Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have a good future. Why? - page 3. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Ethereum for me has a good potential. They just support this [Suspicious link removed]d enough to be really high. I think in a few years ETH will be around 1.5k. Bitcoincash is also now rising.

I use blockchain for bitcoins, but 2 months ago i saw that ETH support was added. This will make ETH have a higher potential.

Not that much with blockchain.info that you can't see or manage your tokens in the ethereum wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Don't know about other alts but Bitcoin and Ethereum can grow very big in future. They are not actually competitors, bitcoin is good for processing payments while Ethereum is for crowdfunding and decentralized app.

Talking about litecoin, I actually Don't have strong hope for this.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Ethereum for me has a good potential. They just support this [Suspicious link removed]d enough to be really high. I think in a few years ETH will be around 1.5k. Bitcoincash is also now rising.

I use blockchain for bitcoins, but 2 months ago i saw that ETH support was added. This will make ETH have a higher potential.
Activity: 11
Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have a good future. Why?
Yes for bitcoin,  no for the others.  Bitcoin is used widely and will be used by even more soon!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
If Bitcoin didn't have a good future, I don't know what else will have a good future...

Nowadays, I frequently tell my friends, "You're losing out if you don't want to get involve with cryptocurrency"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
bitcoin definitely has a great future and as history has proven it will only grow with increasing adoption and mostly because bitcoin is a currency and that gives it a great real world usage.

litecoin is a poor copy of bitcoin which doesn't offer much. but because of a good developing team it can grow a little bigger.

ethereum on the other hand has lots of issues from their platform to bloated blockchain and to all the bugs it has. and since it has not much adoption it can not grow to any considerable size.
as for its price the supply is huge and without maximum and that means a decreasing price.
Activity: 14
Do you believe that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have a good future. Why?
Pages:
Jump to: