Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel really, REALLY bad about your portfolio? - page 3. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 4
I have been watching the market closely all of 2018 and I haven't seen a confirmed breakout from the bear market as yet, There have been several attempts to breach $9,300 by Bitcoin and none have lasted for more than a few days at most. I take a long-term view when we face conditions like these and add to positions that I think will stand a good chance of recovery.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
That feeling is your internal buy signal!

I also felt bad as my portfolio lost around 40-50% of its value since the last month but feeling bad about it doesn't change anything. Patience play a big role in this situation. Those who patient enough to hold will be rewarded with profit once the market recovered and the impatient one will lose their profit potential. I'm now waiting for the right time to buy more to average down my buy rate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Anything that has to do with money usually evoke strong emotion. The great investors and business men try to de-associate their emotion from their investment decisions!
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My portfolio gives me a heart attack when ever I check it, I don't bother checking anymore Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Although I did not experience it, but I can understand the bad feelings for those who buy in december or january. But some still survive, and it seems no worse than a surrender. Perhaps buying gradually can give a bit of variation on the portfolio, especially on Altcoin which has almost the same trend.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Now that I decided to go full time in crypto, I won't deny that I feel a little down seeing each day how the market is going. But still, more of me is hopeful that things will go better in the coming weeks, months or even years. I still believe in the line, "there's a rainbow always after the rain".
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

There seems to be no bad feeling to my portfolio, because I do not let it. Some of the coins have decreased in value, but I still believe them. If the token no longer matches expectations, immediately sell it, because in my opinion it only adds to the burden.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
If you feel really, really bad. Then take it as a sign to accumulate more coins. That means it’s bargain hunting time. Always use the setbacks to your advantage.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Bad feelings of course have been felt by everyone, because the portfolio is always dynamic and the situation can change in one night. But feelings like this are important, to remind us, that we can not control the market. Although it is not very good at making decisions when experiencing bad feelings, it may also be a sign that we have to buy, because it seems like bad feelings come when crashes happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I want to say if I feel bad about it now. but we need more knowledge about the market we will use to make a smarter choice.
I had a coin that I had for more than 2 years. This is why I believe about holding for the long term.

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
In this heavy fluctuations in market, not only my portfolio everybody's portfolio looks bad. But this is temporary,. Once the market goes up everything will be settled.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Bad feelings come and go, along with price fluctuations. Currently the trend between coins with each other more or less the same, so the portfolio is not too much drama. Of course there are bad times, but I am ready from the beginning, that will face moments like this. So I do not mind too much.
Activity: 308
Yeah, I know how you feel... my crypto portfolio has dropped dramatically in USD value since January, but I still HODL my altcoins and I'm not going to sell even if the price crash lower.
Activity: 560

I am not very familiar with this discussion. but if you feel bad about whatever you do in the crypto industry, you should do research and seek knowledge so you can overcome things that can harm.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I now think my portfolio is bad, most of the time because I chose to buy crypto-currencies at the wrong time.
So in my view, it's hard to make money from the crypto-money market right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think bad feelings are different from bad situations, because I have experienced bad feelings when the situation is good. That happens when we sell coins too quickly. But right now the situation is not very good, and it brings a bit to bad feelings. But it's natural, I think we should experience a moment like this to be more mature in the field of investment. But there's still a lot of optimism here, and when the portfolio situation is not very good, I can confirm that I'm fine.
Activity: 266

It could be a bad feeling is a sign we should buy, because usually bad feelings come when the portfolio is undergoing a big correction.
That is why capital management is necessary to speed up portfolio returns at reasonable fluctuations.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Buy signal, definitely. I myself am not a trader, but more like market observer. My friends are all buying at the moment, because they believe we are in a ride for another bump on the bitcoin graph, but it is hard to predict where it's peak will be. I think bitcoin definitely has a resistance point at lets say 6000$ and if not that then 5000$.
Activity: 209
My portfolio has decreased to half. But I am still positive because a new cycle is expected to start in August which will be a bullish one. Just hodl tight till then when most of the coins will recover from this prolonged bear period.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
To be honest, I feel at the moment not very well, because I have 60% of what I had some time ago. It remains only to wait for the improvement in the overall situation on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: