Pages:
Author

Topic: do you get a profit buying ico coins - page 3. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
ICO is a good chance to increase you profit from crypto. But there is enormous risk to lose you money. You should spend a lot of hours researching about the project, idea, team etc. You should be careful with your choice. But do not sell below ICO price, at least wait for Bitcoin rally and only then sell your coins. Good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
May 31, 2018, 03:47:48 PM
I invest in ICOs, if I doubt, then I constantly monitor the coin and try to buy it at the first or second correction, well, or I don't buy if the doubts turn into disappointment. If I analyze all projects and the cost of tokens in three months or six months, then my income exceeds losses.
Without errors, I cannot. Probably there are unique investors who buy only what later grows, but it's not me.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
May 31, 2018, 03:46:32 PM
I already did but mostly I do not get a bonus because I try to buy them when they are near end of ICO.
I just want to prove it first if there is really consistency on their project and also if the supporters will keep on coming. I guess that is my assurance as an investor.
I let others go first before I will take my own step. So far it was all good.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
I always buy ico coins, I hope, ico coins that I buy will rise in its price in the market, but, after entering the market, its prices are getting down, ico coins that I buy are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

three ico coins that make me lose, I want to ask, do you often buy ico coins, whether you lose or gain?
I have the same problem. I invest into 4 ICO: Propy, BitJob, Transmission and EtherParty. If i hold my Ether, it would be the best decision in my investment career) So, it is not so easy to find good ICO-project
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 31, 2018, 03:40:58 PM
Now most of the people believe the ICO coins. It not coin it token process. But before buy the token hold the long time. Now most of the people believe the ICO project and token. But ICO project is important for the token price increase. So before buy learn the ICO project then easy to choose the best tokens. So project will be improve token price is increase day by day. So hold and wait for the price increase. Then exchange the token any country currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 31, 2018, 03:40:03 PM
you should learn more about the ico investment path you are going to follow, because not all coins in the ICO project will work for you to benefit, because the time-consuming development process is so long that much time and capital is wasted. hence from that in need of research in studying ico.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
Choose cryptocurrencies which are tied to a real sector. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
May 31, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
Yes, it is possible to profit from many ICOs. But it's risky at the same time to do more damage. For this reason, I do not think you should invest in ICOs without researching and sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:30:17 PM
I always buy ico coins, I hope, ico coins that I buy will rise in its price in the market, but, after entering the market, its prices are getting down, ico coins that I buy are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

three ico coins that make me lose, I want to ask, do you often buy ico coins, whether you lose or gain?

Yes you are investing in that coins and you lose a huge amount of capital, always remember that not every coin in the market does really have the potential to grow even more in the future.
Activity: 266
May 31, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
Unfortunately, I have very little free money to invest in ICO. But I have a lot of free time and therefore take part in the bounty. It is also an investment of its own kind) Only you can choose more projects!
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 31, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

This situation with market concerns not only your coins. We all are waiting when prices will rise.
Those coins mentioned in the OP were fell too low from its ICO price so it looks like no chance of recovery on those coins but I expect dimcoin to be a better project but still the vakue is low but I hope one day those prices will recover.
Activity: 470
May 31, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

This situation with market concerns not only your coins. We all are waiting when prices will rise.
Activity: 145
May 31, 2018, 02:12:25 PM
buying ico coins is between profit and loss, if you are mistaken in choosing ico coins that want to buy, this meal will harm you. but if you choose ico correctly with all the considerations before buying it, then you will make a profit. Then you must be careful in choosing ico coins if you do not want to feel the loss.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

i do but in very meticulous way. do an in dept research about the project is it is truly feasible and after that i make sure that the team has a good educational background and networks. partnership with other projects or companies is a plus.

Activity: 612
May 31, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

yes i offen buy ico coin but first i search for the quality of ICO if the developers are real professional and they work hard for their coin and has big market then i invest my money in ICO coin that types of coin always instantly increase their price after some months. the above coin which you mention these types of coins didnot have futures they just steal money from investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 31, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Most of the coins will hit the bottom after reaching the exchange so if you want to invest on ICOs you have to sell the tokens immediately when it listed on exchanges.But some tokens price will go to moon that is why ICO investment is very risky,so dont invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 259
May 31, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
Yes. I only buy dump coins with a low price because there are many dump coins that has a big chance to pump. I've done it before that's why I've been buying dump coins with a low price until now.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 31, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

I don't want to buy ico coin if it is not entering the market,  first i can buy ico coin when its already to the market because the price is dumping and i can get a double profit. And second we don't know if the campaign of that coin is successful before entering the market.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
There are many losses in the ICO project in recent months, which is related to the situation in the market. The bad market quotes a lot of new investment into the industry. Maybe this will continue, and we have recently tried not to invest in a large amount of ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 31, 2018, 01:30:29 PM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

If the coin is good, all you have to do is just waiting the project of the coins runs well, the coin will pump the the project going well and going big.
And, i would like to congrats you because STQ is gaining more than 300% today, hope you not sell your STQ tokens yet.
Pages:
Jump to: