Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business? - page 2. (Read 33467 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 2
we all know that... it is a online Internet business... everyone invest bitcoin many side through Internet and here offline invest is not so popular...but if is it possible in offline that is good...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Yes, actually I use my bitcoins earning to put more funds on my business.
Its a convenient store actually, I don't have enough bitcoins right now,
but I'm planning to put more funds on my struggling agricultural farm.
I needed at least 4-5 btc on my farm. Although my brother is taking
care of it as of the moment, because I somewhat lease my farm to
him, I still want to manage it myself. Maybe If I can save enough
then I will put it all in there. But so far, only my convenient store is
being funded or added funds coming from by bitcoin earnings.

in my opinion if i have a chance i better choice to a have a inconvinience store especially in our place....we stay in a place that so far in town we need to ride and pay for tranportation,so i choice that kind of offline business for the sake of no need to go market and obcourse i can help also to my family....we can save money and time,i have a lot of time to focus on my bitcoin....i be wiser and think my saving....
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
If you have big amount of bitcoin in your wallet, try to invest in internet shop. Internet shop involves managing it online and offline. Find a place in your area that is conducive to setting up an internet shop, where most people are passing especially students and employees alike. In that kind of business bitcoin can be use also as a mode of payment. You should also try to buy and sell bitcoin in your shop but it might not profitable at this time because of high transaction cost.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
You are right. I have plan about Bitcoin using in offline business. My father has a chicken farm. But now it is off lack of investment. I want to invest here in future. Because I have Bitcoin in fund. So I will try it in offline .

Business with investing an offline business is an good idea it give you a good comeback for you , it is an excellent way tp dear but before investing on something you will definitely need an additional confidence and good patience level if you have all these good qualities you will definitely win in your life .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
My ideal business in mind is a coffee shop with little pastries in it. I would like to start small at first and expand slowly later.
An honest business I can run, manage, monitor and at the same time continue to earn, invest and still participate in bitcoins.
It would be worthwhile to put something up to see all that hard work and time you did with bitcoins will never go to waste.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
So far some ico has implemented bitcoin and crypto currency as the asset to growing them offline business. But for some reason in several country have a differents regulation for bitcoin and crypto currency. It's make online business more liked than offline business. in the future maybe bitcoin will be grow up and people can use that for payment gateway and transaction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
You are right. I have plan about Bitcoin using in offline business. My father has a chicken farm. But now it is off lack of investment. I want to invest here in future. Because I have Bitcoin in fund. So I will try it in offline .
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
I think that is impossible to happen everything now is depend on the inernet and I dont think so that offline business would be happen .Based on our new technology now we are in a higher invention and being with digital currency is the latest business now with the internet connection our main sources to use it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
None so far. But if digital currencies will become the future then for sure internet will be everywhere or even satellite signals used for mobile texting and calling will work.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Many of us which to set up an offline business to match it with our bitcoin online business, so do I. I  also wish to set up an offline business that can serve as a substitute in case anything happens with cryptocurrency, but which I hope don't happens. I wish to set up an Internet business and also innovate something in my community because it is where I belong. I have calculated the cost of setting up my innovation and it seems to be costing quite high. I am hoping my little earning from bitcoin will help in setting it up, But this will be after my education.
Activity: 112
If the bitcoin is regulated to your country and your communities why not? There is a lot of business that you can do especially related to bitcoin and of course in bitcoin paying system will happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I would invest my bitcoin in a offline or real world kind of business but bitcoin is used to invest in online opportunities and not offline because you have studied it well and have projections that it will be profitable.it may be hard due to government control but for sure right now any bitcoin based business will not beat real life businesses the main reason is the rate of bitcoin proved several time that it 's very difficult to avoid bitcoin in our life
Activity: 203
Yes it is an opportunity invest your money in different business either online or offline. It is both risky but why not try you would not earn a lot of money if you do not take risk. investing here in bitcoin is a risk but we believe we will earn a lot of profit here so why not expand your investment online and offline so there is a high probability that you will earn more than what you earn here in bitcoin, investing your money in different business is good but risky and also do not invest without having knowledge about the business you are going to invest in and also do not put all your money in one investment, expand it so you can earn more. There are lots of offline business where you can invest in and earn profit you just need to study and be very intelligent in choosing where you will put your money.
Activity: 210

This is a very positive idea, because it crossed my mind to develop this bitcoin in agriculture (paying for farmers) but now in my country still needs government policy (still forbidden) now the farmers that I manage need 2btc to meet his farming needs.

Before paying to formers better educate them how to use Bitcoin because without knowing that it is not possible for them to accpet it. It is going to be good sign in order to encourage more people into this crypto world.
Activity: 350
Driven by our enthusiasm about crypto, almost fantasies ideas starting to evolve which we think it is easy. Bitcoin can't be transact without internet ( Online ).
Activity: 182

This is a very positive idea, because it crossed my mind to develop this bitcoin in agriculture (paying for farmers) but now in my country still needs government policy (still forbidden) now the farmers that I manage need 2btc to meet his farming needs.
Activity: 294
Now a days a lot of peoples know about bitcoin and most of them involve    into online business such as bitcoin.In my country Go vernment does not permit bitcoin but If whole bitcoin users start any business such  as industry, medicine factory any other business than we can use bitcoin to each other.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
If I had enough BTC. I would petition to reform education from the bottom up.
I would strive to focus the importance of teaching to be focused around financial security, as that seems to be the biggest problem with all but the 2% these days. I would work a system where you get an "allowance", and you have to budget, you can work out deals, of course there would be black-market type trading, but its not a part of the systematic balance you can just delete. Therefore the implication of ethical decision-making at an age where we can actually use our "pre-tainted" philosophical understandings to better clear a path for a guilt-free future. They would have to earn their allowances through proper study and educational effort. Right and wrong being ... opinionated, and the true worth being based on effort or motivation fueled by positive directives of helping out our peers. Stop creating a society based around a system where we live our entire lives competing among family and friend. And create one which empowers our future toward genuinely aiming for things that we are passionate about. Stop forcing agenda's and start forcing a future where we utilize our full potential. Lead our race to the metaphorical finish line, so that we can begin categorizing ourselves by something other than a competitive relay, which is already predetermined to have specific winners. We can work together and still find ways to emphasize our achievements without being egotistical. A future where our future is less uncertain and more of something to look forward to. So we can look back and remember how we didn't question where we would be 20 years from now, but question where we have gone. We came but never went. We were born using every sense of our existence with sight being the last. Why does it have to be the one sense we use to determine our actions and thoughts? We hesitate too much, we fear everything. We're destined to fail, because we've been programmed to. Its time to awaken the dreamers.

While that is not necessarily an offline business, I do agree with you. On the other hand, the people who are powerful in this world do not. There's a reason why people are programmed to fail and that's because people were made by the government so they would become slaves of them. The education itself was made so that people will be ready to do repetitive work in the factory. It was not made so you would be creative. Had there been people who were creative in their nature, it was already washed off by education. Education makes us think and act in a certain way and it's removing the things that makes us different from each other. Basically, they are shaping us to become a particular person and end up working for them with nothing but an illusion that one day we will be someone and actually reach our dreams. But who are the ones that were actually able to reach their dreams? The people who chose to woke up and start doing something about their lives.

To be honest, if you're going to imagine the life of a regular person, you would be sad. They are fueled by nothing but the hopes that everything will pay off and so they set aside their actual dreams in order to focus with their jobs and end up never really getting anywhere near their dreams. That's why I hate 9-5 job and I'm never getting one.
Activity: 94
I want to live in the house now, or always better. Because the house is a necessity he has the space of appreciation, and the door face room can use oneself to manage also can pay for rent, these are very good bitcoin investment! If I make enough money, I will make such an offline investment!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It would depend on what strategy you have for your bitcoins. Many hold on to them as an investment. Others are keeping it for future use in their businesses.
You can actually invest the money in any kind of offline business by cashing out your bitcoins into paper money but I don’t think so that this is really a good idea to invest your bitcoins into some other business. Bitcoin itself is a very good way of investing money and that it can help you in having far more money than you can earn from any other investment present in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: