Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have a good future. Why? - page 2. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well, i believe.

and i am talking about  LTC

You have already seen massive growth and people are catching on.

I see lots of people bag LITECOIN, but its faster, and has lots of capabilities, and people who bad mouth this coin will be left with egg on face soon.

Once you can swap BTC for LTC and visa versa, people will flock. There are also lots of development and apps that will integrate litecoin. Its all up in the air right now, but once implemented, do not be surprised to see LTC at $140-$150.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcoin does have a future. If bitcoin can prevail and have control over its strength in the future, other remarkable alternative coins will also be able to hold a good future. One common misconception about bitcoin is its price. People think if the price is high and keeps on rising, it will have a good future. But that's not true at all!
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
What I see is Bitcoin is still going to stop crypto currency in the future and will still maintain strength, I think Bitcoin will not just be at it's peak, probably it might go over our predicted price, for ethereum and litecoin, I think ethereum will be widely used as well, and will also obtain a status like Bitcoin is having today,  for litecoin, I think it will also spread, but not that popular, since we have ethereum and Bitcoin, I think the two will battle for popularity. Still I consider the the three to be good investments today, and in the future, we'll be rewarded due to our research and trust in our investments.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have a good future. Why?
almost everyone believes the coins you mentioned. I think they believe in seeing good progress, if you look at a very fast graph I believe you will have an answer to your question. I believe 3-4 years ahead of the coin will be more expensive than today.
yes the three had been mentioned really have a good future and if we have that i think that it will gives us a huge of profit too in the near future, because being successful are not been done in a short period it takes time so if we have patience of holding that we can have what we want.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Technology has made a tremendous impact on the communication sector, it also has created a fantastic platform for making payment in different issues, that is called digital currency. Day by day we are getting engaged with this blockchain system. Already we have been experiencing in different aspect like food payment, Taxi fee, land and building purpose, health care fee and so on. so In the future, this type of currency will dominate in the monetary sector.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
almost everyone believes the coins you mentioned. I think they believe in seeing good progress, if you look at a very fast graph I believe you will have an answer to your question. I believe 3-4 years ahead of the coin will be more expensive than today.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
Of course, the three are the best in the market and their plans are fine and for all the good of the people. if only bitcoin is actually the future of the three but the bitcoin also supports ethereum and litecoin to lift the alternate coin we currently have.

Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Well I believe that BTC, ETH, LTC have bright future because they have a big community behind them supporting them , their acceptance is increasing around the globe day by day and the rate of increase in the users is also very good .
Some extra things that makes their future good is that they are digital currencies, they do not need to be converted into any currency when traveling in different countries, they cannot be stolen , they can be used as an asset as well as a currency.
They are the future of investment and currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

Speaking about the bitcoin I think current growth is enough proof for its power and how it can grow in the future is predictable from it. Just imagine two to three more forks in line lie this could grow bitcoin all the way high to 10-20K USD in no time. Its all about believing in the coin and keeping it for as much long as you could.

Ethereum is unlimited in the number and thats the one of reason why it doesn't get pumped very hard even though it is invested with the ICO projects and stuff like that. May be someday it will break that barrier by having enough market cap and could grow in the future but not sure how much and when.

Litecoin seems to potential coin but it would take lot of time and patience to see it grow. So thats why this one is last in my list!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
No, i believe only Bitcoin have good future.
Litecoin is just copypaste of bitcoin with minor minor changes (faster blocks, more coins) so it have no future at all or any added value.
Ethereum is just programming challenge for geek's, even author/creator of Ethereum Vitalik don't know what purpose of ethereum is yet. Its just a experiment.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
I'm sure all cryptocurrencies have good prospects in the future let alone bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. this is due to the increasing user so it will strengthen the position of bitcoin and altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

For a lot of people, Bitcoin is the ultimate cryptocurrency. As of now, in the short term, I would say that bitcoin has a strong future due to the upcoming support from Amazon. Ethereum and Litecoin don't really get the same attention bitcoin does, but again, that's a result of how many more people support Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin's future is much stronger than Ethereum and Litecoin's.
Activity: 14
There are many cryptocurrencies, but what is unique about Ethereum is that it is not just a simple ledger. Ethereum has the ability to execute code. In other words, it can do more than just record things. Because it can execute code, you can specify the conditions under which a transaction will occur which they call "Smart Contracts". Smart Contract that is executed without any outside interference, and will even happen regardless of that fact that something might happen to a computer on the distributed database. It is a good time to invest! The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
Activity: 25
I believe that BTC, ETH and litecoin and some other virtual currencies will all have a good future. Time has proven that they all have a future of development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
The global financial system is already ineffective. The world is stirring up new ideas. Crypto currency is the future global financial system.
The world financial system is really inefficient but the reason is that it is controlled by corrupt officials, embezzlers and bankers. They created this system to subjugate people. They have no authority over bitcoin so bitcoin shows these results. But bitcoin as it is now absolutely useless for the economy. It is also necessary to understand. Altcoins will always exist because there is demand for them, but their lives will be shorter than bitcoin and at a price they can never compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Great, thank you for your answers guys. I always trying to ask experts about the questions in which i have some doubts.)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Bitcoin is now proving its worth! In just a matter of time, it is now more than $7000 and still rising. It is said to be the future money. Even those people that I know who are very hesitant before to invest in Bitcoin are now asking me questions about it and some of them already invested. As for Ethereum and Litecoin, I believe that they also have a very good future. They have a very active developers and the project is very great. There are also lots of altcoins which are very promising such as IOTA, DASH, Ripple and many more.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The global financial system is already ineffective. The world is stirring up new ideas. Crypto currency is the future global financial system.
Activity: 8
Oh..  Hopefully litecoin and dogecoin rates will grow
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
It is a coin that has good prospects in the world of digital currency. I think the quality of the coin is undoubtedly in doubt and can serve as a lucrative investment. Especially Bitcoin, currently Bitcoin continues to increase and shows a very positive graph. every day Bitcoin always shows a new record and for an investor of course this is very profitable. They can take long-term investments as well as short-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: