Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you find your current life too boring? - page 7. (Read 1908 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It is difficult to see life as boring when everyday, you face a new challenge. It doesn't even have to be your own challenge. Simply watch the news and be informed about political, economical and our very disturbing environmental news. It's more disturbing than boring to discover just how life-threatening some of our issues are.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
i think to yes because my study missing a lot of money to paid our tuition fees..
Activity: 84
For me, I find my life as an adventurous one because it is like riding a roller coaster sometimes I am in the bottom and sometimes I am in the top of the ride but I can say that I am happy with my life.
wow, your life is so interesting, it looks like a journey, and you like it.  Roll Eyes
Maybe you could try to do new activities that you have not done before or something that you do not like, to get out of your comfort zone. Challenging yourself with new things could also help for a self-development as well as getting into a new environment which it could be where you can find your passion and inspiration. All the best x!
Thank you for your sharing, I will try it.
Maybe its so boring no adventure happens and cycle of life repeat every day living,i sleep eat drink watching tv drink coffee.no exciting moment happen
Your life looks like me.
Activity: 221
Maybe you could try to do new activities that you have not done before or something that you do not like, to get out of your comfort zone. Challenging yourself with new things could also help for a self-development as well as getting into a new environment which it could be where you can find your passion and inspiration. All the best x!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
For me, I find my life as an adventurous one because it is like riding a roller coaster sometimes I am in the bottom and sometimes I am in the top of the ride but I can say that I am happy with my life.
       Sometimes you feel your life is too boring, bland and stressful. Me too, sometimes find his life too bland, much stress. I solved it by lying in bed and sleeping all day. But just temporarily, I went to search google search methods to solve it thoroughly, and still no method to help me. Have you ever been through this period? How do you solve it? Let me know about your methodology.
Pages:
Jump to: