Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 23. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 18, 2018, 02:41:46 AM
if I stop now then I'll lose a lot of money, because I invested a lot in some altcoins and ico ... for that I still stay here and be patient so that all my money back or even I can get many benefits
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 02:37:41 AM
When I read people are feeling like quitting, I usually think this is the best time to buy.
Yea, right, this is a good indicator to buy alts for cheap, many people just panic sell all crypto and out. Usually after this point market begin to grow. Always need to be patience.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
Of course I will not quit here. I really love crypto and I know soon, I will earn here. Its already proven that crypto already changed the lives of some people in the world. One of them is the brother of my friend who now has his own house because of crypto currencies. So now, I keep on reading about this crypto to gain enough knowledge.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 02:09:03 AM
Why should I go? I participate in generosity and wait for the market to start growing. Then the generosity will be greater. Then it will be possible to podzarobotat. I hope that this happens.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 02:03:54 AM
I also will not leave crypto and will wait until the last until the prices rise ... I won't sell my portfolio until the last
Activity: 138
August 17, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
almost every time it crossed my mind to stop investing with bitcoin.
but there is something that keeps me from staying here, we know that this is a very high-risk investment, but I think the risk we will face is commensurate with the results we will get later.
Activity: 41
August 17, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
The market has been down for too long. Do you feel like quitting cryto because you ve lost much?
For me, am a die hard fan of crypto. I will be a coward if i run away. I will stay till the green light shows. What about you?
Maybe for me there are still many strategies that can be done before deciding to leave, and for days that are a little green like this, trying the luck of daily trading can be an option to maintain our confidence in crypto.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 11:47:32 AM
I am just starting on the market and I think it still has a lot of profits to give to it's investors, plus, the drop on the market is simply a phase of many, properous times will definitely come soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Yeah, the market has been down for too long after BTC was ATH at $20k but then I do not feel like quitting at this time. I must admit that its bit stressful but then I am not going to quit at this time because this is not the time for quitting but to hold on to your investments for things will change. It might take sometime but then I certainly believe things will not be like this for long.

Don't quit, stay strong.
But I will keep enough patience to continue waiting, because I believe this market will definitely rise again, so I will continue to hold my cryptocurrency, I believe that I can finally get huge profits from this market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
August 17, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
When I read people are feeling like quitting, I usually think this is the best time to buy.
Activity: 868
August 17, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
Yeah, the market has been down for too long after BTC was ATH at $20k but then I do not feel like quitting at this time. I must admit that its bit stressful but then I am not going to quit at this time because this is not the time for quitting but to hold on to your investments for things will change. It might take sometime but then I certainly believe things will not be like this for long.

Don't quit, stay strong.
Activity: 144
August 17, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
Once in a while, in light of the fact that the abundance token conveyance constantly stretched out and fill like goes to misled, yet I comprehend why it goes that long perhaps they dont get the hardcap target so the sum total of what we have is to be patient and pause. In the wake of amid the time when dissemination happens one more long periods of sitting tight for the trade. So its been a long voyage for us to get the benefit we need.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

The current market situation of cryptocurrency is a bit discouraging to invest your hard earn cash. But I think you can use the situation to your advantage. If you have the financial capacity, its a good timeto buy and hodl while the prices of top crypto are still cheap.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

I'm frustrated and afraid of the crypto situation right now, I think it's getting worse. all the coins dropped dramatically, this is very confusing, what is happening with the crypto market today. I really want to disappear from here.
Activity: 571
August 17, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
You have the right logic! I think as well. In addition, I am confident that the cryptocurrency market will grow, just worth the patience. And do not consider cryptocurrencies as the only source of income, then everything will be fine.
Activity: 81
August 17, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
The market may be experiencing hard times today, but I believe that in time, crypto market grow more and in its potential to be more known around the world. So, I would always choosw to stay with it no matter what.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 17, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
Quitting now is not good because you have do some option if you stay you can get more money if you are willing to wait but if you quit you lose your capital and not getting any profit. Be patient now and you will see what is the result on that.
Activity: 340
August 17, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
I always think that I will not do this anymore, and I want to quit. But since my friend motivate me to continue and don't lose hope, I am still here and continue to working for it. Maybe it is normal to lose hope, but have a brave heart. And trust yourself as well as this crypto, because it will not make you down.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
If you stop for half a way, you will lose everything. The crypto currency is just beginning its journey. But I believe in its future. This is a new technology that will go forward. Roll Eyes
Activity: 101
August 17, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Not, crypto currency is a balance eco system. It has a cycle thats someone will win and loss. No individual can assure his future with his instinc and good prediction. Losses is part of life and feel quitting is just bad effect of being failure. Dont let your angry eat your emotion. Accept  the fact and move on
If there is a scenario where you think that you have to stop whatever you're doing then look at what you can do to make it better.
Pages:
Jump to: