Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you consider switching to Binance? - page 2. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
Hey, I am seriously considering moving my trading assets from Poloniex and Bittrex to the Binance platform. Fees are:

Poloniex: 0.15 / 0.25 %
Bittrex: 0.25%
Binance: 0.1% / 0.05% when paying the fees in their coin

Also, there is no fees for trading NEO/GAS at all which looks good to me considering NEO is 15% of my portfolio. I am a little reluctant because Binance is a very new platform and operating out of China. How do you guys feel about it?
I got to know about Binance exchange lately and from what i have seeing so far it is a good crypto currency exchange which is worthwhile in trading crypto currency because you can find many coins that are not available in some other crypto currency exchange.

Binance trading fee are ok.. but fees to Withdraw to high >>> up to $25
CND: Withdrawal Fee: 180
TRX: Withdrawal Fee: 100 ( $18 ...KRAZY,KRAZY,KRAZY)
QSP: Withdrawal Fee: 30
REQ: Withdrawal Fee: 15
BRD Withdrawal Fee: 4
ADX Withdrawal Fee: 2 (change to 3.7 ADX = $16 ...KRAZY,KRAZY,KRAZY)
ICX: Withdrawal Fee: 1
ETH: Withdrawal Fee: 0.01
WABI: Withdrawal Fee: 4
BTC: Withdrawal Fee: 0.001
OMG: Withdrawal Fee: 0.3 >> 8 USD (Bittrex ONLY 0.1 OMG)
SUB: Withdrawal Fee: 4 >> (change to 4.7 SUB = $16 )

Just Some Examples
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 06:45:47 PM
Hey, I am seriously considering moving my trading assets from Poloniex and Bittrex to the Binance platform. Fees are:

Also, there is no fees for trading NEO/GAS at all which looks good to me considering NEO is 15% of my portfolio. I am a little reluctant because Binance is a very new platform and operating out of China. How do you guys feel about it?
I think this is a very good trading platform, because the rest of the exchanges are already enough and do not add a new coin, and this exchange is now one of the best
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
December 29, 2017, 06:34:59 PM

I got to know about Binance exchange lately and from what i have seeing so far it is a good crypto currency exchange which is worthwhile in trading crypto currency because you can find many coins that are not available in some other crypto currency exchange.
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
December 29, 2017, 06:34:18 PM
Yes, dont focus on one platform. fess are only one point. think on the exchange rates and maybe difficulties with high traffic, the local law or maybe hacking attacks. How is the support and so on. Be more independent with different exchanges.
Activity: 126
December 29, 2017, 06:32:23 PM

Agreed with some comments out there. I also support the idea to have all accounts on different exchanges and before you buy that specific coin you just calculate the price + transaction fee in each one of them and then decide what to do.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 06:29:33 PM
Imho Bittrex have much better interface than binance, and its only reason why I sitting there. After ultraDT when I see at my whole profits was eated by fees... Its making me so angry.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

I know you posted this message last August, but if you still haven’t decided, I would suggest that you try it out first. Transfer a portion of your portfolio into Binance and then play with it. You wouldn’t really know if you won’t try it out. Just remember to only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 180
December 29, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

Binance is a good exchange, I trade in binance, and BNB only has a 50 percent commission charge, which is quite attractive, and binance has a lot of transactions.

I don't feel like I have to choose just one exchange. There are a lot of different exchanges that I check prices of the coins that I'm interested in and I buy it from the cheapest one. Even if transaction fee is cheap, total price can be more expensive eventually.
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 29, 2017, 06:02:57 PM

I already moved to Binance and i like it: lower fees, high volume, good list of altcoins to trade, great UI and you can withdraw 2 BTC daily without verification.
I feel also lucky because i bought an amount of BNB when i moved to Binance with 2$ and now 1 BNB worths 9$.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 29, 2017, 04:07:34 PM
So far, I have no problem with Binance but I heard complaints about it. Why not transfer a small portion of your coins and try Binance out first? After that, you can decide whether to use it solely.
Activity: 350
December 29, 2017, 04:02:07 PM
yes I use Binance because Binance is a big market and stout coin found in Binance for trading
December 29, 2017, 03:44:58 PM
I am trying to withdraw my SNT and they want 50SNT per transfer... wow
December 29, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

Binance is a good exchange, I trade in binance, and BNB only has a 50 percent commission charge, which is quite attractive, and binance has a lot of transactions.

The  50 percent is only for thade fees, NOT for withdrawals  . For withdrawals you need to pay 8- 12 $ ..Sad
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 10:13:09 AM
I've been using the new binance platform and I find it easy to use, fees are high tho.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 29, 2017, 10:10:36 AM
I switched to Binance over GDAX because of it's complexity and security so I'm looking forward for partnering Binance as my new home of Cryptocurrency trading.
Before I switched to Binance I'm reviewing almost all of the customers feedbacks the same way I did on the other Cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 10:07:12 AM
UI are good. But after 1 month with them. I switch over to bittrex. Mayb bcoz im too fimiliar with bittrex so i wont switch.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 29, 2017, 10:04:26 AM
At present, I am trading in Binance, and Binance has done a good user experience, and the UI is doing well, so I like Binance. Grin Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
December 29, 2017, 09:49:24 AM

well I say that Binance is a middle-class exchange and has the potential to equal the yobit.
THE FEE IS very makes sense among the others.
Activity: 182
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
December 29, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

If thats what you wanted,then go for it i dont really holding a lot of ETH and NEO thats why i would stick to my current exchange,i invest more on small marketcap coins than highcaps.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 09:35:51 AM

Binance is new and young , but it is a really good exchange with big volume .I trade there fine,so do you .
Pages:
Jump to: