Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in IEO BITTREX? - page 11. (Read 1652 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 11:35:10 PM
IEO could be the new thing today, the only problem is that they are sold out the minute it has been officially released. Of course we can control the market and we really don't know what's going to happen.

And just like ICO there is risk involved, but what I like about IEO though is that it's has the back up of reputable exchanges. Maybe this is a plus for whether we will see a dump on it? We don't know.

So this is a continue battle and dilemma for most investors and traders.

Bittrex is a reputable and large trading platform .
Anyone who joins bittrex's IEO will lose all their money.

Now the result like this will make bittrex impossible for the IEO because no one is involved.

Please return to the traditional transaction instead of joining the IEO as my advice.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
May 05, 2019, 11:31:49 PM
IEO could be the new thing today, the only problem is that they are sold out the minute it has been officially released. Of course we can control the market and we really don't know what's going to happen.

And just like ICO there is risk involved, but what I like about IEO though is that it's has the back up of reputable exchanges. Maybe this is a plus for whether we will see a dump on it? We don't know.

So this is a continue battle and dilemma for most investors and traders.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
May 05, 2019, 11:27:32 PM

At the beginning, VBK I couldn't buy it and was very sad because I really liked bittrex
The price of VBK drops below the price of IEO and bittrex announces the new IEO as Oceans I still believe in bittrex because it is a big floor.
This time I bought OCEANs and believe that bittrex will give the price of oceans a strong boost to regain its inherent honor.

Life is not like a dream ,
I bought 0.73 btc and cut to 0.15 btc .
https://i.imgur.com/r0CKUcy.jpg

I officially quit playing IEO and returned to the traditional trade coin ,
Do you have any money strategy? Please share with me. There must be failure to succeed.

You look at me and draw new lessons.

SAY BYE IEO and BITTREX .

Pages:
Jump to: