Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel like quitting? - page 27. (Read 6159 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:07:10 PM
No, quite honestly I don't. I have hope and I always will. Yes, the failures can be very negative to us and just make us depressed but you learn from your mistakes. Also, if I feel overwhelmed and stressed I always just take a breather by doing physical activities. You just gotta give your mind a break from all the negative stuff.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
August 16, 2018, 10:05:11 PM
For me,i still believe that on every success in our life,there's always a obstacles on your way that you should to overcome it all. That's why,i always keeping on my mind that i will never and never quit whatever happen on my desired success with crypto activities,and still hoping that there's a big chance to change my life to much better daily living.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
August 16, 2018, 09:39:38 PM
Don't give up and hope for the best, the patient people are usually awarded in crypto.
The condition is that you need to hold good coins, if you're holding shitcoins you ca wait all you want and you might even end up losing money.

Good point. I recommend to hodl and forget about crypto for some time. If you don't need money immedietly just hold it and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 09:34:40 PM
Don't give up and hope for the best, the patient people are usually awarded in crypto.
The condition is that you need to hold good coins, if you're holding shitcoins you ca wait all you want and you might even end up losing money.
Activity: 88
August 16, 2018, 09:26:04 PM
Well yes but if we want to take huge profit we need to prepare ourselves to lose money . And also it feels great to see a lot of progress in our technology !
copper member
Activity: 234
August 16, 2018, 08:50:11 PM
I stay with Crypto as I know it a new development and technology which needs time to  globally go viral. Moreover I have come to realize that patience is the key in Crypto as people always say
Activity: 146
August 16, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
I will not give up, I lost a lot in this year's encryption market, I am helpless. I almost put all my savings into the encryption market because I want to get more profit. But the current market is very bad, but I will continue to stick to it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
Crypto market is a new technology and new opportunities. I think this is our future. And it's not worth stopping half the way. Yes, sometimes we lose money. But you need to be patient. All ahead.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
Hello pal! I don't, i will never quit crypto. Many things have change since i was introduce to cryptocurrency.  Not only in financial aspect but also in managing or organizing my daily living as crypto enthusiast. Even if the market is bloody at the moment i would never quit crypto. Cheers!
Activity: 125
August 16, 2018, 02:20:04 PM
Sometimes, because of the many ICO scams. And ultimately because of the price depletion that is happening in the market.
Do not give up, you need to look at it differently. I personally will not give up even until the cryptocurrency starts to bring me losses. I will only surrender when I can no longer bear the loss.
Activity: 134
August 16, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
For me nope, I really love this crypto which really brings a great advantages for me and for us. Its already the start of a better transactions with the use of crypto and already started to have it. I know and it clears for me that crypto really brings a good things for us which we are not just dependent with fiat but embrace the crypto world. So its not going to over for me anytime
Agreed. I'll never give up either. For me, the cryptocurrency is the future of this world in the field of IT, where there were no jerks for a long time, and the development stopped at the level at which it began. I think in the future this area will develop independently, without laws and prohibitions.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 02:11:31 PM
I won't give up, I am not a person who easily says to give up. I invested a lot of cryptocurrency in this year's encryption market, because I want to get the life I want through the encryption market, I will not give up easily, I will wait patiently for the market....
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
I will not give up, even if the encryption market will not recover this year, I will not give up. I have invested a lot in this year's market, but now I have lost a lot. If I give up now, then I will only lose more.
This is the attitude that everyone should have. There are no losses or wins when trading. All your trading is considered a result until it is over. That's how much income you will end up trading, so it will be. And as long as you trade, no loss can be called such. You are working, you are in the process of your "millions".
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 16, 2018, 01:59:16 PM
For me nope, I really love this crypto which really brings a great advantages for me and for us. Its already the start of a better transactions with the use of crypto and already started to have it. I know and it clears for me that crypto really brings a good things for us which we are not just dependent with fiat but embrace the crypto world. So its not going to over for me anytime
Activity: 165
August 16, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
I don't want to give up because I want to get more in the encryption market. The current encryption market has cost me a lot, and I won't choose to give up now, unless the encryption market gives me more profit.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
Sometimes, because of the many ICO scams. And ultimately because of the price depletion that is happening in the market.
Activity: 162
August 16, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
I will not give up, even if the encryption market will not recover this year, I will not give up. I have invested a lot in this year's market, but now I have lost a lot. If I give up now, then I will only lose more.
Activity: 85
August 16, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
I cherish crypto, I'm not leaving to kick the bucket anyplace, as I have confidence in an enthusiastic up and coming and improvement. now the offer is encountering thoroughly period and endless are leaving, however I am in no uncertainty in the advancement and looming of the crypto, as needs be I keep on staying legitimate to it. Some of the time yes as I see 2018 as a dead year for cryptos and the genuine frenzy did not in any case start yet. I surmise that in december btc cost will be around 4k so envision our alts how low they will be nevertheless I am as yet keeping a little confidence as I am a long haul holder regardless of whether I like it regardless of whether I don't.
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
And i am same like you. If i quit this crypto world by fear at the time of loss, then i will loss everything and can never recovered my fund back.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 02:40:53 AM
I never thought about giving up, even I want to continue investing in this market. Although this year's encryption market has cost me a lot, I don't want to give up, and I think the current price is very suitable for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: