Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in luck? - page 8. (Read 1349 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 06:30:10 AM
Hard work and luck walk together. When you have luck, sometimes you get chance suddenly and after that you work on it with hard work and again you receive reward
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 04:48:20 AM
I believe in luck. That's the most important thing in trading is luck. Trading is not all luck, an analysis, knowledge, and lucky need. I try hard work and try and luck is one of the most important reasons for success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
May 21, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
I believe in luck,but you shouldn't depend on it. To have an effort and be a hardworking individuals are the keys to achieve our goals in life. By joining bounty campaign,more efforts an patience is needed. If you get lucky,that's the fruit of your efforts.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 04:20:55 AM
I lost most of my investment after some time working in crypto and after that I again started with a small amount and started earning slowly from that and at that time luck supported me so much if at that time luck was not with me maybe I was not here in this field at this time because I do not have anything to trade with luck helped me recover my loss.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 03:46:05 AM
If you are on trading you need to be good and have a brilliant skill in trading. Luck can be an aspect of winning and can be a good thing also in trading. If you just have an excellent trading skills then there is no need for luck, that skills of yours is enough to be successful.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 03:45:28 AM
Yes luck is someone's destiny, someone will always win when his life in luck aka hoki.Anda learn from many experiences about the game in the world of cryptocurrancy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 21, 2018, 03:41:51 AM
Being a trader and expecting to have luck on trades simply means that you are gambling, because trading does not involve luck but rather having a working strategy that would be able to maximize your profits and minimize your losses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
Yes I believe that luck is every thing if you are lucky because many things which will happen to all because of your luck if you are a hard worker person you can work hard to achieve a status but for a lucky person like if we check in the trading business some time trader earn more profit with out a work or strategy all because of luck.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 21, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
Luck is real and i believe luck. We do bounty campaign and we receive payment,we need a lucky to got good bounty and give we a lot of profit. We need lucky in trading or gambling to gain a lot of profit. In this life we need lucky to reach dream Smiley
Will not be satisfied if your dream has been reached but the result of luck.
The lucky is not you are looking for, but lucky is made by your own self. Every bounty campaign you take part will not give you any luck. But if you do research on the bounty campaign is, 90% you will get luck for bounty campaign that you do research. However with trading and gambling, if your way depend on your lucky you will not get anything in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 21, 2018, 02:59:25 AM
of course yes and I believe in luck, me and my no-experienced friend started trading 2 years ago, i used charts, models, reading lots of things etc. he just liked the name of ethereum and jsut bought and wait.

Now he retired Smiley me, i am still working with charts,models etc...

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 02:51:24 AM
Yes and luck is the reason I've made almost 6BTC in less than a year of holding. Even if I am good at trading but I don't have enough luck, perhaps I'll be spending many years just to hit that goal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
I believe in luck, because today you have, in addition to the efforts of yourself, you have the luck of yourself, and some winners, they still have the luck factor into it. I believe there is good luck and how about you??
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 20, 2018, 10:42:14 PM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

In some cases, I somehow believe in luck because there are some instances where in we could get a great reward instantly. Lottery is an example of us being lucky for we can't guess the result of it but just through luck. Also, there are some times in our lives where we get what we are aiming for easily.
Activity: 39
May 20, 2018, 10:13:30 PM
Yes, especially when I hold some tokens from new ICOs but it turned out run downwards drastically...
Activity: 22
May 20, 2018, 10:07:20 PM
No, it's all about trading method, technical analysic and learning deep into the core of the crypto where you are investing. The final point is money managemnet.
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 09:57:02 PM
Luck is real and i believe luck. We do bounty campaign and we receive payment,we need a lucky to got good bounty and give we a lot of profit. We need lucky in trading or gambling to gain a lot of profit. In this life we need lucky to reach dream Smiley
Activity: 434
May 20, 2018, 09:38:15 PM
do you think that to be sucesfull trader one needs to be lucky or not but rather work hard, learn etc. my opinion is that luck plays big part. i know i myself am not realy somewhat enough lucky in lottery, gaming and similar. evan worse, used to be highly unluck to the point i would feal the world is going against me on purpose. i know some people like me, who simply cant succide evan if they work extra hard, like givin more then 100 percent. something happens, always. so you can see how realy bad fealing it is when it happens over and over again, to the point one starts to cry. then the oposite ones. ones who simply have lucky hand. so which one are you?, or do you evan think there is such thing as luck, and does it play any part in this cryptogame?

I believe that it is the hard work that eilp dhape you beung a better trafer but lucl is of course qill give you the opportunities to be a successful one because not all great people im thqt thing will be given the opportunity to be successful and being lucly is doing a big role in our life. Because in cryptocurrency we do not know when qill that coins will pump qnd like for example how much you are better in trading if that coin you have invested in have a luck and then puno you will gain a huge money in an instant
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

It depends upon the circumstances that we are facing. Some people are just so lucky enough to gain greater than their capital. I believe in luck but I believe in hardwork more. Eventhough we are not that lucky, if we work hard for our goals, we will be able to reach or get what we want in life to succeed.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 09:22:55 PM
Luck plays a part but before being fortunate, you must have the requisite knowledge of  crypto trading otherwise all you have been doing is just gambling.
Activity: 302
May 20, 2018, 07:28:34 PM
I'm complete to the may mắn when trade, you can be visible that the current dynamic variable and highly problems, if the transaction transaction has an existing jvà based only may mắn, no other than marker both, you will fast fast and lossed fatal. Towning is recovering in short time like the bitcoin long range longitude in the past period, do you need to over your weight in the transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: