Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 42. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 31, 2015, 09:37:59 PM
well, i had few but just recently cashed out for fiat. now i hope price will drop to 250$ again so i buy in again lol.
I think to drop in to $ 250 will not occur for the near future  Huh . Because the bitcoin is about 300$ now
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
October 31, 2015, 08:01:53 PM
well, i had few but just recently cashed out for fiat. now i hope price will drop to 250$ again so i buy in again lol.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
October 31, 2015, 07:55:08 PM

I'll quote that for you.

No, I don't have a bitcoin... give me 10 weeks
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 31, 2015, 07:07:33 PM
No :/ But i want one! But I am still young.
young or old alike,
if you knew I was 14 years old and I already holds more than 1 BTC

Congratulation for owning more than 1 BTC. How did you earn that? Did you get your coins by taking part in the signature campaign?
Nope, no just with signature, I just took a little bit from signature
I have a lot of work, such as trading, blogging, and if bored I tried gambling

Do you lose some of your money during the gambling? Do you have fun during the gambling process?
yeah of course, there must any lost in gambling
I gamble just to have fun, if you lose it does not matter, and if it wins it my lucky day,
I only played a little bit of money in gambling,
so I can save more
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
October 31, 2015, 05:10:00 PM
i dont have it just yet but im working on gathering it

I'm doing the same, but i don't want to spend it, but rather save it for a really long time, when the block reward goes to 6.25 for example, in 2021 estimated.
We are not alone, there are many people that want to be a part of 21 mill club, but since there's increasing number of large holders, that club is going to be even smaller i think.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 31, 2015, 02:44:19 PM
young or old alike,

Congratulation for owning more than 1 BTC. How did you earn that? Did you get your coins by taking part in the signature campaign?

Do you lose some of your money during the gambling? Do you have fun during the gambling process?

Gambling is always -ev except poker and some other skill games. For small amounts and just for lolz it's a different thing.

poker is also -ev if you play vs regular, there is profit only vs fish, vs other skilled like you it's all random

it's like doing a tournament
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
October 31, 2015, 12:53:54 PM

You can make a decent amount with signature campaigns, but you need to be consistent, and you need to be high level in the forum (ideally Hero Member). To be Hero Member you need 490 activity. Activity only increases every 14 days. So do the math. It takes more than a year to be Hero Member. Maybe in a year it's impossible even with Hero because price is too high, so I would just buy more now.

Does anyone know what happened with sig campaign payouts when the price was in the stratosphere? There are certain campaign milkers who get up to half a bitcoin a week. If the price returned to those levels that would be paying better than most salaries.

Good question. I don't know this as well but I could imagine weekly post amount will be limited at this high value. And maybe also the payout will be reduced.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 31, 2015, 12:43:04 PM

You can make a decent amount with signature campaigns, but you need to be consistent, and you need to be high level in the forum (ideally Hero Member). To be Hero Member you need 490 activity. Activity only increases every 14 days. So do the math. It takes more than a year to be Hero Member. Maybe in a year it's impossible even with Hero because price is too high, so I would just buy more now.

Does anyone know what happened with sig campaign payouts when the price was in the stratosphere? There are certain campaign milkers who get up to half a bitcoin a week. If the price returned to those levels that would be paying better than most salaries.

I think some weren't paid yet in Bit-x? I checked earlier and it seems that some users haven't received their pay yet. Yes, if ever they were paid, it  could be a good pay--better than other jobs who pays less in a week.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
October 31, 2015, 12:34:42 PM
young or old alike,

Gambling is always -ev except poker and some other skill games. For small amounts and just for lolz it's a different thing.
Activity: 251
October 31, 2015, 12:31:08 PM
young or old alike,

Activity: 294
October 31, 2015, 11:54:28 AM
young or old alike,

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 31, 2015, 10:22:14 AM
i dont have it just yet but im working on gathering it
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 31, 2015, 09:44:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
October 31, 2015, 09:04:56 AM
Is OP make this thread to collect information about how many bitcoin someone have? I mean, look how many people shared how many bitcoin they have Roll Eyes
Or maybe someone did it?

But, i'm surprised to see few people still collecting faucet even they know about mining, signature campaign or trading.
I think that people who still collecting faucet is don't have ability to do signature campaign or anything else. Maybe someone who kind can teach about it. Honestly, to get 1 BTC is difficult enough for me

Activity: 672
October 31, 2015, 08:49:27 AM
Is OP make this thread to collect information about how many bitcoin someone have? I mean, look how many people shared how many bitcoin they have Roll Eyes
Or maybe someone did it?

But, i'm surprised to see few people still collecting faucet even they know about mining, signature campaign or trading.
I think that people who still collecting faucet is don't have ability to do signature campaign or anything else. Maybe someone who kind can teach about it. Honestly, to get 1 BTC is difficult enough for me
Activity: 251
October 31, 2015, 08:21:49 AM
Yes i have one, and i want to have almost 10 bitcoins as an investment. My first bitcoins were bought on exchanges, and some more with mining and gambling.

10 Bitcoins is my next goal too. Something magic about looking at your wallet and seeing a 2 figure number. But of course, once I get 10, I will want 20... stay hungry for more Bitcoins.

You will feel euphoria once you see double digits in your wallet. Cheesy Believe me, it feels like it's the first time of you obtaining bitcoin again. Wink Also, you will sit on a nice stash too, so future won't be a problem.

You need to have strong will. If you have a lot of bitcoin, it is good. But if the price drops a lot, like 2013-2015, you will worry a lot.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 31, 2015, 07:42:55 AM
Yes i have one, and i want to have almost 10 bitcoins as an investment. My first bitcoins were bought on exchanges, and some more with mining and gambling.

10 Bitcoins is my next goal too. Something magic about looking at your wallet and seeing a 2 figure number. But of course, once I get 10, I will want 20... stay hungry for more Bitcoins.

You will feel euphoria once you see double digits in your wallet. Cheesy Believe me, it feels like it's the first time of you obtaining bitcoin again. Wink Also, you will sit on a nice stash too, so future won't be a problem.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
October 31, 2015, 07:33:26 AM
currently working on it my target is to have a 1 bitcoin in the first week of november. And continue to earn till december for christmas shopping.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 31, 2015, 06:12:12 AM
actually my first time looking for a bitcoin ,, so I have not had 1 BTC

Same as you I also do not have one bitcoin yet.
But I believe I can get my one full bitcoin in very near future as I am currently working very hard on bitcoin. Faucets earning and signature campaign are my way of owning bitcoin right now.

Many people here do not hold the one on bitcoin. It means they have not converted their efford worth of some $250 into bitcoin. If they have worked for some $250 they must own one bitcoin right now. So do not expect a free bitcoin. Work hard and get paid in bitcoin to make one full bitcoin.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
October 31, 2015, 05:02:38 AM
actually my first time looking for a bitcoin ,, so I have not had 1 BTC

Same as you I also do not have one bitcoin yet.
But I believe I can get my one full bitcoin in very near future as I am currently working very hard on bitcoin. Faucets earning and signature campaign are my way of owning bitcoin right now.
Pages:
Jump to: