Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 37. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
November 18, 2015, 02:20:55 AM
No and the way it is looking, I don't think I ever will  Angry
I just keep spending it when ever I get a little
never ends  Roll Eyes

don't spend it everyday
you must save 30-50% of your earning for invest at bitcoin

are you did'nt  want to have 1btc if bitcoin price hit $100.000 ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2015, 12:30:17 AM
No and the way it is looking, I don't think I ever will  Angry
I just keep spending it when ever I get a little
never ends  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
November 18, 2015, 12:19:59 AM
I used to have it but I lost it all in online gambling. So, my answer is no, for now.

If you could self-exclude from the online games would you use that feature? Would a 24/48 hour 'ban' be enough?

I do find myself hooked on games; not just gambling but also video games, cards, monopoly, etc. I don't like to loose so will keep at it. My biggest loss in a night was $4000 (AUD) on roulette over 30 minutes ( and no it wasn't on Martingate, just poor decisions ).
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 17, 2015, 11:45:47 PM
My answer : No i dont have 1 Bitcoin..
I earn some bitcoins daily but when i m in crazy mood i play them in Gambling (Ponzi) and i loose all..
In this way i lost many mBitcoins ((
Now i m trying to invest less in ponzis because they are very DANGEROUS !!
For now i have only 0.1 Bitcoins (((

It's ok for a risk taker like you. That is normal.

Even people will tell you to stop investing in ponzis or do gambling still no one can stop you so just do what you want. It's your money anyway.

Realizing later is out of the line for those risk taker
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 17, 2015, 11:41:12 PM
My answer : No i dont have 1 Bitcoin..
I earn some bitcoins daily but when i m in crazy mood i play them in Gambling (Ponzi) and i loose all..
In this way i lost many mBitcoins ((
Now i m trying to invest less in ponzis because they are very DANGEROUS !!
For now i have only 0.1 Bitcoins (((
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 11:33:23 PM
I have finally been able to get my first bitcoin. Haha, it took a while and was it was a little more expensive going around to get it but it is at least 1 Bitcoin.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2015, 10:55:17 PM
now I only have about 0.7BTC, probably less than 1 month away I can get 1BTC of signature campaign and trading Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 17, 2015, 09:47:21 PM
take a look at secretcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scrt-x11-pow-pos-secret-coin-for-secret-games-by-team-secret-1161754
if you buy wait at januari.
you will double your btc
I believe i will bust all my coins if buy some scamcoin Sad sorry.
  hello/good   
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
November 17, 2015, 09:44:23 PM
not yet
probably around next one month ill have that nice
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Anastasia:)
November 17, 2015, 09:25:09 PM
I havent 1 bitcoin, but i want obtain it in the future. I think thet is real.
Activity: 742
November 17, 2015, 09:01:27 PM
NO! sadly,i use my bitcoin daily,top up my mobile phone or top up electric bill..
starting from now you should save your bitcoin on a safest wallet,at least 10 % from your revenue, we wouldn't know if someday the bitcoin that you used for top up your mobile phone and electric bill could buy a  new masserati or ferrari.
legendary
November 17, 2015, 08:57:22 PM
NO! sadly,i use my bitcoin daily,top up my mobile phone or top up electric bill..

Its ok as long as you are using it in your daily purposes.

Im doing that also when my fiat is on short but right now I will try to save more after I complete some of the basic things that needed here in our new house.
Activity: 532
November 17, 2015, 08:39:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
November 17, 2015, 07:07:58 PM

Want me to quote that picture for you?

But yes, I currently have 160 bitcoin in holding for my friend. Does that count? It counts to me Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2015, 04:19:08 PM
You can earn plenty more than 1 coin through just sig campaigns in a year's time in addition to whatever you can trade for or purchase outright on the side. I've always said that newer types that want to accumulate coinage at these lower prices should stay with their folks or relatives and get a part or full time job so you have a way to make weekly or monthly purchases to get your stash up to where you want it to be cause the window is closing on how big your wallet(s) can get as the price continues to move along. I won't reveal my holdings however. Tongue
Activity: 631
November 17, 2015, 04:08:45 PM
Well yes atleast I have one Bitcoin.
I have more than one Bitcoin, but I want more.

Having one Bitcoin is nice to have, because you can do alot with it:
-Buy something illegal Tongue better buy legals things -.-
-You can wait that Bitcoin increase so that you earn more.
-And is nice to get some experience of Bitcoin.

Yes having good amount of bitcoins in wallet is the dream come true, everyday when you wake up and check that whether your bitcoins are safe or not and you keep on thinking how to increase your bitcoins and use it wherever you can I have more than 1 BTC at a moment and I am very much satisfied with it and I am making continuous efforts to grow my bitcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
November 17, 2015, 03:42:44 PM
yes i have...
much more than just one!!!

:-)

but less than one thousand!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 17, 2015, 09:41:00 AM
Well yes atleast I have one Bitcoin.
I have more than one Bitcoin, but I want more.

Having one Bitcoin is nice to have, because you can do alot with it:
-Buy something illegal Tongue better buy legals things -.-
-You can wait that Bitcoin increase so that you earn more.
-And is nice to get some experience of Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
November 17, 2015, 09:13:13 AM
I have more than 1 Bitcoin. With some dedication and hard work there are many opportunities to make some Bitcoins on this forum
I have also more than one Bitcoin Now totally I have 9 Bitcoins with me. I am expecting sell but due to the price fall I am waiting for sometime to sell. Once It reach $00$ I am sure i will Bitcoins to any trader to make money for my further studies.
legendary
November 17, 2015, 09:11:51 AM
I have more than 1BTC although I have also been spending a lot lately ( 10BTC ) on a new computer.

wow if you spend 10btc to build a new computer, so you have a gaming computer and your computer is able to mine Smiley

IMO even a BTC10 worth of one desktop computer still not profitable if it will used in mining nowadays. But hey BTC10 for just a single desktop computer really rocks and can reach the maximum potential for a desktop computer.
Pages:
Jump to: