Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business? - page 16. (Read 33476 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Investing some of my bitcoins into an offline business have been my plan for some time now, when I get enough bitcoins, I plan to invest into poultry farming and fish farming. Also start-up other business aside farming.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

Yes if I already have enough bitcoin I will think of some offline business in the field of plantation because I think the real job is great fun even though it takes a lot of sweat Grin

But theirs no way we can used bitcoins directly into that since I think suppliers would not accept it, But if you gonna used your money saved on btc that would be the best investment you gonna do since it is more profitable and long term investment on your side and I think we are doing the same thing here since my other percentage of bitcoin earnings goes to my plots which I made more wider and if good fortunes hit me know well my future sugar cane plantation will come true hope i will successfull unto this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

Yes if I already have enough bitcoin I will think of some offline business in the field of plantation because I think the real job is great fun even though it takes a lot of sweat Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Of create business I build offline store I sell everything like groceries store, clothes shop and I accept bitcoin as payment. But I dont think it will click because only few people know about bitcoin. Its very click to the country have many bitcoin user and I hope many people know about so we can start business in real life.
Activity: 413
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes im planning to add bitcoins too as a payment method in my own business  if i were to own my own business offline.But if and only if bitcoins price would be stable but if not then i will not use it though because i may lose money into it
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

The point is that we can not directly invest bitcoin in off line business in many parts of world.
One is first requires to convert btc into fiat to invest in offline businesses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Right now there are very limited option in offline because many people still don't have awareness about bitcoin. Once we get awareness then I am planning to develop a Milk dairy farm or else Milk packets daily supply to their homes. There we can make a lot of money but we have to do a lot of hard work.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes because the offline companies are more reliable than the online one.Many of the online sources are just scam.They dont actually pay you instead they are making some money to you.Offline business have also high growth percentage compared to the online that is also very risky.

Not all online sources are "just" scam. There are still those companies that are remaining to be trusted. Maybe you don't have a chance to know those companies that are legit paying online for their investors and as well as other workers. Though it's also good to have back up if you can build your own business offline.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
Your idea is quite constructive, but as we all know Bitcoin price is not stable and changes each time.
It would be difficult to do a offline business with these unstable coins. Also bitcoin is not know to many of the people. They would not find it a good way to deal with. If you find a group of bitcoiners with proper investment, you can look forward for your idea.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
Yes because the offline companies are more reliable than the online one.Many of the online sources are just scam.They dont actually pay you instead they are making some money to you.Offline business have also high growth percentage compared to the online that is also very risky.
Indeed, I would also prefer to invest offline than online because as I have experience just like the other my money has been took on online investmens. Most of investment in online are just scam and just a little of percent of them are only legit but it is tough to find. Hence, I would rather choose the offline though it is risky but you can assure that you will get a profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253

Offline companies actually, advance or not it's up to you or us to exploit it, the right offline company promises a decent profit, but on the other hand if we misunderstand we'll run out of our bitcoin, it's the same as an online company. The risky or not depends on us
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
If you translate bitcoins into real business, then it seems to me to store crypto currency just so it makes no sense and even will be complete for the entire financial state of a businessman. The fact is that I believe that Money should work for itself and even in the case of Bitcoin, Bitcoin should also work for itself. Therefore, we need investments, but only for the happiness of the whole amount, they all are as there is danger disappeared. The risk is very complicated thing.
Activity: 546
Activity: 434
Yes as it has a high growth rate compared to the online.But as the technology advances,the online community are getting large too.As of now,I am still investing some of my bitcoins offline because I have already gained my profit from it which is higher than the online investments that I have.
Activity: 189
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
as i thought building a offline business will be great idea, such a hotel, restaurant or store centre.
when many people know about it, slowly our business will be famous by it self, just keeping forward on it   
I would also prefer on offline invesments because as I know offline is less risky than online investment because most of online program are just scam. It is better to invest on popular company because you can assure that you'll get a high profit.

It is very difficult to find a serious company that works stably and gives a high income. But this idea of investing is very attractive. It may be necessary to look for reliable companies among companies promoting information technology. This is a very popular and profitable direction
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
as i thought building a offline business will be great idea, such a hotel, restaurant or store centre.
when many people know about it, slowly our business will be famous by it self, just keeping forward on it   
I would also prefer on offline invesments because as I know offline is less risky than online investment because most of online program are just scam. It is better to invest on popular company because you can assure that you'll get a high profit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

It's a great idea, but if you are able to build your own hotel, you need to have a lot of bitcoin. And it's a corporation you need to have partners from building your own hotel and it will be a big return for you once you started to have that type of business. You will be one of those few hotels that are accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Opening a business in the real world is a good choice. Because then we can get 2 different income places. Opening a computer-related business is my choice, I will sell a variety of computer hardware. I am a science computer, so this will make my work feel like a fun hobby.

Yes many people have taken an initiatives to open their business and get BTC as a payment for their service . This also enable you to get new experience and also earn extra . Related to computer hardware you can also start providing online service and maintenance of it and get the annual contract for your service .
Activity: 462
Opening a business in the real world is a good choice. Because then we can get 2 different income places. Opening a computer-related business is my choice, I will sell a variety of computer hardware. I am a science computer, so this will make my work feel like a fun hobby.

I also work in this field and it would be interesting for me to open my own business in real life. You should always have several sources of income and one of them must be a business offline. But it takes a very long time
Pages:
Jump to: