Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you hate christians? - page 17. (Read 8342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 21, 2017, 12:14:33 PM
I don't hate the moderate and secular Christians. But being an atheist (who identifies as a Hindu), I have faced harassment and discrimination from Christians very frequently. A lot of the Christians don't have tolerance towards the non-Christians. They always mock those who believe in the other religions. And for them, atheists are even more evil than Satanists.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 21, 2017, 11:50:36 AM
I am Muslim and I do not hate Christians, I have no reason to hate him because we live and work for each of us.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
July 21, 2017, 10:37:26 AM
Yes I hate everyone because I'm militant atheist. I'm very proud and tolerant person, because I hate everything and consider myself very intelligent. Also I read Richard Dawkins books which made me even more intelligent.

ahahah, very politically correct, I like it!!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 21, 2017, 10:16:32 AM
There are 3 kinds of people in the world:

Christians

Them that want to be Christians

Liars

Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
July 21, 2017, 06:35:43 AM
There are a lot of religions in world but problem is not about religions. Main problem is puritans. They are stay against science and humanity. So I hate them. We can live together and world is enough for everyone. Peace at home, peace at world Smiley
Sincerely
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
July 21, 2017, 05:16:01 AM
Hate for no reason of course it is stupid, I never hate any religion because wrong is its people not its religion. Hatred will only keep our hearts closed from the truth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 21, 2017, 04:23:50 AM
Why would you hate religion? Everyone should respect each other's decision when it come to that matter. It's up to you when you believe that such religion exists or not. Especially when it comes to their beliefs.

Certainly I am in to it there is no reason to hate religion.  Everyone have their own views and opinion there is nothing wrong if you believe what you want to believe in.  The important thing is for you to respect each others belief.  As long as you do not hurt each other and you are at peace with the people around you that would be okay.  I do not know why some usually have to go to debate for people to see who is the right or wrong.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 02:07:23 AM
Why would you hate religion? Everyone should respect each other's decision when it come to that matter. It's up to you when you believe that such religion exists or not. Especially when it comes to their beliefs.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 07:02:10 PM
NO reason to hate them, neither muslims.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 20, 2017, 06:25:58 PM
No I don't hate Christians because I have no right to hate anyone even my enemies I don't hate them. I am a Christian why should i hate my fellow Christians. The Bible treach us to love our enemies and pray for them to repent from their evil way and return to Christ so that you will be save.
Activity: 33
July 20, 2017, 05:17:48 PM
They can seem extreme in some ways they act, but there's no reason for hating them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
July 20, 2017, 01:03:50 PM
I do not hate Christians. Actually there are different kinds of christians. And i do not hate them unless they do something bad. But I think it can be forgiven. And also as long as they do good to you why hate them instead. I believe they are good people. They are good followers. I have also many Christian friends but I do not hate them. They are some christian people who are very religious and very proud of their religion. I think we should just respect each other's belief and live with it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 07:46:45 AM
I do not worry about this religion until they impose it on me. Everyone should have the right to believe in what he wants, but do not impose it on others. And in general, I believe that religion will soon disappear.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 20, 2017, 03:02:45 AM
Why would I hate my own belief and I'm a proud Christian (follower of Jesus Christ). It is the Lord himself build this religion not by any sector or founding organizations or just another ordinary person. Jesus had only 12 disciples yet has bajillion of followers nowadays. To God be all the Glory!

It is true that there are billions of Christians in the world now. But you need to ask yourself how many of these conversions were achieved through deception, force, genocide, and torture. Because I know a lot of such cases.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 20, 2017, 01:57:06 AM
Why would I hate my own belief and I'm a proud Christian (follower of Jesus Christ). It is the Lord himself build this religion not by any sector or founding organizations or just another ordinary person. Jesus had only 12 disciples yet has bajillion of followers nowadays. To God be all the Glory!
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
July 20, 2017, 01:51:27 AM
If so, why? 
Why did you ask this question?  are you a christian haters, or an atheist? Actually, we shouldn't hate anyone whether Christian, Muslim, Or other religions belief. Instead of hating our neighbors we should love one another.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
July 19, 2017, 10:18:20 PM
I don't care about any religion but that does not mean I'm hate him, i don't hate any religion. I just don't need to pay attention to your religion and i don't care about your religious activities.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 19, 2017, 10:08:30 PM
i only hate them when they try to make me into one.

That they always do. Sometimes they try to convert non-Christians voluntarily or with deception. It is not much of a problem. But in my case, they tried to forcibly convert the whole village and when we refused they burnt down the houses, raped the women and killed the elders.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
July 19, 2017, 02:51:23 PM
why would i? overall they are quite good people.
Activity: 26
July 19, 2017, 02:49:56 PM
i only hate them when they try to make me into one.
Pages:
Jump to: