Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you consider switching to Binance? - page 3. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 09:24:32 AM
Hey, I am seriously considering moving my trading assets from Poloniex and Bittrex to the Binance platform. Fees are:

Poloniex: 0.15 / 0.25 %
Bittrex: 0.25%
Binance: 0.1% / 0.05% when paying the fees in their coin

Also, there is no fees for trading NEO/GAS at all which looks good to me considering NEO is 15% of my portfolio. I am a little reluctant because Binance is a very new platform and operating out of China. How do you guys feel about it?
Binance is a good exchange, I trade in binance, and BNB only has a 50 percent commission charge, which is quite attractive, and binance has a lot of transactions.
Activity: 93
December 29, 2017, 08:28:58 AM
Hey, I am seriously considering moving my trading assets from Poloniex and Bittrex to the Binance platform. Fees are:

Also, there is no fees for trading NEO/GAS at all which looks good to me considering NEO is 15% of my portfolio. I am a little reluctant because Binance is a very new platform and operating out of China. How do you guys feel about it?

Binance fees to Withdraw to high ? self.binance

CND: Transaction Fee: 180
TRX: Transaction Fee: 100
QSP: Transaction Fee: 30
XLM: Transaction Fee: 0.01000(this is nice)
REQ: Transaction Fee: 15
ADA: Transaction Fee: 1(Maybe ok to)
VEN: Transaction Fee: 5
BRD Transaction Fee: 4
ICX: Transaction Fee: 1
ETH: Transaction Fee: 0.01
Just Some Examples

I wont be using binance anymore. First of there are these bots who just don't do shit and come and sit over your order. Then binance has 0.01 ETH withdrawal fees and 0.3 on OMG. I withdrew eth today and guess how much the transaction costed, It was 0.001 ETH. Yea 1/10th of the fees.

The fees is absurd.
Activity: 74
August 30, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: