Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business? - page 12. (Read 33473 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I had time to think as you think. I used to want to build an offline business .. I want to build a restaurant in my area. But I can not do that, because I do not have the capital. Until now I think of it from where I get the money. But since I know bitcoin and get bitcoin. I have hope to build a restaurant. If i have a lot of bitcoin. I will build food restaurants in my area.

This is a great idea. You will have a modern restaurant in the Art Nouveau style)
I would also invest my capital in real estate. But I prefer the idea of buying a hotel by the sea
Activity: 224
I had time to think as you think. I used to want to build an offline business .. I want to build a restaurant in my area. But I can not do that, because I do not have the capital. Until now I think of it from where I get the money. But since I know bitcoin and get bitcoin. I have hope to build a restaurant. If i have a lot of bitcoin. I will build food restaurants in my area.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
I want to established an offline business which will going to be popular with a lot of people in my country I will think of it twice before to established if it is really needed, but to fund my business with BTC is kind of amazing I could also accept payments in BTC or is it a bad idea BTC is very versatile. Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

I think that's possible. But the problem is that nowadays not many people know bitcoin, it takes a few more years for offline business to be realized.

In big cities many people know about bitcoin. And for small cities doing offline business using bitcoin is not a good idea. Therefore, many remain online.
To work online, you do not need an office, taxes, staff recruitment ....

It's really doing well with these strategies making bitcoin as a sources of our capital for offline businesses, and only few people from remote areas of a part of the country is not yet familiar with crypto currency business. So to be positive with an idea of a business types of different invesments, this bitcoin can really support for the establishing fund to capitalize a good business plan for the future investments aside from digital currency money which is to be funded by fiat cash.
Activity: 256
As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

I think that's possible. But the problem is that nowadays not many people know bitcoin, it takes a few more years for offline business to be realized.

In big cities many people know about bitcoin. And for small cities doing offline business using bitcoin is not a good idea. Therefore, many remain online.
To work online, you do not need an office, taxes, staff recruitment ....
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
it is practical to invest your bitcoin to an offline business becsuse we can never tell if there are certain changes in the bitcoin industry. i am in favor of doing a tangible business intead of focusing on one basket of earning which is online. we must be  defensive when it comes to our earning and i think investing to another businesd is good to do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
As for me I like to open a online store in the future. I'm still collaborating with a friend on what items are we going to sell if ever we put up our own business. Its gonna be a joint venture 50/50 sharing of investment and as well as profit. Target is early next year and we are going to provide bitcoin as online payment as well.
Managing online stores are comparatively easier than physical stores with the bitcoin payments because you need to ask your customers to wait till their payments get confirmations. That could be the very big challenge with physical stores against bitcoin payments. But we can be sure in near future this kind of problem will be get solved when bitcoin will be adopting segwit.

I wish to suggest you to extent your online store into physical one over time when you are getting established because that will cover more customers in your region to ensure maximum profits.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May be in future if I have enough money then I will plan to open a restaurant and will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and by that time there will  be more awareness among people about bitcoins so even they would be willing to pay in bitcoins which can be profitable for me in terms of business.

Well if your course is like culinary or chef something then its a good idea for you to open up a restaurant and start accepting bitcoin as payment. As for me I like to open a online store in the future. I'm still collaborating with a friend on what items are we going to sell if ever we put up our own business. Its gonna be a joint venture 50/50 sharing of investment and as well as profit. Target is early next year and we are going to provide bitcoin as online payment as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May be in future if I have enough money then I will plan to open a restaurant and will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and by that time there will  be more awareness among people about bitcoins so even they would be willing to pay in bitcoins which can be profitable for me in terms of business.
Activity: 518
When bitcoin prices skyrocket and lots of media tell about bitcoin, I think this is a very nice bitcoin payout era, and can be used for anything. I plan offline business by receiving bitcoin.
Activity: 415

Sure there is opportunities in offline business that can be supplementary to Bitcoin itself such as Bitcoin BTM machines, exchanges and swag/merchandising. The ways to make money are varied and no all of it needs to be online, some diversification is good too, such as offering financial products etc, I can see gaming credits and other areas where the blockchain could be utilized that could be considered offline VR gaming etc.
So yes offline is a business someone needs to make the infrastructure investments after all to create more utility and usage to promote adoption.

Does the offline business means passive income ? If this is what it mean, then i am afraid that we should be very carefull in selecting the right investments because most of the people are scammed in the name of "Passive Income"  and "Offline Business"
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Sure there is opportunities in offline business that can be supplementary to Bitcoin itself such as Bitcoin BTM machines, exchanges and swag/merchandising. The ways to make money are varied and no all of it needs to be online, some diversification is good too, such as offering financial products etc, I can see gaming credits and other areas where the blockchain could be utilized that could be considered offline VR gaming etc.
So yes offline is a business someone needs to make the infrastructure investments after all to create more utility and usage to promote adoption.
Activity: 812
I would like to open my own offline sports club. And enter one of the payment methods - bitcoin. I think that it will be very profitable, since young people go to the gym and bitcoins are also used by young people.

Yeah, it is good idea, and now you could start to do it because it is easy for you, and in this way, people could use bitcoin in your gym and young people who don't know about bitcoin, they could have awareness about it. Also you could earn in bitcoin. I think you are only one person who build a own gym where everyone could use bitcoin and you could call It is a Bitcoin Gym.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I would like to open my own offline sports club. And enter one of the payment methods - bitcoin. I think that it will be very profitable, since young people go to the gym and bitcoins are also used by young people.
Activity: 756
I think the offshore business is under attack now, everywhere from Europe even to Indonesia where more than 300 billion hidden tax was recently pardoned. Bitcoin's ledger or blockchain tech can really help with identifying false tx - in reality the fiat version double spends or false chains that should not exist.

Hmm, something pretty good analysis. Indeed now more and more forms of offences which can give bad impact to the growth of any State, there are some groups who are only looking for profit of any existing systems within the Government. bitcoin can indeed help it all, but I think the bitcoin will be much worse if the system that exists therein is not in control by the Government. Because if that happens there will be some big problems that can threaten every thing that exists therein

Activity: 648
Merit: 502
There are a lot of ways to invest bitcoin earnings after exchanging it to fiat money.
firstly, estates is a massive investments with high yield of returns which will provide annual income.
secondly, investment in agriculture is another massive ways to make money particularly poultry and diary will also yield high profits. Lastly, investments in supermarkets is another high yield profit venture.
True. Because bitcoins hold a large amount when converted to fiat, for example you have 5 BTC, it is such a big amount especially in the third world countries. The only problem is that if you want an offline business you're not sure what business will you going to step in. My uncle almost tries different kind of business but still can't earn a big return because there are so many people who want to do business here and there. Hold your btc as long as you can't still find something unique out there or grab opportunities when it comes ( example : contractor firms, you're invited to be one of the founder )
Activity: 560

The only idea I have thought of is to exchange Bitcoin into cash. Even you can accept Bitcoin as investments, you still need to exchange Bitcoin into cash to buy things that needed in your projects.
Even investing bitcoin in an offline business right still needed to exchange into fiat. As bitcoin is not yet accepted in any store even in my country. Theres a lot of process to do to legalize and accept this kind of business.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Me i have my idea in investing my money in offline business if they will accept bitcoins in each of offline businesses,but for now i will just convert all my bitcoins to real cash and make an investment from it

What is the business that you are looking for investing your money in? Is it started by you or already someone else has started and you investing in it. Also before investing check our the trade life cycle of the business and what is the future 5 years plan of the business/company. Hope so you have done your research thoroughly else you might lose out the money or may not get the appropriate return on your investment.

Activity: 95

The only idea I have thought of is to exchange Bitcoin into cash. Even you can accept Bitcoin as investments, you still need to exchange Bitcoin into cash to buy things that needed in your projects.
Pages:
Jump to: