Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you get paid for being active on the forums? - page 2. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
It can't be advertising because there in no text attached to the tx, for it to be called advertising first they need to be advertising something
Could be spaming the blockchain but i doubt that too with transaction of this size.
In other words i don't know what it is but i know what it's not.

Maybe satoshi is messing around sending random people btc.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
It can't be advertising because there in no text attached to the tx, for it to be called advertising first they need to be advertising something
Could be spaming the blockchain but i doubt that too with transaction of this size.
In other words i don't know what it is but i know what it's not.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
These payments are just spam advertising. I have also received a single payment of 1 satoshi.

In what sense could it be advertising? Could you explain further?
Activity: 38
I haven't been fortunate enough to receive these spontaneous payments.

I must be doing something wrong Sad
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I see, everyone getting these transactions...New way of spam I guess  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
it is just blockchain spam.
It is like email spam, but on blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
You do get paid if you joined a signature campaign, but spam payment such as 1 satoshi can really clogged the blockchain.

I doubt these transactions are much of a problem to the blockchain. After all, the Bitcoin protocol wouldn't work if it had trouble dealing with large amounts of transactions.
Activity: 112
You wouldn't get paid just 1 satoshi for being active on the forums. You can receive much more than that with faucets in one click.
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
You do get paid if you joined a signature campaign, but spam payment such as 1 satoshi can really clogged the blockchain.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
These payments are just spam advertising. I have also received a single payment of 1 satoshi.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I got this payment as well the other day. Shocked
Activity: 60
It's a type of advertising spam, where they send it to your wallet just so you check out the site.
That's what I would suspect. A lot of it going on right now. I guess it kinda works. We're talking about it.

It usually is advertsiing spam, but they don't seem to be advertising anything from what I can see, unless it's been removed by BC.info.
Activity: 924
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
It's a type of advertising spam, where they send it to your wallet just so you check out the site.

XD WHAT SITE?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
That's what I would suspect. A lot of it going on right now. I guess it kinda works. We're talking about it.
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Activity: 5
I've never been paid to be active on forums
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
I have received few transactions like that in my address too, It's not from the forum. There are people who either advertise this way or try to spam the blockchain.

What could possibly be spamming the blockchain worth other than losing a hundred bucks?

Absolutely no idea but I am guessing they are trying to bloat the bitcoin blockchain network. Don't know what they get out of this.
I have received few transactions like that in my address too, It's not from the forum. There are people who either advertise this way or try to spam the blockchain.

What could possibly be spamming the blockchain worth other than losing a hundred bucks?
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
I received an amount of 1.111 Satoshis yesterday for no reason, went to check, found this wallet :

https://blockchain.info/address/1P7VNcDJ3VbUWqrUMZatR6kzEGAN7Fb5x7

It has sent 1.111 satoshis to over thousands of addresses yesterday, does anyone know why or who is sending over 100$ from this address?

I assumed it had something to do with this forum since it's the only one where the address I received the BTC is linked to.
Anyone knows anything about this?

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: