Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 14. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
Nobody can foresee the correct value today and tomorrow. In addition, numerous ICOs are fizzling and falling costs after ICO. In any case, I am still here in light of the fact that I am still exceptionally certain that one month from now or possibly one year from now, the market will be better since putting resources into crypto is tolerance. I myself will stay more patient this year
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
Many days ago I feel like quitting crypto because I've lost money and profit and now I couldn't get it back but I think more that If I quit I will lost more because I will not get back what I invest so for now I take the opportunity to invest in cheapest price and get back the profit what I deserve.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 05:16:08 AM
I am to passionate about the crypto, so I don't think that I will quit the game in the nearest future. Even if the market shows a big decrease, I still believe in a better future for anyone

For me, trading is not any game but I am not going to quit it as well. The market can go down further. for me, it means that when the bull trend comes the rise of the cryptocurrencies will be really great.
Activity: 345
August 21, 2018, 06:10:58 PM
i can never quit on cryptocurrency. this is the best investment opportunity right now, regardless the situation of the market, cryptocurrency will make us smile. trust me
Activity: 167
August 21, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
The same here, I have a high expectation for cryptocurrency since at has already proven its capability and gave me a huge impact on my financial aspect. Next thing why still hold on cryptocurrency is I know in the future cryptocurrency will put up a huge debut.
Activity: 198
August 21, 2018, 06:02:30 PM
To invest in such an unstable market and watch these price fluctuations, you need strong nerves. But I believe in this market and I want to stay here and earn as many coins as possible
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 21, 2018, 05:50:35 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

\No, I feel like having all my tokens on hold,. I don't  think quitting is the best solution of thr problerm..
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 05:19:14 PM
Sometimes, things might not be as we expected. One thing we should all understand is that cryptocurrency is very volatile. Sometimes we have uptrend and at some other points we have downtrend. When we are already aware of this, it becomes more or less like norm and we would have prepared our mind for incidences like that. Patience is one of the attitudes we need to succeed in this space. So, i will wait and nit quit, because i believe that the market will change for good.
Activity: 518
August 21, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
I felt that. I am about to stop on patronizing crypto but then I realize that this industry made me earn money. Market fall really sadden lots of crypto fanatic, but I suggest to believe and trust by the power of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 89
August 21, 2018, 01:05:05 PM
To be straightforward Yes, I had a craving for stopping various times,the CMC at present sits at $268,284,297,966 today 16/7/2018 because of the delayed bearish market and absence of trust in the market. At whatever point I see my advantages in chilly stockpiling against the fiat value,it is extremely so debilitating. like they generally say in crypto visit rooms, just contribute what you can stand to lose,as with all venture I essentially get fearlessness and wind up versatile.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
This is a difficult time for those who have lost a lot of money because of the decline in the price of Cryptocurrency coins that long enough.Many times, I watched the market fall seriously. I really feel a bit frustrated and feel very sad, but I don't think I will give up . for me, I do not want to stop playing Cryptocurrency, because I'm sure there's still hope for an increase in coin prices. and I believe I myself will succeed from this Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 12:50:44 PM
I don't think there is any need to quit, i understand there has been a downfall for a long time now but that is cause people saw short term benefits in the last couple of years which has made everybody think its not beneficial anymore.
Activity: 490
August 21, 2018, 12:33:12 PM
Well in my notion market is not giving good response since six months, but I am bold enough to take risk and rational too that's why I have invested low amount so I am not quitting.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 21, 2018, 09:26:56 AM
Blockchain and crypto like a new innovation and will take time to adoption, never step back, step back will be resulted as big loss,stay positive blockchain and crypto market is in its early stage. Defiantly you will be rewarded like bitcoin ethreum holders rewarded.
Activity: 103
August 21, 2018, 08:28:30 AM
I am very confused with this market. Tired of red!
I think that Crypto holder should sell 25% and keep the rest.
I am wondering and want to learn deep to know what is the real value of Crypto.
 Good luck!
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 08:12:38 AM
Why stopping something while you have contributed much time and assets. The harder you go,the more troublesome it seems.but with respect to an objective getter you generally go for the best. In crypto stopping isn't right
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 21, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
I initially knew that this situation could happen, which is why it was not a surprise for me and this market decline I tolerate quite calmly. It would be much more difficult to transfer the disappearance of the crypto currency in General, although this option was considered by me.
Activity: 17
August 21, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
Don't quit this game. You know, with Crypto market, when it comes down is exactly when we can earn much.
Activity: 350
August 21, 2018, 07:03:36 AM
Only investors or crypto users without adequate knowledge in cryptocurrency will ever quit this revolutionary technology. Patience is much required in crypto and whenever the market goes down, it is the right time to even buy more promising coins at cheap prices.

When you invest in crypto and it is not earning of course you will feel like quitting because it seems like useless, the money, the time and the effort you are doing is not worth it when you are loosing your investment so it is better to quit if ever needed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 21, 2018, 05:13:09 AM
Only investors or crypto users without adequate knowledge in cryptocurrency will ever quit this revolutionary technology. Patience is much required in crypto and whenever the market goes down, it is the right time to even buy more promising coins at cheap prices.
Pages:
Jump to: