Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe that kucoin exchange is legit and not a scam? - page 7. (Read 2233 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 1
Yes, for me kucoin exchange is legit. Scam is only rumor. Above we know that the reason about moving kucoin office in Singapore. masterrex, has explained it with a detail clarification. I think the question has got the answer.  
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
hey friend, KuCoin is an exchange registered in Hong Kong,
You can see the documents they uploaded to ensure their existence
I myself am also a user of KuCoin since 2017, so in my opinion, the existence of KuCoin does not pose a threat to me
actually the exchanger that I think is not good is Yobit,

https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qx3ap/kucoin_is_registered_in_hong_kong_not_mainland/
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Any Exchange will be safe and secure without fail. Of course, should choose the Exchange has large transaction volumes and the good reviews from the community!
Activity: 304
Merit: 0
This is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Hong Kong. It was launched on September 15, 2017 and it operates on a crypto-to-crypto basis.  Its digital assets portfolio is pretty extensive and besides, the platform uses Kucoin Shares in a similar way to Binance. All the exchange i did in there plaform was successful, i believe it is not a scam.
To aviod doubt,Kucoin is registered in Hong Kong, which is legally different from mainland China and is not part of the FUD going around about China cracking down on exchanges. Mainland Chinese authorities cannot arrest individuals in Hong Kong, for example.
Here is proof:
Go to: https://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/cns_basic_comp.do
Select "Non-Registered User," and agree to terms. Search for "Kucoin" and you will see their Hong Kong business registration. That is the official Hong Kong government site telling you this.
For your convenience, here is a screenshot of exactly what you will see: https://imgur.com/a/xSFXH
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
There is a issue that kucoin exchange office in hongkong is not real they said that it is very shady because they said that it has a office and it is not even registered even before. I am doubting kucoin exchange already. What do you think ?

This issue is dead already Kucoin already clarified it since February according to its official statements the are moving kucoin office in Singapore from Hongkong since the Singaporean government is more friendly on Blockchain base Industry rather than HK government the man posting this Issue is paid troll and No credibility at all so stop spreading FuD about Kucoin its not worthy at all. Im a Kucoin user and i believe in there Credibility.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I have run a bunch of Bitcoin through Kucoin with no issues.  I do not believe it is a scam.  The only complaint I have is the thin volume at times. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
There is a issue that kucoin exchange office in hongkong is not real they said that it is very shady because they said that it has a office and it is not even registered even before. I am doubting kucoin exchange already. What do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: