Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 20. (Read 174088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2015, 09:22:03 AM
I do now. Thanks generous primedice player! Cheesy

I just got tipped a bitcoin, note withdrawing and hodling.
WOW congrats dude,
I also have seen some people get a lot of bitcoin in the chat of primedice, how to get that ?

he got 1 BTC of the tip? wow that is amazing Shocked
whether there are events in primedice? so someone getting very big tips.
many people are generous to send some of their bits to rainbot, only the lucky people who can get tips that much BTC1,
I was not so lucky

I ever get tips but not too big only around 0.001-0.005BTC. very lucky someone can get free tips 1 BTC Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 11, 2015, 08:57:01 AM
What the function or usage of this thread? many people who have 1 BTC . and what next ?
Activity: 350
December 11, 2015, 07:27:56 AM
I don't have 1 BTC I have only a few satoshi.
I wish I can buy bitcoin, but I will just try to learn more and get more bitcoin if I can.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
December 11, 2015, 07:16:20 AM
Not at the moment, I used to but I spend it already. I'm working towards earning more though.
It's easier to spend rather than to earn.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 11, 2015, 07:07:36 AM
No.
I don't have a 1 btc right now.
I wish that I will have this soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
December 11, 2015, 07:03:55 AM
I wonder what will OP ask after 20 years when the price of Bitcoin skyrockets @$1000 per BTC !!

This question itself is a very volatile one!

Nobody can hoard 1 BTC for so long. I had once upon  time and now I spent majority of them wither on gambling sites or bought something useful with them. Hope OP does the same thing too.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 11, 2015, 06:32:27 AM
I just started using bitcoin a few weeks ago. Clicking through faucets here and there, made a few satoshis on a gambling site, lost all of them right there too.
Already learned that bitcoin world is full of scammers but also full of profit. I bought 0.2 bitcoin when the price was at 335€/btc last week, just to invest them into cloud mining when the price went up to 360€. Pretty fast moving, and its still going up...
I think i have to hurry to reach at least 1 btc before reward halving in 2016. Im currently in possession of 0.00373954 bitcoin.

Really nice story I hope for you that you will reach 1 Bitcoin if I was you I should buy some Bitcointalk accounts al Full Member or something and earn with signature campaign, because weekly you can earn more than 30 dollars.
But good luck to your bitcoin ride Cheesy
Thanks Smiley
Is it allowed to buy accounts here? Oo i only did a quick search, because i'm at work, but couldnt find anything related.
Activity: 476
December 11, 2015, 05:16:50 AM
I just started using bitcoin a few weeks ago. Clicking through faucets here and there, made a few satoshis on a gambling site, lost all of them right there too.
Already learned that bitcoin world is full of scammers but also full of profit. I bought 0.2 bitcoin when the price was at 335€/btc last week, just to invest them into cloud mining when the price went up to 360€. Pretty fast moving, and its still going up...
I think i have to hurry to reach at least 1 btc before reward halving in 2016. Im currently in possession of 0.00373954 bitcoin.

Really nice story I hope for you that you will reach 1 Bitcoin if I was you I should buy some Bitcointalk accounts al Full Member or something and earn with signature campaign, because weekly you can earn more than 30 dollars.
But good luck to your bitcoin ride Cheesy
Activity: 7
December 11, 2015, 05:13:48 AM
Activity: 406
December 11, 2015, 04:49:59 AM

I wish I was that luck, I hear a lot of people earning money thru gambling.
I am just like why doesn't happen to me. I huess I am very unlucky.

No. There aren't of people earning thru gamble. It isnt possible believe me. You can have 1bitcoin even you dont have to play at any type of gambling in Gambling section.

Yeah I think so better just collect bitcoin right?
Because in the future bitcoin will rise and having bitcoin and not gambling than I am go to mkae more money with it.
But what about the pro poker players? They can earn quite a lot.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 11, 2015, 04:02:46 AM
used to hold more than 1 BTC ,but at the moment im holding half BTC  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 11, 2015, 03:54:29 AM
i sell my bitcoin every week to save in local currency now im not reach 1BTC but if i want to buy some btc my local currency is enough and reach 1BTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 10:22:41 PM

WOW congrats dude,
I also have seen some people get a lot of bitcoin in the chat of primedice, how to get that ?

many people are generous to send some of their bits to rainbot, only the lucky people who can get tips that much BTC1,
I was not so lucky
Activity: 1
December 10, 2015, 12:28:00 PM
no
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 10, 2015, 12:25:23 PM

WOW congrats dude,

Usually when someone one won then you are there always talking when the time that whale won, for sure you will be tipped. Still need luck to be chosen. Cheesy

So that is how it is. If they like how you or maybe cheering them. Those whales will give you some. But 1btc? That could be a real big whale to tip that high.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 10, 2015, 11:03:52 AM

No. There aren't of people earning thru gamble. It isnt possible believe me. You can have 1bitcoin even you dont have to play at any type of gambling in Gambling section.
Activity: 406
December 10, 2015, 10:42:10 AM

WOW congrats dude,

Usually when someone one won then you are there always talking when the time that whale won, for sure you will be tipped. Still need luck to be chosen. Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 10, 2015, 09:34:37 AM

WOW congrats dude,

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2015, 05:36:38 AM

WOW congrats dude,

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 10, 2015, 05:19:58 AM
Oh man I really wish I did(and who doesn't). But unfortunately I have spent most of my Bitcoin on steam, buying games and CS:GO and TF2 keys. Trying to earn a Bitcoin now though.
Pages:
Jump to: