Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe that kucoin exchange is legit and not a scam? - page 4. (Read 2233 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
There is a issue that kucoin exchange office in hongkong is not real they said that it is very shady because they said that it has a office and it is not even registered even before. I am doubting kucoin exchange already. What do you think ?

It seems to work perfectly well, as far as I am converned there is nothing shady about it. Even large investors that do their homework trust Kukoin and buy their coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think it will be provide better service and it will make a easy to your transaction. but i have a little doubt about this. i want to know more about this. i think it will be more secure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Kucoin is good exchange for many token new listing.i think there many new token hasbeen listing and many delevoper ico want to listing at kucoin exchange.i believe it bcause i was ever widrawt from kucoin exchange

As i know this is the only exchange listing the coins with the bot using on telegram by voting the project from the various people. I see most of the exchange is not following these kind of rules and all to list the token or coin in their exchange.
I have exchange the tokens last month on this exchange I do not find any issues on accessing the exchange wallet or anything so far on Kucoin. Kindly make sure you have not accessing the wallet on incorrect URL.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The issue you have mentioned has been addressed and resolved. Many bad rumors about kucoin affect the trust of traders. I always use kucoin and have no problem.
Activity: 168
I'm using Kucoin from a long time and i think its a good exchange and legit. its just rumors some people are spreading to defame or trying to create panic in market nothing more.
Activity: 252
The news is not always true in this market, I still believe in kucoin exchange, the news of the past few days is only deliberately created fud to negatively affect the market crypto. I also used kucoin for a while, I did not have any problems.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Kucoin is good exchange for many token new listing.i think there many new token hasbeen listing and many delevoper ico want to listing at kucoin exchange.i believe it bcause i was ever widrawt from kucoin exchange
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
There is a issue that kucoin exchange office in hongkong is not real they said that it is very shady because they said that it has a office and it is not even registered even before. I am doubting kucoin exchange already. What do you think ?

I have only positive things to say and they clearly have a large staff so they are located somewhere. As some said they are a large international exchange operating out of Singapore and Thailand among others.

They should not be compared to companies like BCC which did not have a working businesses model what so ever, since KuCoin sure does, they only pay out a % of their income, which is bound to decrease as volume grows!

I still have some assets over there, like Credits, QuarkChain etc and trust them Smiley

Good luck!
Activity: 238
I believe kucoin is a good exchange. Grin
Since kucoin has many tokens that I like, the tokens it chooses are generally excellent.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
all exchanges are a scam because they are not decentralized, something that is centralized is scam.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I dont think that kucoin has something like that, because everytime I use kucoin, I dont experience any other issues, and as I can see, their support is very active so why do they do something shady like that.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
if Kucoin is a fraud, why is it that every time I make a transaction it always works,
hopefully only rumors are not true if I cheat, but surely Koin is a legal and good market for trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I have been trading in Kucoin since beginning of this year and don’t have problem with withdrawal. I guess it is fine trading there, but don’t use kucoin or any exchange for storing your coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
Kucoin exchange is real and legit, and it is very well functioning as well.
the issues with hongkong is probably staged by fraudster presenting them self as kucoin,

kucoin only website is kucoin.com
bookmark it.
Activity: 95

I believe that Kucoin is a legit exchange. You dont have to worry. They might be have not registered office in hongkong because bitcoin and crypto is banned in China.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Kucoin exchange is never a scam. I think a press release came put some days ago, where kucoin reiterated where its main offices where, among which is Singapore. Hong kong office is more or less like a delivery or subsidiary office. So, everything was just a rumour.
Activity: 406
I was using Kucoin since last year. I don't experience any issue with them. The eth withdrawal must be .10 eth which I thought really high. Overall, my experienced was smooth till today.
Activity: 252
To define a promising exchange you need to research some reviews from community and exprienceed one. And definitely promising exchange will have a large volume of exchange.
Activity: 22
It is not a scam. In fact a lot of people have used it and they faced no issues or troubles whatsoever, so it is safe to use.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
It is difficult to say something,because it is new relative to other well-known exchanges.So far, she's done well.
Pages:
Jump to: