Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 64. (Read 174088 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 08, 2015, 10:35:33 AM
The only people that can't have one Bitcoin right now that want it are kids or the unemployed. I would hope the unemployed spend their free time on job boards instead of this forum. All that's left are kids. $250 is a lot of money to a kid.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
September 08, 2015, 10:20:33 AM
I never have had 1 bitcoin. I wish I did though.

That would be awesome.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
September 08, 2015, 10:18:13 AM
No, i have no bitcoin because i am new on bitcoin i am starting bitcoin for earning this type onlline currency.

Thats bad to hear, you can probably try out my helpful tutorials:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-popular-sites-to-invest-bitcoins-1136572
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-1087148

BTW I earned more than 1 BTC with them.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 07, 2015, 01:11:57 PM
No, i have no bitcoin because i am new on bitcoin i am starting bitcoin for earning this type onlline currency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 07, 2015, 01:03:54 PM
I have 2 Smiley

my friend has 115 BTC but he wants to sell them now. I told him he is crazy Smiley told him to wait 3 years and retire.

ps. surprised that majority doesn't even have 0.5 btc......try to get at least 5 otherwise you will not benefit even when btc goes mainstream.

I am on my way to 1 bitcoin, but retiring with 115BTC my brain doesn't accept this fact. Depends on how much your friend bought the bitcoin but it is not the time to sell.

in 3-5 years if you hodl i'm pretty sure you will be very wealthy. not now yet though

Being wealthy with 1 Bitcoin in 3-5 years is very unlikely imo. Of course no one of us can predict what will happen in the future but in that short period of time such a rise would mean crazy bubbles which won't last long.
So I would prefer to see a steady solid rise and advice everyone who believes in that tech and IN BITCOIN to accumulate as much as someone can afford. Keep in mind the risk we are all taking.

Even if the price of bitcoin will become 1,000$
there won't be a huge difference or profit, because it is only a single bitcoin 700-800$ profit per 3 years? i am just saying 1000 but it can be much more lower. If you think to hold then go with 3 decimals XXX and up.

we do not know when it will happen
my chooice is sell bitcoin if you think you get profit and buy back if you think the price is low

1BTC is enough if you can trade it to get 100$ profit (only with more luck)
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
September 07, 2015, 06:10:00 AM
I have 2 Smiley

my friend has 115 BTC but he wants to sell them now. I told him he is crazy Smiley told him to wait 3 years and retire.

ps. surprised that majority doesn't even have 0.5 btc......try to get at least 5 otherwise you will not benefit even when btc goes mainstream.

I am on my way to 1 bitcoin, but retiring with 115BTC my brain doesn't accept this fact. Depends on how much your friend bought the bitcoin but it is not the time to sell.

in 3-5 years if you hodl i'm pretty sure you will be very wealthy. not now yet though

Being wealthy with 1 Bitcoin in 3-5 years is very unlikely imo. Of course no one of us can predict what will happen in the future but in that short period of time such a rise would mean crazy bubbles which won't last long.
So I would prefer to see a steady solid rise and advice everyone who believes in that tech and IN BITCOIN to accumulate as much as someone can afford. Keep in mind the risk we are all taking.

Even if the price of bitcoin will become 1,000$ there won't be a huge difference or profit, because it is only a single bitcoin 700-800$ profit per 3 years? i am just saying 1000 but it can be much more lower. If you think to hold then go with 3 decimals XXX and up.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 07, 2015, 06:03:53 AM
I have 2 Smiley

Activity: 5
September 07, 2015, 05:55:01 AM
I have 2 Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
September 07, 2015, 05:42:20 AM
Because the question is not "exactly 1 Bitcoin" nor is it "at least one Bitcoin", my answer is: no.

Might be skewing the stats though.

Rico
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
September 07, 2015, 05:40:11 AM
I have 2 Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 07, 2015, 05:39:06 AM
actually i don't have 1 btc right now but i can buy one with my fiat, right now, i just got ~0.1 btc only on my wallet and still counting
hopefully in the next months i will have 1 btc without buying
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
contracorriente
September 07, 2015, 05:25:25 AM
At the rate I'm trading, I can't tell if I'm getting closer to 1BTC...or further away from one  Undecided

What does your wallet balance tell you? It's a pretty easy question.

Yes and no, i had 2 bitcoins from some altcoin pump and lose it all in scam cloud mining lol

At least i learned the lesson im recovering and scammers will never touch my coins again.

Im surprised how many peopl claim to lose their bitcoin to scams or gambling...and it's always people who have little bitcoin!? Maybe the reason you don't have more is cause you're always f*cking around with it...

Well actualy i have like 1 bitcoin in a new wallet and some pos coins, thats why you see the wallet in my profile empty, you can see the scam cloud mining paying me 6000 satoshis every 2 month or so for a lot of ghs i had there...

Anyway im not fucking arround with my bitcoin anymore, learned the lesson and now my bitcoins are safe with priv key and pos coins staking in my hands Smiley
Activity: 5
September 07, 2015, 05:11:04 AM
I have 2 Smiley

Activity: 140
September 07, 2015, 02:59:01 AM

Will I can buy a bitcoin but no i dont have.  Sad
Activity: 287
Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..
September 07, 2015, 02:05:29 AM
No in my wallet, but actually i've 7BTC, i spend it for buy some miner, buy contract at nicehash and miningrigrental.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2015, 02:00:52 AM
I don't have 1 bitcoin so far but i'm still working on it and hopefully to earn by the end of this year (or this month if i'm luck enough).
Activity: 266
September 07, 2015, 01:45:21 AM
At the rate I'm trading, I can't tell if I'm getting closer to 1BTC...or further away from one  Undecided

What does your wallet balance tell you? It's a pretty easy question.

Yes and no, i had 2 bitcoins from some altcoin pump and lose it all in scam cloud mining lol

At least i learned the lesson im recovering and scammers will never touch my coins again.

Im surprised how many peopl claim to lose their bitcoin to scams or gambling...and it's always people who have little bitcoin!? Maybe the reason you don't have more is cause you're always f*cking around with it...
Activity: 172
contracorriente
September 06, 2015, 07:27:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 06, 2015, 06:11:33 PM
Well back again at the start after cashouting all my coins because of personal matter so having at least one btc will take again much time to earn since Im preferring to earn it thru my own method rather than buying it in my fiat currency.
Activity: 263
September 06, 2015, 03:59:21 PM
No I do not have 1 bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: