Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 48. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 23, 2015, 12:29:42 PM
I have more than one  Wink
Yeah, it is marvelous Shocked how do you get it .. i mean to get 1 bitcoin is so difficult for me. I should learn more from you Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
October 23, 2015, 11:25:18 AM
yes i have 1BTC and I will wait until the price bitcoin $300 then would I sell. but not all, just half. then half again will I sell when the price reaches $350 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
October 23, 2015, 11:08:54 AM
as a newbie i might have to say no only 300 activity users tops more get that amounts and not just sign campaigns also from other work resorces.

It doesn't really mean anything tbh. To get 1 BTC by being Sr Member you need a ton of posts monthly. A person may be a newbie here for make a lot of money through some other way and be buying 2 BTC monthly. The best way to get BTC is still buying it. Signature campaings are just a little extra for the end of the month (or weekly).
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 23, 2015, 10:21:32 AM
Right now I have but unlike my single days, I used to save it just in my wallet and just relaxing there lol.

Since I entered married life last month, Im using part of my bitcoin earnings now as part of our daily spendings too since both mine and my wife's salary are used for paying credits cards that we used to purchase our basic needs, things, appliances etc. After we finished this I will able to handle more coins now.

Looks like you need to part with your credit cards, then. Smiley

I know you still live in the same country as I am, and the fact is, the cost of living even in the metros don't exceed $500 a month, except if you need to pay for rent. Also, appliances could slowly be bought salary after salary, so I don't see a reason why you need to make use of those cards. Yes, they might come in handy, but with careless spending, instead of utilizing the card for your benefit, you will end up paying more.

We used it for purpose.

Our money that time when we used our credit cards is for backup purposes. For your info, in our local thread, I posted there about my wedding last Month. Yes most of our hold money that time was used for all the spendings there. It's a wedding church. That's why we used credit card to purchase our first things in our house so we can pay it later for the next upcoming months without touching our backup money since church wedding backup money is really a must above your set budget. There are many gatecrashers. Smiley

And one thing, that is the first time since March we used our credit cards for paying physical things. We always using it for travel and booking purposes everytime we do out of town.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 23, 2015, 10:14:09 AM
Right now I have but unlike my single days, I used to save it just in my wallet and just relaxing there lol.

Since I entered married life last month, Im using part of my bitcoin earnings now as part of our daily spendings too since both mine and my wife's salary are used for paying credits cards that we used to purchase our basic needs, things, appliances etc. After we finished this I will able to handle more coins now.

Looks like you need to part with your credit cards, then. Smiley

I know you still live in the same country as I am, and the fact is, the cost of living even in the metros don't exceed $500 a month, except if you need to pay for rent. Also, appliances could slowly be bought salary after salary, so I don't see a reason why you need to make use of those cards. Yes, they might come in handy, but with careless spending, instead of utilizing the card for your benefit, you will end up paying more.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
October 23, 2015, 09:56:48 AM
No. A mere 0.244 BTC at this point ... !
Activity: 672
October 23, 2015, 08:12:31 AM
Maybe it would be difficult for newbie as me. I only have about 70000 satoshi in my wallet  Undecided . I must work harder to reach 1 btc .. I still learn about bitcoinn Grin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 23, 2015, 05:54:20 AM

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 23, 2015, 04:59:57 AM
I have more than one  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 23, 2015, 04:59:30 AM
Yes, I have.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 23, 2015, 04:56:01 AM
right now i dont have 1 bitcoin , but the latest strategy i am following , in coming 60 days i will be having my first bitcoin in my account, it is like posting in signature campaigns and playing sports betting , hoping to get my first bitcoin with 10% profit margin every day

That's the good target for the span of 60 days. Do not rush in your sports betting for quicker than 60 days which might work in reverse too. Kill your time with some select faucets which may boost your earnings if you fins time after your signature campaign.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
October 23, 2015, 03:59:34 AM
right now i dont have 1 bitcoin , but the latest strategy i am following , in coming 60 days i will be having my first bitcoin in my account, it is like posting in signature campaigns and playing sports betting , hoping to get my first bitcoin with 10% profit margin every day
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 23, 2015, 03:22:29 AM
Yeah finally I reach BTC 1 and I need over a year to achieve that.
I need many effort to get it and that's not easy at all. But I'm glad that I can earn bitcoin and I can pay my own college fee

That's some sort of personal achievement if you can pay your college fees with your earnings from bitcoin! Congrats dude!

Personally I also do use my bitcoin earnings in my studies, specifically on my weekly allowance Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 23, 2015, 03:14:17 AM
as a newbie i might have to say no only 300 activity users tops more get that amounts and not just sign campaigns also from other work resorces.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2015, 02:11:48 AM
No to that. I have come close but I always find some thing to spend it on.
If I just put it into a savings account where the withdrawal fee is so high until a certain amount of time passes then I think I would be able to, but that asking too much from me.

Same here. For me it's too difficult to make one full bitcoin within one address. Even I come to finishing points, I will be forced to spend some money for my essential expenses like internet bill or something. This may be solved if I earn more, then it would be more possible to have one full bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
October 23, 2015, 12:42:06 AM
I need many effort to get it and that's not easy at all. But I'm glad that I can earn bitcoin and I can pay my own college fee

Wow, you are paying off your "college fees" with primarily only bitcoin payments?  That's really impressive with just one bitcoin.  I would have to think you are planning for a long term pump up in prices for that one bitcoin to become worth something more in order to pay off college, but I'm not quite sure just by the way you worded that.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
October 23, 2015, 12:32:25 AM
No to that. I have come close but I always find some thing to spend it on.
If I just put it into a savings account where the withdrawal fee is so high until a certain amount of time passes then I think I would be able to, but that asking too much from me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
October 23, 2015, 12:19:16 AM

I bought bitcoin so it was like 30 minutes, but yes I agree its very hard to earn bitcoin nowadays, and it works mostly through sig campaigns or other services.

It is still a very very new industry and it takes a lot of time to move through and find opportunities.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 22, 2015, 02:20:18 PM
Nope. Only got 0.18601426 BTC in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
October 22, 2015, 12:39:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: