Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in luck? - page 14. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 17, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
yes of course I really believe in luck because when you experience luck you can get a lot of profits, so when you get luck then be grateful. luck I think it is very difficult to get, in the world of luck trading is very important.
Luck is nothing but a form of randomness. It is actually part of probability theory of life. Everything really boils down to probability. They call it probability wane, which collapses at the moment, at the instance of observation. So what it actually means is, Nothing is certain until you actually do it. I follow the same principles. I just say if you end up having a probability of being successful, then what I want is as many shots as possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
I do.
Both skill and luck is needed when you are trading since you cannot predict the market.
A whale friend could help, that is if you know one of them. But I doubt they will let their information be leaked. They will just hide with their so called "brokers" that will do the work.

That is when luck comes in. You sell at a high price then suddenly it goes higher. That is bad luck. But if the whale suddenly sells then you are very lucky cause the price will sure fall and you could buy back once again.

So far in my life I did not believe the luck at all mate. It may think someone or something wrong insistingly so I am not relay on luck factor anytime in my life bro. Then I would like to see the bitcoin price bumped according to the marketplace adoption. If I think it my luck when I invested that is foolish thought right mate!
When you have skill in analyzing the good coins and being part of signal channels on telegram to get the profit all the time mate.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
May 17, 2018, 02:40:20 PM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

Making a trade just with the hope to win it is pure gambling.
That's not what successful trading is about.
Successful trading is all about probablities, a good risk-reward-ratio and understanding the basics of technical analysis and how to read a chart it's history. You wanna make quality trades and not random guesses!
So to finally answer your question. No I don't believe in luck. You have to better than the others in this market. And if you are, you will make money.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 17, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
I do.
Both skill and luck is needed when you are trading since you cannot predict the market.
A whale friend could help, that is if you know one of them. But I doubt they will let their information be leaked. They will just hide with their so called "brokers" that will do the work.

That is when luck comes in. You sell at a high price then suddenly it goes higher. That is bad luck. But if the whale suddenly sells then you are very lucky cause the price will sure fall and you could buy back once again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
Luck is another word for being ignorant. There is no luck in crypto. People have to choose to buy/sell, set up a bot, watch crypto news, etc. It may seem like chance at first, but there isn't a chance in reality.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:30:28 PM
I think its more like discipline than luck.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 17, 2018, 02:29:07 PM
Yes I believe the luck everyone believe the luck but trade is not depends for luck just use some trick in trade
I also believe in luck but i think knowledge and skills are more important to succeed in trading.You will not lasts longer in trading if you solely believe in luck,maybe in gambling luck can do.In trading,your expertise in market analysis is a must especially if you're a day trader but if you tend to be a holder for a long-term investment,even a little expertise will do as long as you're keeping potential coins.
Activity: 66
May 17, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
I do not believe in luck. But I believe in the strength of randomness.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
May 17, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
I believe in luck but only because I tend to be super lucky.
Activity: 25
May 17, 2018, 01:29:26 PM
Of I course I fate believe.The fate of if many nothing found.However,you will have to try.When you do not try to only the fate of your desired in order reach that will help.I think everyone any in order to get to try to be.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 12:57:25 PM
Yes I believe the luck everyone believe the luck but trade is not depends for luck just use some trick in trade
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
May 17, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

I believe the luck.But luck is not everything.At first you have to learn how to trade.Then you have to work hard to learn trading strategy.With this you have a luck means,you will get huge amount of bitcoin at low price.You will get profit,when the price increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 17, 2018, 12:42:09 PM
You should to work hard and study hard. But luck is also needed. In the book of Nicholas Taleb "The Black Swan" is described. I recomend to read this book
I believe that we are creating our own luck just like here in cryptocurrency, some might say that we are lucky but I believe that we chose to believe in this kind of opportunity that is why we are destined to earn a lot depending how much we want to earn.
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 12:31:44 PM
You should to work hard and study hard. But luck is also needed. In the book of Nicholas Taleb "The Black Swan" is described. I recomend to read this book
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
traders basically have to know the positive and negative sides of a trade. Very crucial if the trader is not able to minimize losses in trading. It is very emotional in trading bitcoin in the market
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
May 17, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
I think luck is value 10% and 90% of effort. Work hard is the best key for you to be success in cryptocurrency world. But, need to be remember that analyze skill is important beside effort and lucky. Luckiness is a small part of cryptocurrency. First you need to analyze crypto that you want to invest and ask for someone advice. And that is shape from your effort, and if you have luck, you will win that game.
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
Everyone believes in luck, it's normal. Sometimes there is luck, and sometimes there is failure, everything happens in life.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 17, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
Yes I believe my luck but I know that luck also works according to its own laws.maybe luck is just a grace from up above and it might be luck of his good deed in return.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
I believe.But then everything should not be dependent on fate.And not everything is controlled by fate.Many things are determined on the basis of their actions.But faith in the part is not blind faith.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 11:04:44 AM
of course I believe that, luck has a big role especially in trading, but to be a successful trader we do not rely too much luck because not every time people experience luck. keep learning and looking for more information about trading and keep doing research first.
Pages:
Jump to: