Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have a gun? - page 20. (Read 13934 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 24, 2017, 11:38:21 PM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.
No gun is the start crime. Only own the gun if you have license.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 09:40:27 PM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
No,because if you have a gun you can kill,and if you release if you can get cops ,its better to have no gun.
Activity: 51
November 24, 2017, 01:08:48 PM
Yes I have. But only a pneumatic gun.
Activity: 203
November 24, 2017, 10:43:12 AM
i dont have a gun because gun is very risky if the gun dont have a license you will arrrest of the police because your gun dont have a license
Activity: 132
November 24, 2017, 10:30:55 AM
no, i have no gun, gun use in my country is not free, gun ownership rules are very strict in my country, not all citizens can own or use gun.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 10:27:29 AM
I had a gun, but long ago in the 90's. The time was confused. It is illegal. It was a TT with a silencer. I shot in the woods and did not understand mine. A terribly powerful weapon.
Activity: 97
November 24, 2017, 10:12:19 AM
People usually get a gun for their safety purpose.In case of safety they use it.I do not have a gun and in our country we can have gun licensed.But i do not think i need one!
Activity: 106
November 24, 2017, 10:07:47 AM
i want to have a gun and i don't have it, but i want to have it with license for my protection and for my family  protection and i can't afford that for now. and i do really want to have a gun.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 24, 2017, 08:20:10 AM

As of now, I don't have a gun. Nowadays, the safety of the people is really poor. It is true that we have a lot of police officers, still they often come late to the scene of the crime. So, it's nice to own a gun as long as we have the necessary requirements to own it, such as proper psychological test needed or anger test.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 24, 2017, 03:59:43 AM

In my country, it is legal to own a gun as long as you undergo the process of owning one. In a world full of criminal activities, I can appreciate having the chance to own a gun. However, it really scares me that these privileges are also available to potential criminals. I think a more rigid process such as a strict psychological evaluation is highly needed.
Activity: 47
November 24, 2017, 03:07:49 AM
I dont have any guns and i would not have one because if u have a gun you become like an immortal and god and you dont fear anything thats why people became bad and abusive
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
November 24, 2017, 02:27:41 AM
No i dont but i am planning to acquire one (legally that is). Lets face it community is becoming more dangerous by the day. Criminality is ever growing and one must have the ability and the means to defend himself.
Activity: 128
November 24, 2017, 12:26:55 AM
No,guns use by our police officer not for normal person so that is a chance to kill a people if they are drunk.There  are a chance to kill because they wants, if they have a guns.
Activity: 31
November 23, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
I do not have a gun and I do not want any. I think it's good that our state basically prohibits weapons. Exceptions are for example for hunters or marksmen. That´s ok.
Activity: 74
November 23, 2017, 05:49:35 PM
I do not need a gun, but I have several. I have a right to keep and bear arms, and I exercise that right.

Every law-abiding citizen of the United States should own one.
Activity: 116
November 23, 2017, 05:21:14 PM
No I do not have a gun. But, I am very much in desire of having one. I think having a gun places a person in advantage for self-defense; note that my premise here is responsible gun-handling.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 04:46:06 PM
Why does a human need to carry a weapon? Do we live in the wild west?
Ofcourse i dont have a gun Cheesy
Activity: 107
November 23, 2017, 03:53:53 PM
do not have .. very danger! if I have a firearm I might be called a terrorist.
I only have water toy guns.
Activity: 56
November 23, 2017, 01:28:15 PM
I like a gun! but I dont have Cry
Activity: 42
November 23, 2017, 01:22:04 PM
I don't have gun. Our government not allow to have gun for individual. Because we have a police out there.
Pages:
Jump to: