Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy new coins? - page 19. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2018, 03:37:34 PM
I buy and earn new coins, like most of us here. I am long term trader, only like that is possible to make some profit with not so big risking. I cant guess which number of new coins will succeed in future, reach some high price and strong community, some will succeed some will fail, I think we need to diversify and have more coins in possession, just one is to big risk. So people start to buy cheap coins after your research, now its the moment to buy a lot of coins with couple dollars, in future, just one coin will be a lot of dollars.

It's more on the earning for me through bounties. I don't really feel confident about new coins especially nowadays and the risk is too much for me to spend out of my own pocket. Though back in the days it was quite worth the risk. Now it sems there are more scam than legitimate ones.
In a way I dont feel like I`m giving money from my own pocket. When I receive tokens from bounty I diversify, I sell some and with that I buy something else. When I think that some token can be a great thing I buy it from my bitcoin stash, its good to be involved from the beginning. Some people don`t have time for bounties, other don`t have bitcoin stash, some need to invest from their own pocket, its good to be involved how you will come to that its not so important. There are a lot of scams but its worth the risk if you find couple legit projects that have potentially great future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
when there is a new coin registered in the coinmarketcap then I will buy the coin but only a few because the coin is new and I still don't know how the coin is developing so it's better for me to buy the coin with a small amount.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
Yes, i buy new coins, because new coins can be very profitable. If the project is good then these coins can make you rich as some of them can make x100 or x200 in future. So, they are worth buying.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
I usually don't like to buy new coins, but sometimes if I see any good coins with good protensial to increase very much in future, then I like to buy it as much as possible.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:22:54 PM
Of course i will still buy but in limited quantities. Only good and potential coin i bought and i think when the market returns i will be able to earn a pretty good amount.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 30, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
not. because I prefer to buy old coins which certainly have a good future like bitcoin and ethereum, because these two coins are very profitable and the future is also very bright than new coins that have a big risk. because now there are so many new coins that eventually scam
Activity: 225
October 30, 2018, 12:20:24 PM
I will choose when the ICO is calling or just floated on the floor. When the coins do not have much movement to make prices with extremely low volume. New or old coin is not as important as the potential and power of the community and their ecosystem. Those are the things I use to be able to choose a new valuable and high potential coin.!!
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
I do buy new coins when i look that their project is active and looks promising,unfortunately i already buy some.but i am not expecting too much from them its a part of trading sometimes you get loose and sometimes win.
Activity: 743
October 30, 2018, 11:44:29 AM
I buy new coins when I get convinced that they have good value and potential. In fact, buying the coin when it is new is more profitable, because its price is expected to go up highly after it hits the big exchanges and when it becomes more developed and used.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
October 30, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...

I don't. Some of those coins are been from ICO which investors really want to dump all of their investment from there and forget all about it. But also there are some new coins that quite successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 08:22:35 AM
Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Some traders said as long as the coins has volume soon you will see it raising. I believe this is nice words but you must also see the project of it and the people behind it if they really are responsible with their coins.
right, we must know team's capacity for a project to analyze the future of their coins. although this is very difficult to predict, but at least we can review, whether that project runs according to roadmap that was made
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
What I'm doing is I see the keep on eye on the top 5-10 losers in the exchange then I'm keeping an eye on them. I use indicators so that I know when will I buy or when I will sell. Although this requires risk because the coins might go lower than your buying price.
Although it is always good to search for the new currencies and put some money there, because most of the time new currencies are trading in low price, but still my whole concentration on bitcoin I want to buy more and more bitcoin because I can see that the bear market is going to end  and a good time is just coming soon.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
October 30, 2018, 05:54:00 AM
I do buy new coins at cheaper price rate, but I don’t hold them for long cause I don’t trust them, most times when there is an increase I will withdraw my money and convert to another coin like ETH or so. My reason for doing that is because most of them gets pumped and increase and after that, it takes them a very long before they will increase again and I’m not ready for that. So if I can’t have patience for when they will increase I just sell out without waiting.
Activity: 462
October 30, 2018, 07:27:24 AM
Some traders said as long as the coins has volume soon you will see it raising. I believe this is nice words but you must also see the project of it and the people behind it if they really are responsible with their coins.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 30, 2018, 07:23:39 AM
It's always good to buy new coins, but before that one should understand better about the project behind the respective coin, exchanges that have listed the respective coin as well the trading volume. Upon this the growth in the future can be easily predicted. In recent days one such coin is the xet that grew in much shorter time period.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
I buy new coins in these conditions: 1. If the coin is very cheap,  0.01-0.1$; 2. If the coin is consistently trading in large volumes> 5000 ETH. I am waiting for the pamp of this coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
yes, i think buying new coins is also a good idea we can benefit in the future, because seeing current market prices also increase, so i believe new coins can also be profitable in the future with higher prices.
Activity: 535
October 30, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
when I want to buy a new coin I usually have to be able to see from the concept of their project and I have to be able to see what they want to develop and see if their project is very useful or not because I bought a coin that is really worth it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
October 30, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
What I'm doing is I see the keep on eye on the top 5-10 losers in the exchange then I'm keeping an eye on them. I use indicators so that I know when will I buy or when I will sell. Although this requires risk because the coins might go lower than your buying price.
Investment is something that never looses its value as long as you are investing in the right coins. This is something that makes people feels happy and more optimistic about the future for the profit looks very obvious. Besides, when you are agreed to forgo little for coins with great chances of growth in future, this is you might call risky but a profitable business that is the reason why all those who have the initiative taking abilities cash big.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
I like to buy altcoins when bounty hunters sell their tokens, I think it's more rewarding than joining pre-sale or even private sales with crazy discounts, and in a few moments I will see the price go up, and this requires patience..
Pages:
Jump to: