Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you hate christians? - page 3. (Read 8342 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
I do not hate Christians
therefore their belief. as taught by Muslims in his book "lakumdinukum walliadin" means your religion is your religion my religion is my religion
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 08:20:48 PM
Why would I hate Christians? I don't hate the 2nd religion either. It's not possible.
Activity: 153
January 20, 2018, 07:58:30 PM
no because i am a christian too. we do believe in bible, jesus, and god and we respect others beliefs. We also believe that life is very important

I dont hate christians also .Because in the eyes of God we are all  equal what ever your religion is. As long you spread the word of God  it  doesnt matter.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 17, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
no because i am a christian too. we do believe in bible, jesus, and god and we respect others beliefs. We also believe that life is very important
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 09:50:24 PM
I am a christian myself and I can say that there are a lot of christians nowadays that do bad things outside their religion. Nobody is perfect but what I am disappointed about other Christians is that some are hypocrites: Christians on a Sunday basis. Of course, I am also not perfect. This is just my observation and opinion.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 08:59:32 PM
No, i don't hate Christians because i am also a christian even if i'm not a christian i will not them. I don't find reason  why should i hate them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 16, 2018, 08:47:47 PM
If so, why? 
  Why should I hate Christians? I have no reason to do that. We are all the same people. Each person is individual and good or bad.
That's right. In the life is always exist good and bad people but i think that all religion is good, it always guide human do the best thing. Only some people want to use religion as a tools for their purpose so they make religion is bad.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 08:41:06 PM
Why do I hate Christian? Christians did not do anything to me. I am a follower of Christian but I also respect others religion because for me, we must have the right to choose our own religion and we don't need to push everyone to change their own religion.
Activity: 76
January 16, 2018, 08:15:25 PM
Though I do not follow Christianity, I do not hate it. What's the point. A lot of Christians do hate others, but that's just them being human.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 05:41:02 PM
I don't hate Christians or anyone with some type of religion. What I do hate are hypocrites. These are people who always speak the name of God and have a habit of looking down on people who don't share the same faith. These people are very religious but their actions do not reflect what they learned in church. I really those kind of people and I have absolutely no time for them.
Activity: 62
January 16, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
I hesitate to ask - this topic does not violate any rules?
I think it does, too. Although no-one is particularly offended by it
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 16, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
If so, why? 

I really think it's foolish to hate someone because of religion. Each of us should respect one's faith. Religion doesn't correlate with one's personality or attitude, it doesn't make you good nor bad. I wonder why people start hating someone just because they are Muslim or Christian.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 16, 2018, 05:23:13 PM
I hesitate to ask - this topic does not violate any rules?
Activity: 26
January 16, 2018, 04:44:48 PM
 Christian love enemies. else they are not.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
Do you hate mormons? The amish?
Do you hate klingons?
Do you hate the lizard people?
Activity: 154
January 16, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
I am a Moslem,
in my religion does not teach to hate or mock my fellow human beings despite different religions.
which I hate only one, all who attack the palestine. Grin
Activity: 140
January 16, 2018, 04:12:52 PM
I am indifferent to all religious sects. A person must choose his own way in life. And I do not have the right to hate someone, if our ways with him go in different directions.
I am very sad that there are a lot of topics in this forum in which inter-religious war flares up

I agree. I think it is a matter of respect. Whether you actually believe in Christianity or other religions for that matter, you should respect the beliefs of others as long as it doesn't do you harm or affect you negatively. I think many Christians, just like any other person with religion, would show you a side that some may feel uncomfortable with because it is not what they believe or perceive how people should follow their religion. But, I think, as long as you live your life in a way that you are following the doctrines of your religion and not hurting other people then that would be the most important aspect of having religious faith.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:52:34 PM
If so, why? 
  Why should I hate Christians? I have no reason to do that. We are all the same people. Each person is individual and good or bad.
Activity: 434
January 16, 2018, 03:30:35 PM
I do not hate Christianity since im a Christian myself and i believe that Jesus is my lord and personal saviour.
Activity: 79
January 16, 2018, 12:12:30 PM
I do not hate Christians. To me Christians are friends of various religions. I have a Christian sister..
Pages:
Jump to: