, 04:12:45 PM
Yes!I do because he creats all of us.He gives us foods and everything that we need for our daily life.God is God.He is almighty.He can do everything if he want.He send us here for a short time .One day all of the Earth will be destroyed.For this reason I believe God.

And yet he cannot post on this bitcoin forum...LOL

All imaginary friends have this problem.  They are imaginary.

God posts on this forum through all His people who post on His behalf.

Cool
Well if you post on his behalf then your god is backward and knows NOTHING ..

Most of the believers on here are from lands who have just come out of their MUD HUTS..
OR Crazy religious BIBLE BELT YANKS Cheesy..

Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church ...
Video for religious crazies in america▶ 3:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXdvlv5Qxg
10 Jan 2014 - Uploaded by CrazyConversations

American Evangelical Christians are batshit crazy! - YouTube
Video for religious crazies in america▶ 10:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp3eLfZA9Q
7 Feb 2009 - Uploaded by DieBlasphemiker
American Evangelical Christians are batshit crazy! ... In America there is no religious influence in our

The crazy christian and mad sermons in South Korea's church ...
Video for religious crazies in america▶ 6:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nj2JTPjlgk
4 Aug 2007 - Uploaded by kkamsi4
The crazy christian and mad sermons in South Korea's church ... I was infested by 3 nutty Christian .

WOW even south korea are having ago Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  CRAZIES ..
I know if there is any religion in North Korea, Although they should be adherents, but in fact they have their own ruler who will not tolerate any other religion. As for South Korea, it's even hard to guess anything. But about American Protestants and Evangelists, you can also tell Jehovah's Witnesses for hours. Something is hard very much what they have certain to say. But Ona is not only insane.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 17, 2017, 12:46:55 PM
Yes!I do because he creats all of us.He gives us foods and everything that we need for our daily life.God is God.He is almighty.He can do everything if he want.He send us here for a short time .One day all of the Earth will be destroyed.For this reason I believe God.

Cool
Well if you post on his behalf then your god is backward and knows NOTHING ..

Most of the believers on here are from lands who have just come out of their MUD HUTS..
OR Crazy religious BIBLE BELT YANKS Cheesy..

Craziest Church Service EVER in the Black African American Church ...
Video for religious crazies in america▶ 3:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXdvlv5Qxg
10 Jan 2014 - Uploaded by CrazyConversations

American Evangelical Christians are batshit crazy! - YouTube
Video for religious crazies in america▶ 10:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp3eLfZA9Q
7 Feb 2009 - Uploaded by DieBlasphemiker
American Evangelical Christians are batshit crazy! ... In America there is no religious influence in our

The crazy christian and mad sermons in South Korea's church ...
Video for religious crazies in america▶ 6:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nj2JTPjlgk
4 Aug 2007 - Uploaded by kkamsi4
The crazy christian and mad sermons in South Korea's church ... I was infested by 3 nutty Christian .

WOW even south korea are having ago Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  CRAZIES ..
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 17, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

Cool
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 17, 2017, 11:45:20 AM
Unfortunately the word “God” has been bastardized. It started off as one thing and then it’s gone through the religion grinder, the New Age grinder, the self-help grinder, the atheist grinder, the science grinder, and what’s come out is a cartoon character of an old man with infinite power who gets angry sometimes.
But yes. I believe that I am God. And so are you. The universe loves to create. Ever since the Big Bang all the Universe has done is create. It created a bang, it created dust, and stars, and galaxies and planets and life forms and brains. All of these atoms stuck together in trillions of miraculous ways that created consciousness. It created you and me.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
July 17, 2017, 10:05:21 AM
Yes I believe in God. Maybe he is not exist but you can feel it
It would sound better if "maybe you can not see Him, but you can feel it". Because God certainly exists, but we can not see, we can only feel. The existence of God will always be our feel, especially if we are in a difficult situation.
July 17, 2017, 09:19:24 AM
I also strongly believe in God because He is  Real.The chances of all of this complex universe happening without the existence of an involved God who cares about his creation are less than a million billion to one. It is kind of lame to believe in chance when the odds are that low. I don't even bother to play the lottery because a million to one is too low. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made.
July 17, 2017, 09:13:21 AM
i strongly believe in God, because He is my Creator.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
July 13, 2017, 10:04:05 AM
Of course! I believe in God. Without Him, we won't be here and we are nothing. We live for Him. He created us in His own image and likeness. God is the center of all.

I also believe in God, He is real, He changed my life and for those atheist out there that will use their philosophy about those people who are being killed and God isn't showing mercy to Him, they need to draw nigh to Him.

You are delusional.

A person is simply mistaken, or the priests purged his brains. But this is his choice and we have no right to impose our opinion.
I do not believe in God. I believe in a causal relationship between our actions and the result
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
July 13, 2017, 06:33:09 AM
Activity: 9
July 12, 2017, 01:52:23 PM
yes I believe in God Otherwise there won't be any BITCOIN Grin
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
July 12, 2017, 01:42:38 PM
i believe in god because how everything in this world god create the human and world god full of powergod offer the salvation for every one of us how follow his command only god make all defferent to our nature.
Activity: 376
July 12, 2017, 04:52:13 AM
Of course! I believe in God. Without Him, we won't be here and we are nothing. We live for Him. He created us in His own image and likeness. God is the center of all.

I also believe in God, He is real, He changed my life and for those atheist out there that will use their philosophy about those people who are being killed and God isn't showing mercy to Him, they need to draw nigh to Him.
Activity: 17
July 12, 2017, 04:36:50 AM
Activity: 672
July 12, 2017, 01:14:34 AM
for me no, there is not enough evidence. i believe that the bible was written by some bored people who wondered how they got here so created a theory. i think that these stories got passed down through word and mouth until someone decided to write them down.

You are quite right . There is no creator of whole universe called god and the religions that exist are fabricated by lunatic human beings. I'm sure that All the religions aren't more than  hallucinations  of drug addicts.
Pages:
Jump to: