Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 47. (Read 174088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
October 25, 2015, 07:05:11 PM
I am shocked at how many don't have one btc.

Is it low wages or no job? What is the reason. Please comment if you can.

Thanks

In my case; allergic of taking risks. I could spend my entire savings on 75 BTC but I would probably succumb under the great stress and end up doing stuff like eating bricks and jacking off in public.

Please don't do that in public. It's very embarrassing, you'll ruin your teeth.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 25, 2015, 05:25:43 PM

In my case; allergic of taking risks. I could spend my entire savings on 75 BTC but I would probably succumb under the great stress and end up doing stuff like eating bricks and jacking off in public.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing, in fact that's monumentally stupid. A little taste may turn up a nice surprise a few years down the line.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
October 25, 2015, 04:27:48 PM
Definitely have 1 BTC. But most of my fiat is tied up in alts, not BTC

I have some of my bitcoins tied into alts, but a very low percentage, and to only one alt coin that has the most potential to grow over time... I don't really have time to speculate and trade on sites like poloneix or anything like that, so I just invest a little of my spare change into the alt I think will do the best.

Just curious though, which altcoins do you hold as of right now?
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
October 25, 2015, 04:22:17 PM
Definitely have 1 BTC. But most of my fiat is tied up in alts, not BTC
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
October 25, 2015, 03:48:57 PM

Thanks
its because not everyone would want to convert their income into bitcoin. im also one of those people, although i dont convert my savings into btc. i still keep around 2btc in mywallet incase bitcoin becomes worlds biggest thing and prices go insane. thers a risk involved with it that many arent willing to take

Yeah, I think a majority of people are unwilling to put a lot of their income into bitcoin until the prices get more stable for a long period of time... Majority of everyone like to know their money is safe if their moving their currency into another one, and not have the potential to drop off the face of the world the next day; I know that is very unlikely now and days, but I think that the majority think that this can happen at any point in time.
Activity: 756
October 25, 2015, 02:38:41 PM

Thanks
its because not everyone would want to convert their income into bitcoin. im also one of those people, although i dont convert my savings into btc. i still keep around 2btc in mywallet incase bitcoin becomes worlds biggest thing and prices go insane. thers a risk involved with it that many arent willing to take
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
October 25, 2015, 02:18:43 PM

Thanks

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 25, 2015, 11:27:06 AM
If you put the image in [ img]link[ /img] it will show

and yes i have many
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
October 25, 2015, 11:12:07 AM

We have low wages here on our country and currently I have no job (currenly a student) but I do have 1 BTC Cheesy I think one reason was laziness Grin
In my opinion, Laziness is not the only factor. It could be because it does not have the ability, for example, there are people who join in this bitcointalk but did not have the knowledge of bitcoin so he could not get anything 😥

Still considered laziness. They can read stuffs regarding to bitcoin and learn about it but some people were too lazy to read and research stuffs about bitcoin Grin

Most people aren't bright enough to understand why Bitcoin is important. I know a lot of hard working people, but they can't be bothered with Bitcoin and just think it's some sort of scam or internet weird thing. Those people can't be saved, so let them do their thing, they will realize their mistake in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 25, 2015, 09:15:58 AM

We have low wages here on our country and currently I have no job (currenly a student) but I do have 1 BTC Cheesy I think one reason was laziness Grin
In my opinion, Laziness is not the only factor. It could be because it does not have the ability, for example, there are people who join in this bitcointalk but did not have the knowledge of bitcoin so he could not get anything 😥

Still considered laziness. They can read stuffs regarding to bitcoin and learn about it but some people were too lazy to read and research stuffs about bitcoin Grin
Activity: 742
October 25, 2015, 09:09:55 AM

Thanks

It's not so easy or simple as you think, for many persons
many Bitcoin's users just use the micro earnings sources like faucets.. to make some earnings and they don't hold their earnings but just exchange it for fiat so they can't in short time make 1 BTC easily
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 25, 2015, 08:18:18 AM

Thanks

It's not a surprised. What I surprised is that you are shocked because many people here don't habe one btc  Smiley . Some people use bitcoin for everyday spendings or regular paying. You can backread my post just a little few post before your post and that is one of the example.
Activity: 672
October 25, 2015, 07:55:46 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 25, 2015, 05:08:29 AM

Thanks

legendary
October 24, 2015, 04:40:12 PM

Thanks

Loads of full on youngsters and even more gambling problems.

Pure madness
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 24, 2015, 04:37:44 PM

Thanks

Loads of full on youngsters and even more gambling problems.
legendary
October 24, 2015, 04:34:32 PM

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 24, 2015, 08:18:33 AM
No 1 bitcoin but i have few satoshis. Im still collecting few satoshis to get 1 btc and it still in my vault many months...
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 24, 2015, 01:31:28 AM
I still collecting my bitcoin to reach 1 BTC  Grin Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
October 24, 2015, 12:31:31 AM
Does no-one here have Jobs?

Go to work earn money, buy Bitcoin. Simple process really

feed the zebra is a good faucet, can get 20k sats a day out of it easy
Pages: