Pages:
Author

Topic: do you get a profit buying ico coins - page 4. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 179
May 31, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
So far 60% of my investments in ICO projects are in profit. Most of the ICO projects I bought in year 2017 have been doing good. But due to the bear market now, I realise this year ICO projects are not doing as good. I selectively invest in a few of them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
Participation and purchase of coins for the ICO will probably be profitable if the ICO participants receive their coins in the Bounty. Sales that would get rid of fresh coins, make the market of this coin fly down. And your luck, if you manage to get to a good gepa down.
Again, long-term investment involves ups and downs.
Based on this, I was cautious. I do not participate in the ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
If you got into a good project with a solid team and dev that has a good backing of investor with good response to the crypto community surely your profits for the ICO will be very good. However ICOs right now are very risky since there are many scams along with many pump and dump projects so getting the right one is like hitting a jackpot in a lottery thay is why many are suggesting to buy the atlcoins that are already losted in the exchanges.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
May 31, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
I think this video is helpful to ICO investors.
This video contain How to Participate in an ICO using the Aphelion Wallet
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLghG3YedJ4&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 11:58:53 AM
Yes I ever buy ICO coin,I bought 4 coins but up until now I haven't got ant profit yet, and can be said it's still far away from my expectation, but I still see potential in those coins, so I need to be more patience to make profit, ICO need more time to make profit and it intend to be treated as long term investment
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
be patient when you sell ICO coins, just look roadmap and market condition, some coin have huge profit like pundi x, docademic /mtc need a litle patient when ICO is over, just hodl until profit..
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 30, 2018, 05:55:10 AM
I stop doing ICO stuffs.Generally , I cant get profit.So , i have done with ICO's.They are sometimes really bothering.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 05:51:11 AM
I did some profit of my coins. For example TNT and Adex. But i also had some losses (3DES) and scam projects in my portfolio (LIVE). So its hard to predict whether a project is good or not.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 30, 2018, 05:39:52 AM
if you buying ICO for speculation only you will get rekt, invest in ICO that's have a great token economy and team. DYOR about all the fundamental, you most likely you will get profit, especially in a bear market.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 30, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

Most investors are going to trade when they invest on ICO, of course they make sure the ICO they participated aren't scam. Most of them dump their tokens when they are listed on the exchanges and after they sell they'd set up a buy order at the cheapest price possible.  If you are not going to dump what you have at the very first days of trading, you'd be holding a less valuable token. Price will always dip, the only thing to bear in mind is when to buy back to profit from what you just did,.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 30, 2018, 05:18:24 AM
I always buy ico coins, I hope, ico coins that I buy will rise in its price in the market, but, after entering the market, its prices are getting down, ico coins that I buy are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

three ico coins that make me lose, I want to ask, do you often buy ico coins, whether you lose or gain?
If you still have and holds those coins maybe you still have chance to recover if ever that the project will progress, I think its only taking some time as
the value of almost all cryoto has fallen, before I love buying ico coins as I really been lucky but after this year and the downfall of crypto I wasn't doing
anything and just hold some coins that I already have and stay out of the market for a while.
Activity: 912
May 30, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
Basically, people try to invest in standing projects that will make a profit. Investing in everything is not the right method. But there is always a chance that even a successful project will fail.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 30, 2018, 05:12:27 AM
I always buy ico coins, I hope, ico coins that I buy will rise in its price in the market, but, after entering the market, its prices are getting down, ico coins that I buy are:
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

three ico coins that make me lose, I want to ask, do you often buy ico coins, whether you lose or gain?

of course, I always spend every time in search and investigation. that's why you should not be tempted by the benefits alone. you have to do a lot of research to avoid losses due to investment in ico. you need to know, investing in ico is very potential at big losses. therefore you should be wiser in every speculation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
I often buy coins after ICO where the bounty hunter to sell at a bargain price because it is sometimes the price after ICO will go down. but I was a lot more profitable after the decline of that a few months later it's worth the ride height exceeds the value of the ICO. certainly just patiently and holding will be able to generate a lot of profit from here. but it also needs analysis because not all coins from the ICO can promise and can ride the result.
Activity: 518
May 30, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

There's a lot of new coins appear now and most of them after the ico projects and listed in exchange the team developer are not working well,  and leave their investors,  it means it's a scam. Investing in ICO are too risky because it have a high chance to lose your money,  actually i didn't invest in ico's,  i participate only in signature campaign. Before invest in ico it's necessary to make a research if its a good project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 30, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
My experience has not been very good with ICO purchases.

Whenever I bought at ICO prices (even at early bird stages) then I have seen that such ICO gets listed on the crypto exchanges with the price 5-10x lower than the ICO price itself.

That feels very shameful of these persons when they list coins with such low rates and investors cant even make sells with proper prices at all. This is not the case every ICO but for me it has been to 3-4 ICO previously so may be its time I just wait for the ICO to list their coins and then go purchase it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 05:00:38 AM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

In order to make a profit as a result of participation in the ICO, it is necessary to carefully choose projects. Before investing, you need to analyze the project: whether it has a promising idea; who is part of the team that is engaged in its development; what are the plans for the development of the project; how many tokens are planned to be issued and how they will be distributed. In addition, there are many factors that need to be considered. If you conduct a detailed analysis, then the probability of earning on the ICO is very high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 04:53:06 AM
Before buying tokens, it's necessary to study the campaign selling them properly. Presently very few worthy coins which in the future will show the growth. From your list I heard only about "storiqa", the others for me are unknown and their future isn't clear. Now in general a double situation in the market and it isn't absolutely clear what of tokens will give growth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
May 30, 2018, 04:50:47 AM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

Obviously, we buy ICO coins in order for us to gain profit. Who the hell wants to buy coins and does not want to gain profit, right? This is why research is crucial before going on board.

Your coins are good and has potential but we are in the cryptocurrency world, there are too many uncertainties and the market is driven by the community. ICOs made me lose some money as well but that's the way it is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 04:48:40 AM
1. storiqa
2. dimcoin
3. atbcoin

I try to see the potential in the coin at the stage of the bounty campaign. During this period, you see interest in the project, how the number of subscribers in social networks is growing, whether they are willing to invest in it, if the project is gaining popularity and strictly follows the road map, then the project is worth my attention and after listing on major exchanges it will succeed. I can give an example of projects CyberMiles, Bankor, Polymath.
Pages:
Jump to: