Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you break the law if you eat meat in a vegetarian country? - page 2. (Read 202 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
How would you behave in a country that forbid or ban the eating of meat?

i have been watching Food shows every now and then and there are places the Hosts visit those location in which there are a forbidden in eating some kind of Meat like "Cows Meat' but still there are areas in those countries that is offering Meats like Cow so what i mean here?Food for everyone and there is exemption for the banning each place because Visitors like us need to eat when we visit their countries.

So my answer is NO we are not breaking rules.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
I wouldn’t simply go there. But if such a country existed, and still I would have to go there, then, of course, I would have to comply with the laws, because breaking them is the way to jail, as in any other country. Law is law. No matter how awkward it may be.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This question was so weird but then I would say you follow the rules on which country you were staying. One more thing I think there's no such country where they restrict eating any meat.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
if they make a tight rule for it and put it in their laws, then I'm breaking the law...
but in the real world, being punished because eating meat is ridiculous, eating meat is the right of all humans, even vegetarians have the right not to eat meat and vice versa.
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
The world is full of types of meat, there are meats useful for our health that we can eat, and there are harmful meats and it is not recommended to eat them at all. And if I travel to a country that prohibits eating meat, I will never violate the laws and I will follow eating vegetables only until I leave this country, but if I want to live and settle in that country, I will get used to eating vegetables only
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I will not debate anything with that. If the country where I'm in says that it's not allowed to do so, I'll follow the rule. To me, that's a very simple thing to do.

Respect and obedience should be at the top.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 58
is there really a country that people only allows to eat vegetables ?

and each country are free,not because they are strict in their foods meaning even visitors obliged to do the same.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

I believe no human law is above GOD's law, so the ban should not affect you as a true christain because GOD allows eating of meat. Eating good meat and eating moderately is good for us.

But for the sake of love and not desrepecting members of the society, you try to avoid eating in their presence. And you also inform them that meat is not harmful to us esp if eaten the right way. A just society would investigate your claim, and unban meat eating if found to be true.
Afterall, the purpose of law is for the good of society, people and the world. If you insist on holding tightly to laws that serve no good purpose then you are the problem.
There are good and bad laws. Your law has to be good.
If a country banned any type of meat in their country means then how can you buy meat there? Its not possible to bring any meat while you enter into the country as well because in airports they will take them out.So literally it is not possible to eat even if you want when a country banned.

Is there any country banned eating meat for the whole country?
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly

I believe no human law is above GOD's law, so the ban should not affect you as a true christain because GOD allows eating of meat. Eating good meat and eating moderately is good for us.

But for the sake of love and not desrepecting members of the society, you try to avoid eating in their presence. And you also inform them that meat is not harmful to us esp if eaten the right way. A just society would investigate your claim, and unban meat eating if found to be true.
Afterall, the purpose of law is for the good of society, people and the world. If you insist on holding tightly to laws that serve no good purpose then you are the problem.
There are good and bad laws. Your law has to be good.
Pages:
Jump to: