Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you ever wonders why we are using this paper as money? - page 11. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I have found that most people are uninformed about how fiat money really works, it's astonishing how many people still believe that fiat money is backed by gold.

I am from the USA and I have found that there is a strong (albeit delusional) belief in the dollar, especially from the baby boomer generation who has experienced mostly economic prosperity throughout their entire lives. Nothing against them or anything..I am not a millennial so don't hate me!

In my opinion once someone understands how crypto-currencies are digitally scarce it changes their entire outlook on all money and the light bulb goes off in their head.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
That's because paper currency are believed to have value and are also legitimate by the government, so paper currency can be used to buy all your needs. Not because of the paper, but because of the approval from the government and also a belief that it has value.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Just want to share the details about the people who ever thinks that why we need to use just paper as currency and we all are working hard to get those paper.People claiming that bitcoin is not virtual so it cannot be considered as money or they call it as scam or ponzi but they are using just papers for centuries and those paper currency were made out of thin air.
Pages:
Jump to: