Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 15. (Read 6131 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:09:23 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?

There is a period after I experienced such as quitting I quickly found the conclusion when We stop after that exactly what will be the reason We began to begin with. I’ve discovered a great deal after I requested personally the reason why I'd to purchase cryptocurrencies then your relaxation is actually background.
Activity: 243
August 20, 2018, 10:25:44 PM
quitters are losers , despite of low earnings on bounties and airdrops nowadays and losing some money on trading im still determined to earn on crypto, its a good alternative source of income. maybe i just need to work a little harder and be more patient.
Activity: 248
August 20, 2018, 10:06:24 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
At first I feel like I'm quiting but when it comes to my mind that I joined this kind of online not just by myself but for my love once and that's the reason I continue to participate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:57:47 PM
Of course no! I never even once think of quitting this crypto world, no matter how bad it already become.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 20, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I've been here since the beginning and will be here until the end.

Definetly! Its sad that money is the biggest influencer in this "world". The tech itself rarely comes up as a topic when i talk about crypto with other people. Lets hope that it will be the tech and its uses that will rise above the speculation of prices!
Greetings! Cool

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

For me as newbie in the forum I don't feel any negative aspect of cryptocurrency indeed I am very excited to finish my newbie status and I want to join any signature campaign. I hope I'm not late.
Activity: 522
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 05:19:34 PM
bitcoin is still a baby beside the centuries-long investment of gold. you need to think short. because you will not remember these writings next year.
Activity: 125
August 20, 2018, 05:17:31 PM
The market is falling, people are now afraid to invest. Some plan to sell their coins and leave the crypto market. I have invested too much time and money to leave everything. I believe in the future of crypto currency.
I think that any person should come to cryptocurrency with faith in its future. It does not work the Math analysis and the other templates on which you can calculate success.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 20, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
Hi there!

Stay calm, if you truely believe in your investment you should be fine right? If your in only for the money like 99% here, you should worry a bit, cause if you lost alot of money this isnt working out for you. If you believe in the tech and future of this tech than you should hold on to what you have and sit the red ride out. If crypto as a tech is accepted globally and will be used in daily life frequently, than your investments will be worth more than its ath i would guess!

Make up your mind, you cant stay and stress yourself out every minute of the day. Life is more than money, alot more look around!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 05:13:50 PM
I am never quitting up on cryptocurrency investments because if you really understand the game and its characteristic of volatility you will not be disturbed when the market goes down. Patience is a virtue guys, have one and you will earn from cryptocurrencies.
Agreed. I believe that if a person sells coins, he leaves the game. And while you are holding the token, you are in the game and the result of which now, does not matter. The most important thing with what result you leave this game.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
August 20, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

I've been here since the beginning and will be here until the end.
Activity: 64
August 20, 2018, 05:12:50 PM
The kind of passion I have for crypto will never allow me quit.... As for me. I know those whose Destiny has been greatly transformed because they invested in cryptocurrency.So I know I have a long way to go .... Let's be patient  eventually it will be worth it.. Patience is key here.....
Activity: 204
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
yes but i changed my mind, because so many opportunities come, i feel quiting that day, When i opened my linked in app i see one of message its oppurtunity to become an advisor. and then my fb friend ask me to be one of their team.
Activity: 490
August 20, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
Quitting isn't for me. I won't quit crypto untill I suceed. At the beginning of the year I had profit,but now I am frustrated , sitting without profit.
Nevertheless i am ready to wait more.
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 20, 2018, 05:06:10 PM
I am never quitting up on cryptocurrency investments because if you really understand the game and its characteristic of volatility you will not be disturbed when the market goes down. Patience is a virtue guys, have one and you will earn from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 141
August 20, 2018, 04:55:46 PM
The market is falling, people are now afraid to invest. Some plan to sell their coins and leave the crypto market. I have invested too much time and money to leave everything. I believe in the future of crypto currency.
Even if people leave, there's nothing to fear. Cryptocurrency as a drug, people in any case will watch the market and return when it stabilizes, it will provoke a good growth. I think so.
August 20, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
i feel like tired man. this bear market kill me for quite some time. hope bull is come as soon as possible for my mental health.
Do not despair and do not give up. The market will definitely start to grow. Nothing can fall forever. Simply, the cryptocurrency market is too small compared to the stock market and therefore any billionaire can organize a bear for many months.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
i feel like tired man. this bear market kill me for quite some time. hope bull is come as soon as possible for my mental health.
Activity: 171
The Future Of Work
August 20, 2018, 04:31:28 PM
This is the best time to buy a few coins, not just to stop at this time, when the market goes down you have to collect or have as many coins

I agree. Quitting is not the answer. There are still many thing we can do even when the market is low. Now we have a break from all the craziness and haste. We can recover and learn
Pages:
Jump to: