Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you download illegally? - page 10. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
September 03, 2014, 07:22:30 PM
P.S speeding dosnt kill. hitting something does
Huh Neither does driving while wasted, but they should still be taken off the road ASAP for causing extreme risk of killing at least one person?
Yeah and neither does using an AK47 in a crowded town while blindfolded unless a bullet hit someone. That was actually a really really bad statement lol.
September 03, 2014, 07:20:33 PM
Why would you people admit to committing felonies on a talk forum? You Do realize the NSA,F.B.I.,CCIA,Interpol and other such organizations watch this forum? I'm pretty sure Downloading bootleg copies of anything is Illegal every where in the world.

Your Information is readily available to be turned over by theymos if asked to do so by Law enforcement he has already said this before.

Good luck with your confessions lol
And I am sure the FBI is going to raid your house because you type yeah in this thread. Also sure they are going to notice it!
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
September 03, 2014, 07:19:47 PM
Huh Neither does driving while wasted, but they should still be taken off the road ASAP for causing extreme risk of killing at least one person?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
September 03, 2014, 07:14:27 PM
Why would you people admit to committing felonies on a talk forum? You Do realize the NSA,F.B.I.,CCIA,Interpol and other such organizations watch this forum? I'm pretty sure Downloading bootleg copies of anything is Illegal every where in the world.

Your Information is readily available to be turned over by theymos if asked to do so by Law enforcement he has already said this before.

not true there are several country's in the world where downloading pirated content is not illegal and only becomes illegal when its re-distributed for a price. i for one am happy to download my ass off. i pay for my internet (if i could get it free i would) why should i give any American any of my money. im much happier spending it on stuff i like.

if the law wasnt still stuck in the 1980's then maybe id respect or try to follow it more. i compare it to driving a car, have you ever speeded? everyone has at some point

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers
September 03, 2014, 06:53:31 PM
I do but just private trackers like hdbits.org and so on
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 03, 2014, 06:30:15 PM
only books.  cause books suck/are gay
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
September 03, 2014, 06:07:31 PM

Lolwut do you think the NSA and the FBI will make the seals take you to US ground to be judged for downloading pirated contend?

They will need proof people did it, and a confession in a forum is not enough for that, of course.

Plus as far I know the people that have the copyright need to complain first to the authorities come after you, it is not something the State can make by its own initiative, at least in part of the world.

Plus anyone here probably already took conceal measures to avoid being identified, even with full cooperation of the forum owner
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2014, 02:35:54 PM
Yes, I do it.

I have better uses for my money, like buy Bitcoins and stuff I can't find for download(yes, it happens with some frequence)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 03, 2014, 02:29:21 PM
yes i would rather download it for free and illegal, but sometimes I get annoyed if my internet really slow -_-
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 03, 2014, 02:27:24 PM
yes true since I know a torrent or download free movie I so kencanduan, often used only buy pirated CDs: D
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
September 03, 2014, 02:26:00 PM
Like all the time. The average pay in this country is horrible and the situation overall. Look at the newer games, 60-70 euros (!); once can't afford this when we can barely survive here.
The software that I use for video rendering, music (up to a few thousand euros!) is even worse. Should I be restricted to their use because I can't afford it? No thank you.
September 03, 2014, 02:25:12 PM
Added option for streaming illegally.
Activity: 252
September 03, 2014, 02:01:29 PM
I dont download anything, I just stream it?

Its better I think because you dont used up your memory.
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
September 03, 2014, 01:41:28 PM
Mostly music, although I always try to listen to the musics on a playlist on youtube(the author of the content gets paid not only the channel) and movies, but only the ones that my friends come like "OMG YOU MUST WATCH IT".

For small apps I always try to buy, although I most of the times I want to a single, so no there is no point for me to pay 6.99$ for a single day of use of an aplication. For games I have 90% of them bought(some of them I play the pirated version, but its because I'm too lazy t odownload the game all over again). For the SO I have it totaly not pirated, but I control the update of it, so it doesn't tear apart my laptop.
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
September 03, 2014, 01:27:39 PM
I personally can't see a reason to download when I can just stream what I want to watch.  I've been intrigued to downloading and saving some films but I just haven't really had a good reason to do that just yet.  Maybe I'm just spoiled and want to save space on my computer.  Cool
Activity: 291
September 03, 2014, 01:21:48 PM
I am a torrent man all the way, beginning to end
Think that answers the question pretty well
September 03, 2014, 01:04:41 PM
I download a lot, but it's not illegal for me.
Live in a country where it's legal?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
September 03, 2014, 12:32:23 PM
Very often, and if I do buy it, I usually still use the pirated version unless it's obscure and not frequently updated. Microsoft OSes, for example, I'd never want to use a legit key for - they're a PitA, so I have a bunch of purchased keys or keys which came with a laptop, and in the latter case, the first thing I do is to replace it with a pirated copy.

Music, I almost exclusively use Pandora for, but will sometimes buy an album or donate if I like the artist (but still have no use for it). It's unusual for me to watch movies... we DVR some things on TV, though. Have thought about ditching satellite TV service, but even with pre-amp, outdoor antenna, and using TVfool, we only get a couple public stations.
legendary
Activity: 1540
September 03, 2014, 12:24:53 PM
I very rarely ever download indie developers' stuff because they always represent their product honestly with gameplay videos and such, however when it comes to publishers I'll pirate just to piss them off, I hope they all go to consoles and leave PC gamers alone.
Activity: 504
September 03, 2014, 12:21:39 PM
Yes,i download EA games because i dont think they deserve my money.
Pages:
Jump to: