Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ? - page 7. (Read 4829 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 18, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
I still think that we will go even deeper and touch 2900 USD per Bitcoin before the next big pump. But if we will go under 2900 per Bitcoin I see no reasons of avoiding another huge dump to 1200-1500 USD per Bitcoin.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 08:02:46 AM
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

it seems that it is still not able to prove that the situation will return, perfect, so the lack of evidence is strong if there is a definite and clear source that can be strong evidence, and I am sure there will be an increase but, not knowing when the time will come, I can only wait for certainty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 07:50:01 AM
As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

I do not believe that this is the bottom and I don't think that we are at the bottom yet, there is going to be a lot more dippings going on after this and what we are looking at right now is just a small recovery to get people hyped up about the coins again and after that is done the coins are going to continue going down and the bear market will get worse
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
maybe now the price is in the lowest position, but believe that maybe the price will be in a higher position in the near future and it will be a profitable thing for us
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
December 16, 2018, 07:51:55 PM
I think it will drop down to 2,000 mark. Believe me or not I talked to Charlie Lee the founder of liteccoin and he said that the buttom is near, If you have extra penny then this is the time to invest your money on bear market.

Cmon don't be the guy who believe somebody that says bottom is near or it will fly up back again in weeks/months . Nobody really don't know where is bottom or where is top . Best is to make your own decisions
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
December 16, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

how about your views ?

No not yet, do not just rely on the technical analysis of the cryptocurrencies, there might be some other factors that can determine the lowest dip, as for the news, bitcoin might reach 2500 dollars first then proceed to bullrun.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 07:47:35 PM
I think it will drop down to 2,000 mark. Believe me or not I talked to Charlie Lee the founder of liteccoin and he said that the buttom is near, If you have extra penny then this is the time to invest your money on bear market.
copper member
Activity: 406
December 15, 2018, 11:40:06 PM
I don't believe that there is the lowest bottom or highest peak, price is decided by the market, we are the market and price can goes anywhere.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 15, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

how about your views ?

Do you use some Technical Analysis of the charts? like, I am just wondering if the resistance level is already broke up so we can expect that it is the lowest dip and start of the bull market. Maybe, wait further to be sure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 15, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

how about your views ?

I guess wait further till bitcoin reaches 2500 dollars, after that, put all your investment and expect the rise too soon, 2019 will be a great year for investors, we've already lose too much, I guess after the downtrend, we can recover twice as it falls.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 15, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
I focused on Ether for the last 7 days. how etherum can go down to less than $ 100. currently it still hasn't increased significantly, only a few percent to $ 84. I think this is the sharpest decline this year.
Activity: 308
December 15, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

how about your views ?

Unfortunately, this is hardly the bottom of the crypto market. But I hope that the situation is gradually normalizing. Most likely, prices will continue to decline for several months, but then the situation should improve. Now you just need patience and hold your coins.
Activity: 319
December 15, 2018, 04:54:18 AM
I generally think that cryptocurrencies now, we can say, unfold. We should expect major changes in terms of growth. And I'm sure these changes are incredibly close at the moment
Activity: 490
December 13, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
i think that the fall will continue and a big fall is still ahead, we must be ready for any market movement, in the case of a fast fall it is advisable to have time to repurchase.
I would probably also expect very sharp jumps in the market, because it seems to me that the market is now at the lowest place, but it seemed to me when prices were 6000. I came to the conclusion that I do not understand what is happening here
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 13, 2018, 04:20:42 AM
I think this is not the highest bottom. It is only a nature dumping that comes out from the last year or 2017 go crazily high and pumping market, and the effect of it that we are wrongfully believe is we think big changes will be, but it is the value which was changes big not the market. Just an opinion of mine.
what happens today in the foreign exchange market is nothing more than a large collection, because there is an important point that the cryptocurrency has a very big future thanks to really promising projects. But this situation with the cryptocurrency market will not survive all projects.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 13, 2018, 04:20:32 AM
I am sure we see more deeps, beause many peoples still believe in bright future of cryptocurrencies.
Making this deeps need to breaking hopes i think
Activity: 434
December 13, 2018, 04:13:14 AM
Bitcoin might go down below $2,700.  You guys better believe is but please don't be afraid.  It will rise again and those who have cashed out will regret.
Last drops has brought all the prices into a really good place for buying. Why not drop to $2700 for BTC. I'll be able to buy even more of my favorite alt coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 04:11:26 AM
I don’t think so that it is a highest dump, might possible it will slide to around 2.5K but if bitcoin go down up to 2.5K than it will highest dump.
After that market will be in position to stable & go up.
Activity: 588
December 13, 2018, 03:49:06 AM
In my opinion, the decline in Bitcoin and all Altcoin is very necessary because we can re-invest with low coin prices. Imagine if we could buy coins at low prices and there was a big jump. Of course, we will get many benefits. Investing now will be a good start to welcome 2019.
copper member
Activity: 280
December 13, 2018, 03:48:30 AM
I think the right term should be the lowest bottom, so far btc has left the supposed bottom that was said to be around $6000 in search of another, btc however has maintained a support level around $3200 but this is not to say it is the bottom so far, We may not be sure if this won't dump further, though there are speculations that btc next support should be around $2000 which may be the lowest for this year
Pages:
Jump to: