Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have a gun? - page 21. (Read 13934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 23, 2017, 08:46:52 AM
Yes I have gun and i am using it for fun. Not targeting any live beings. Just shooting to targets which i place and this is really make me happy.
And also i will not shoot to any plant or any animals including humans.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 08:41:56 AM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.

No I don't have a gun but if u have it in the future I will use it for good not for bad reasons .
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 08:30:37 AM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Yes, i perfectly agree everyone who needs protection will need to have a gun. Especially in neighborhoods where thieves and bad people are making the rounds and doing what they want. Am getting one asap
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
November 23, 2017, 08:25:43 AM
It is better to have and not need it, than to not have and need it at any given time.

Those who say that they don't have one because they're civilians, yea how has that worked out in regards to the murder rate in the country.
Activity: 109
November 23, 2017, 08:22:59 AM

I think I do not have any guns I can kill and I can not kill so I do not have a gun and if I have a gun I will not use it because I know that when I used it I was jailed so I did not have a gun
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 20, 2017, 04:02:07 AM
i dont have gun in my opinion gun are created for the protection not for the crimes
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
November 20, 2017, 02:45:23 AM
I have a gun because I don't trust my Government, Especially because they don't want me to have a gun. It's self defence.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 02:44:25 AM
no don't have but someday i wish to have some at least one just for my protection and the people that important to me...
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
November 19, 2017, 09:02:43 PM

Why gun is legal in some country? I dont believe the answer.
I dont have a gun and i dont want to have a gun. Its dangerous for me and other people.
Activity: 224
November 19, 2017, 08:49:42 PM
i dont have a gun because gun is critical if you dont have a gun license and you are probability is you are lags because you have a gun not license and if you have a gun what will you do to the gun
Activity: 31
November 19, 2017, 02:43:43 PM
No ,we can have a gun on our country
Activity: 112
November 19, 2017, 11:13:48 AM
I don't own a gun,in our country onlu those who are in government service like police and military and other high official have guns for protection, and security and maybe some private personnel whose life is in danger and so they needed it to protect themselves and their family
Activity: 38
November 19, 2017, 10:09:19 AM
We haven't any guns in the house legally or illegally.  Here are states where one can get guns illegally easily and almost more than 50% family has at least a gun in their house
Activity: 80
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
November 19, 2017, 10:04:40 AM

I do not have a gun, I do not need it, I do not know why people need a gun, ordinary people, they think that it can be cool )) I do not know)) I do not have a weapon Wink Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
November 19, 2017, 10:03:35 AM
No i don't have but wishing to have one for self defense purporses only, but if you are a hot tempered person don't buy or wish a gun.
I really like the second amendment with the USA civilians having more than 50% of the world's guns alone and being able to use it well, I think any country will be hesitant to attack any country with such a military force.
That's technically paramilitary, but you do raise an excellent point that US citizens don't really need military to protect their sovereignty.   
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 19, 2017, 10:01:47 AM
No i don't have but wishing to have one for self defense purporses only, but if you are a hot tempered person don't buy or wish a gun.
I really like the second amendment with the USA civilians having more than 50% of the world's guns alone and being able to use it well, I think any country will be hesitant to attack any country with such a military force.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 19, 2017, 07:27:16 AM
Yes i have.but im a responsible owner i have trainings and mental test.i never brought it out of house unless it will be needed.Guns are the most deadliest thing world has created so we must be aware of what were having.
Activity: 15
November 19, 2017, 06:59:04 AM
Activity: 229
November 19, 2017, 12:53:52 AM
no we dont use gun because we dont need it.. we dont need to afraid to other people because we are stay with them peacefully so they will protect us when we are in problem and it is illegal to use a gun in our country Sri Lanka
Activity: 462
November 19, 2017, 12:47:53 AM
i don't have a gun. if some one don't have troubles they no need guns.
Pages:
Jump to: