Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you hate christians? - page 14. (Read 8342 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 08:57:25 PM
Christians have a bad reputation for being unkind, intolerant, harsh, judgmental, and self-righteous. Oh, and uneducated.
Now of course, anytime you speak about, or live, moral absolutes, you’ll get attacked by people who don’t want to be told — either by your words or example — that what they’re doing is wrong. Jesus Himself didn’t make a lot of friends on this planet.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2017, 05:56:54 PM
If so, why? 

Being a christian is not a current reason to hate someone. Distrubiting people as christian or muslim etc. also causes many problems. Living peaceful is the key of survival instead of hating someone.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 05:34:05 PM
why there is any kind of "brending" ? people are humans, they are all the same. when we born we were all the same - babies, what happens after that?
we met church - pure evil...and they telling us one story, but they doing another thing - making difference between us....damn
I think that all these prejudices and disagreements do not lead to anything good and that's why people are fighting each other and killing. It seems to me with such an attitude towards religion In mankind will destroy itself.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 05:30:40 PM
why there is any kind of "brending" ? people are humans, they are all the same. when we born we were all the same - babies, what happens after that?
we met church - pure evil...and they telling us one story, but they doing another thing - making difference between us....damn
Activity: 434
October 10, 2017, 03:54:31 PM
I'm not making a distinction
Activity: 420
October 10, 2017, 03:40:40 PM
No because this is believer, i can't judge this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 02:47:30 PM
I hate no one, I love every human individual unless they hate me.
Activity: 384
October 10, 2017, 02:34:29 PM
I don't hate any religions. it bothers me a lot. Christians for me is one of the kindest religion i been through coz i have a lot of friends who are christian they preach me when i'm down. they are Kind human being. they sing alot because that's the way they praise god. i feel so blessed that i have them Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2017, 09:40:28 AM
Why will anyone hate christians. You might be from other religion but always remember christian has influence the world extensively because at a point in time the whole world was owned by christians, spanish, british, french and portuguese and they left traces of their ways of life into every territory they found themselves. Including middle east and North Africa. We all carry some christian threat no matter our faith.

Why hate any religion at all? It would be a lot easier to just simply.let people be with their religion and respect their beliefs instead of hating right? Christians, muslims, hindu, whatever your belief is, respect people for who they are as a person and not their religion
Activity: 238
October 10, 2017, 08:56:22 AM
Why will anyone hate christians. You might be from other religion but always remember christian has influence the world extensively because at a point in time the whole world was owned by christians, spanish, british, french and portuguese and they left traces of their ways of life into every territory they found themselves. Including middle east and North Africa. We all carry some christian threat no matter our faith.
Activity: 401
October 10, 2017, 08:44:27 AM
I am a christian, so this question bothers my mind in a confusing way, why do people hate us? I'm not saying that we Christians are the kindest people on earth, we also commit sins too, and we often repent it because it bothers us, but we don't create wars, hate and destruction to other people, we don't like to hurt people physically, emotionally and psychologically, so what would be the reason to hate us. ? 
Activity: 14
October 10, 2017, 01:51:55 AM
If so, why? 

no i don't hate any one. i respect to all regions of people. i have 2 Christian best friends. and Muslim  friends. we have to move very friendly and respecting to each others. Christ is more powerful god and he was very peaceful to everyone. what say Jesus to the Christians they have to leave like that only. actually Christians are more kindly persons they l;o to others and help more. so i just respect to them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 09, 2017, 10:30:31 PM
In not perfect person I make mistakes I mess up but only GOD grace is bigger than my sins. I really believe that Jesus was always us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
October 09, 2017, 10:25:39 PM
No, my family is member of Christianity and we follow some Christian activates. I proud to be an Christian.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 09, 2017, 09:50:33 PM
No! Christians are people with Christ in their hearts. They believe what bible says and applied it into their lives. Real Christian has a good attitude and belief.  Smiley
Activity: 224
October 09, 2017, 09:46:46 PM
No, why? i do not see any reason to hate people base on their religion. Religion is just religion but it does not make him what he/she base on his/her religion alone, if i see a bad christian who am i to judge him/her solely base on religion there must be a lot of factors that makes him what he/she is.
Activity: 414
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 09:08:16 PM
If so, why? 
I do not hate Christians, but I do not like to Christians who do not respect people who are different religions. The religion is the affair of each person with god so others can not judge either the bad of a person from his religion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
October 09, 2017, 09:05:09 PM
Nope but I do not hate anybody because they are a certain type of people. However, I will say Christians have explicitly told me I am going straight to hell because I do not believe in what they believe in. Nice people Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
October 09, 2017, 05:26:25 PM
I always like to have fun, it's a celebration in many parts of the world. Why is it so bad? Smiley
Activity: 18
October 09, 2017, 04:29:02 PM
why someone should hate anyone ever? Bob Dilan said ‘if you have to hate, hate hating.’
Pages:
Jump to: