Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ? - page 5. (Read 4829 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

In order for growth to begin, something very serious must happen. The capitalization of the crypto market is very small. Growth is intentionally held back by whales. It’s hard to guess what plan and when they let go of the market ... It is likely that the fall will continue.

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
It is possible that the market may still fail, but I really hope that this will not happen!
Well, again, no one knows where will be the end of the fall , but you can find out about it, I think you need to invest money on the levels to be closer to the bottom and from there already go to a bullish trend !
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Nobody can know exactly where the bottom is, but it may seem near the bottom, when you invest, you should be careful because it may appear many other bottoms !!
Activity: 308
It is possible that the market may still fail, but I really hope that this will not happen!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I believe that the crypto market has exhausted itself, more than 3 billion investors have been stolen in fraudulent schemes that cannot be distinguished from real projects. Only regulation of this sector can save us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

My view on this is that most probably a higher bottom has not surface yet. Why i have this thinking is due to the market sentiment and crypto friends around me are all very bearish at the current moment only more new blood can save this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
During 2018, I tried to understand what worked and how, I tried to draw some conclusions. But now it seems to me that it is best to just sit and watch the market, because the charts are constantly drawing something new.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Don't really sure when a crypto will reach it's lowest bottom, but i hope it already reach it, and whats left is to bounce back up again.
Perhaps that is also what many people hope for the cryptocurrency this year.
Many people believe that this year there will be a bullish trend , but I think it is unlikely it will happen now, I think it is worth waiting for a new bottom and there is more likely to be able to go into a bullish trend!
The idea of ​​playing against the masses of people should be correct, because the market always works against. I think that in general you are right, but I do not see proofs that today could really show what’s what
Don't really sure when a crypto will reach it's lowest bottom, but i hope it already reach it, and whats left is to bounce back up again.
Many people believe that this year there will be a bullish trend , but I think it is unlikely it will happen now, I think it is worth waiting for a new bottom and there is more likely to be able to go into a bullish trend!
Activity: 378
I want to believe that the market is at its lowest point at the moment. I am tired of losing money and I want to make very good money in 2019.
Yeah all of us wants to be profitable in all our investments. We just need to be patient as this will happen soon because I'm optimistic that the market has now starting to climb up and this is a good sign that we can have a better year.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Last year has gone, and I believe it has gone with those terrible fall in market prices. Those coins are beginning to get much better. Ethereum has now recovered, and I see the coin rising again this year. There will be a huge growth in crypto currency this year.
This year there are big plans that can lead us to real ups in the market. Today, the market is still starting to increase the chances of price increases. Personally, I already started investing again.
Hold on tightly, 2019 is going to be a very interesting year.
Maybe FUD will start again because big players will want to buy low.
Activity: 165
Hard to say when the bottom will be as nobody will know the truth.  Crypto is not like the stock market!
Activity: 784
Don't rush as to whether this is a point that low. But whatever it is as long as it is reasonably low enough so it's nice to come in and buy on crypto. This will give you a profit at a time when there will be a big increase because the purchase originates at a low price buy time.
Activity: 1190
I agree, as information now is a year-long low because it's almost a year of market red, although many are pessimistic that the market can't recover, I'm sure that 2019 can be better than 2018 and now is the highest bottom so it's worth buying.
Activity: 770
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Last 2017 is the highest bottom for me that the price reach in that year. But now we can say if this is the last price because everyday we don't know what happen goona happen in up and down price.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It looks like it is, but to say that it was the last collapse of prices, I will not, yet cryptocurrency is not the place where you can talk about something with confidence

Even cryptocurrencies reached their very bottom, still not much have changed, we expect a sudden increase but that didn't happen. I think it still depends on the outside factors like investors who will going to pursue investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
It looks like it is, but to say that it was the last collapse of prices, I will not, yet cryptocurrency is not the place where you can talk about something with confidence
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
throughout 2018, almost all of the coins in the market dropped dramatically and peaked in November where bitcoin fell as low as $ 3800 and ether $ 80. we do have to believe that it is the highest decline. but at the beginning of 2019, everything had improved again.
Pages:
Jump to: