Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you consider ICO's/ETH a "BUBBLE"? - page 2. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 06:02:32 PM
ICO's are really big business these days.

"An economic bubble or asset bubble (sometimes also referred to as a speculative bubble, a market bubble, a price bubble, a financial bubble, a speculative mania, or a balloon) is trade in an asset at a price or price range that strongly exceeds the asset's intrinsic value.
Economic bubble" - Wikipedia

Intrinsic Value Definition | Investopedia
"Intrinsic value is the perceived or calculated value of a company, including tangible and intangible factors, using fundamental analysis. Also called the true value, the intrinsic value may or may not be the same as the current market value."

google: current market value of ICO's?

Exact definitions are not the point:
Do YOU consider ICO's/ETH a "BUBBLE"?
Discuss
Why or why not?
I consider most icos to be a bubble but I do not think ETH is one, ETH is by far one of the best coins in the market and it is a reality, you can see how much it has improved since it began and it is without a doubt a serious project, but most icos in the other hand are not like that, the only thing that makes their price to go up is the expectation that the price will grow and that by definition is a bubble.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

"An economic bubble or asset bubble (sometimes also referred to as a speculative bubble, a market bubble, a price bubble, a financial bubble, a speculative mania, or a balloon) is trade in an asset at a price or price range that strongly exceeds the asset's intrinsic value.

"Intrinsic value is the perceived or calculated value of a company, including tangible and intangible factors, using fundamental analysis. Also called the true value, the intrinsic value may or may not be the same as the current market value."

Discuss
Why or why not?

ethereum protected from bang by hundreds of tokens served by the blockchain i donot think so
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
Ethereum is not a bubble for sure. It woun't bang, cause it is an blockchain which servicing thouthands of projects and tokens
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
October 22, 2018, 04:54:18 PM
Not yet, i think there is still room for more and more icos, i think once this concept becomes more common and every other startup around the world will start raising funds through icos then we will eventually reach a bubble point and we may see trend reversal but i think that point is few years away from now.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

Discuss
Why or why not?
Pages:
Jump to: