Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy movies online? - page 2. (Read 3372 times)

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2014, 04:17:28 PM
Except you know, actually supporting the films? Maybe try visiting a theatre or something once in a while. Hell, buy a DVD / bluray as a gift.

I'm not about to spend roughly $15 bucks plus food/drink to go to a theater for some crap movie.  Went to a VIP theater a while back, while nice, it was grossly overpriced.  

The film industry hardly needs the support either. maybe when they decide to stop ripping people off with the garbage they try to call movies nowadays, I'll choose to support.  Been a VERY long time since I've watched a movie that I thought was worth the price of admission.

I wholeheartedly agree. I rarely watch movies nowadays, except on social occasions that I can't avoid. But while people keep the "supporting the films" mentality for its own sake, they'll just keep on throwing shitty movies at people.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 02, 2014, 01:54:04 AM
i prefer watching them in cinema
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 02, 2014, 12:54:40 AM
Yep.. bought movies in my android phone too. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
September 01, 2014, 10:53:45 PM
Yes, and its cheaper to buy online.

Yeah it costs like 12-15$(Better than the cinema Grin a ticket costs around 8$ but if you purchase for 15$ You can watch over and over again with friend Grin) And you get best quality plus for lifetime you can download again and watch.

Watching in Cinema is a more realistic experience. Great sound surround system, very huge screen and 3d. Another advantage in watching cinemas if you have a new girlfriend, very dark a nice way to explore her body while watching the movie.  Smiley

I have a 60" TV with an top notch home theater system. Just as good if you ask me.  You don't have to deal with asshats getting up, cell phones going off, and idiots yelling at the screen.  As for the new girlfriend thing.  Can always have a few drinks while watching the movie and easily explore on the couch without risk of being thrown out of the theater.

I "buy" movies online all the time.

Seriously though, I haven't paid for a movie in years, no reason.

Except you know, actually supporting the films? Maybe try visiting a theatre or something once in a while. Hell, buy a DVD / bluray as a gift.

I'm not about to spend roughly $15 bucks plus food/drink to go to a theater for some crap movie.  Went to a VIP theater a while back, while nice, it was grossly overpriced. 

The film industry hardly needs the support either. maybe when they decide to stop ripping people off with the garbage they try to call movies nowadays, I'll choose to support.  Been a VERY long time since I've watched a movie that I thought was worth the price of admission.
Activity: 11
September 01, 2014, 05:42:54 AM
never buy movie online  Grin
just watch on cinema  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2014, 05:10:49 AM
I "buy" movies online all the time.

Seriously though, I haven't paid for a movie in years, no reason.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 01, 2014, 02:10:19 AM
I go to a movie theater almost every week.

It's only 3 EUR here and I love all the ritual of going to the movies.

Apart from that I torrent hd content.

I'd prefer streaming but don't know any good sites for hd with subtitles.

To answer the OP question:

No I don't buy movies online.

If there was some sort of advantage I'd consider it.

3€ for movie theater is very cheap!
In my country it is like 8€ so I don't visit them much because of that.

This is good stream site: http://www.hdlord.com/items.php
Some videos even have subtitles in some languages.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
August 31, 2014, 07:09:31 PM
I go to a movie theater almost every week.

It's only 3 EUR here and I love all the ritual of going to the movies.

Apart from that I torrent hd content.

I'd prefer streaming but don't know any good sites for hd with subtitles.

To answer the OP question:

No I don't buy movies online.

If there was some sort of advantage I'd consider it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 31, 2014, 07:02:31 PM
Torrentleech+VPN, no need to buy. Fuck paying for hollywood shit.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 31, 2014, 06:59:28 PM
I do not..

However I recently plugged my foxtel (pay tv) box onto the internet so I can buy movies on demand... Looks to be some good titles you can purchase for $5 for like 48 hours.. We might give that a go... Going to the cinema is $22 a person on a saturday night! (Every other night I can use unlimited 2 for 1 vouchers but the bastards don't honor them on a saturday night after 5pm)
Activity: 27
August 31, 2014, 06:40:18 PM
I have never bought online movies but I payed for some streaming content.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
August 31, 2014, 02:38:25 PM
Ha, why would you go and admit you're doing that in public? Cheesy If I did illegal things I guess I wouldn't go and post them on some online forum Cheesy I guess it also depends on the quality people expect to get. A 2k or 4k movie on a decent screen and audio system is better than a streamed movie on your crappy Acer netbook.

Depending on where you're from, if it is for personal use only, it might not be illegal to download and watch movies from an online source.
Activity: 67
August 31, 2014, 02:16:26 PM
Just a question? Do you buy movies online(Ultraviolet)?
Freedom is what we want Like bitcoin I use Bitorrent to do those things.I have several external HDDs in stock for downloaded movies.Moreover I am a  movie freak
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
August 31, 2014, 12:34:09 AM
evrone here torrents or dl's them for free
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
August 31, 2014, 12:03:13 AM
I'm seeking to buy Japanese adult movies  Grin Please advice me  Grin
Activity: 806
August 30, 2014, 11:31:13 PM
Why bother buy those great movies online if you can download it for free. It's illegal but lots of people were doing this. 

Not every new movie can be found easily. Can you help me to look for transformer 4?

Link Very watchable if you don't want to wait for an HD copy and yes imo every movie can found you just know where to look for.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
August 30, 2014, 11:25:02 PM
Why bother buy those great movies online if you can download it for free. It's illegal but lots of people were doing this. 

Not every new movie can be found easily. Can you help me to look for transformer 4?
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
August 30, 2014, 09:50:36 PM
Activity: 70
August 30, 2014, 01:43:37 PM
I didn't bought movie since I was kid. I just download them from kat.ph  Grin
Activity: 82
August 30, 2014, 01:42:52 PM
I bought sometime when my children really wanted to see a new movie that is not yet available on torrents.
Pages:
Jump to: