Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 16. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 19, 2015, 06:34:25 AM
I still 3 months for have a 1 bitcoin from signature campaign and trading .

it's a good earning if you get only from signature campaign Smiley
so your earning arround 0.085/week

my earning from signature campaign only 0.035/week (if i can reach max post) so i need 28week to earning 1BTC  Cheesy

but im enjoy it Smiley because im not promote gambling (this is my priority)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 19, 2015, 05:38:30 AM

you should be faster than 3 months to get 1 BTC. Sr.member on signature campaign can get a minimal 0.4/month and if you are really good on trading you can at least get 0.5 or more/month
Activity: 252
December 19, 2015, 03:12:13 AM

You mean 3 months to go to reach 1 bitcoin?
So how long in total you earned that 1 bitcoin? It seems too long time earned 1 bitcoin for months. Especially if you have a trading skill enough in a week you should earned that 1 bitcoin.
Goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 19, 2015, 03:04:55 AM
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
December 19, 2015, 02:42:32 AM
maybe yes, maybe no  Grin

That is a safety answer. But some wants to answer that question so that other people will be boosted to grow their bitcoins. Just like me. I envy those who have lots of btc. I want to have that many too.

I also envy do not have a lot of BTC like them. but it has always been my encouragement to learn like them to get many bitcoin
It's a never ending ladder. I don't personally envy those who own more than I do, just because I'm already as maxed out as I could possibly be. If I get more fiat I would keep converting it to bitcoin, just to up my game a bit more. You never know what the future will bring.

I envy and it could be my motivation to work hard to get bitcoin every day. future depends on us, if we work hard and taking seriously, surely the result will be good

You shouldn't envy. Someone will always have more than you. Always. You shouldn't push yourself because you want to be better than them, you should push yourself because you KNOW you can do better than YOU are.
Such wise words to live by. Jim rohn said it best "you can have more than you've got, because you can become more than you are."
In the end everything you do, you do for yourself not others. However we cannot change ones attitude towards life, only they themselves can do that. However when people themselves don't see a flaw in the way that they live, then there's no flaw. So I'm pretty much bashing air right now.
In the end people are different.
Activity: 350
December 19, 2015, 02:25:43 AM

That is a safety answer. But some wants to answer that question so that other people will be boosted to grow their bitcoins. Just like me. I envy those who have lots of btc. I want to have that many too.

I also envy do not have a lot of BTC like them. but it has always been my encouragement to learn like them to get many bitcoin
It's a never ending ladder. I don't personally envy those who own more than I do, just because I'm already as maxed out as I could possibly be. If I get more fiat I would keep converting it to bitcoin, just to up my game a bit more. You never know what the future will bring.

I envy and it could be my motivation to work hard to get bitcoin every day. future depends on us, if we work hard and taking seriously, surely the result will be good

You shouldn't envy. Someone will always have more than you. Always. You shouldn't push yourself because you want to be better than them, you should push yourself because you KNOW you can do better than YOU are.
legendary
December 19, 2015, 02:22:26 AM
maybe yes, maybe no  Grin

December 19, 2015, 02:08:28 AM
I haven't 1BTC yet... I've only 0.085... Sad

0.01 BTC puts you in the 0.95%! You're now part of the 1%. Get up to 0.1 BTC and you're in the 0.46%!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 18, 2015, 10:35:02 PM
I haven't 1BTC yet... I've only 0.085... Sad
BTT
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
December 18, 2015, 10:30:26 PM
I haven't got 1 BTC in bitcoin form, but I can easily exchange my fiat for 1+ BTC.
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
December 18, 2015, 10:28:44 PM
No >:(I haven't

you can buying bitcoin if you want to have 1btc quickly
but i prefered to earning bitcoin before you buying ,
because you can try how bitcoin work Smiley
December 18, 2015, 01:36:13 AM
I have some bitcoin more than 3 BTC. I bought in August when the price was $2xx
I currently hold, waiting for the right time to sell Cheesy

wow you are lucky man Smiley
buying bitcoin at right time
i suggest you to sell at $500 above maybe in the end of this month will be $600
keep calm and hold your bitcoin  Wink

It won't be 600 for a while. We're going to hit heavy resistance at 520, 550, 570/580, and 599. When/if it pushes 600, it will dip again before it goes up. A minimum of 3-6 months, if not more.
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
December 18, 2015, 12:20:13 AM

U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 18, 2015, 12:13:25 AM

wow you are lucky man Smiley
buying bitcoin at right time
i suggest you to sell at $500 above maybe in the end of this month will be $600
keep calm and hold your bitcoin  Wink
December 17, 2015, 05:51:28 PM
Activity: 30
December 17, 2015, 01:31:32 PM
No >:(I haven't
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 17, 2015, 01:25:11 PM
ppl are hesitate to show their btc amount when being asked straight away "how many btc u have?" but easily bare it all on this question  Huh

It's not a problem to say how much you have if it is less than 1 Bitcoin. People with high coin counts barely talk about their holdings, unless they want to brag about it.
legendary
December 17, 2015, 01:04:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 17, 2015, 12:32:51 PM

Activity: 14
December 17, 2015, 11:35:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: