Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you feel really, REALLY bad about your portfolio? - page 5. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
That feeling is your internal buy signal!

Even though I accepted these scenarios and somehow managed to stay calm but at the back of my mind I do feel very bad because of drastically losing its value. My portfolio would be much better to somehow just manage to retain its initial value but it has fallen so much that all I can do is to wait for it to recover.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

I feel bad about it right now. All my token was down by 50% this past months.
I don'w have any choice now but to hold and wait for it to go back to its price.
I have a coin that lost 90% of its value, not a massive insanely big loss, but for the average person they would indeed think "I lost a chunk of money there".

I figure I will just toss it into my dusty coin pile and hope (cause that works) one day it takes off.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
No, I don’t feel bad about my portfolio since the it is overall in profit. These are the coins I have hold for more than 2 years. This is why I believe about holding for the long term.

Nevertheless, let’s not be bothered too much on the portfolio losses. It will recover once market become bull.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

I feel bad about it right now. All my token was down by 50% this past months.
I don'w have any choice now but to hold and wait for it to go back to its price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Sometimes I think about that but I think I need to do better.

I think we need more knowledge about the market we are into to make smarter choices.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: