Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have an idea to invest your bitcoin in offline business? - page 3. (Read 33467 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I would share the investment between real estate, precious materials and altcoins
This is a good way. The alternatives help increase the value of your property day by day, instead of stabilizing your wallet. Currently many are worried for bitcoin, but I think people are trying to reduce its value to be buying bitcoin at a lower value. Always be calm before any situation, a wrong decision can make you regret later.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I would share the investment between real estate, precious materials and altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Consulting and providing users with information on how to trade on exchanges store wallets and well make money in the sphere.
Then charging fees for the service
Or you know see where the ball is going not where it is and think what people will need later.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
If I have bitcoin with me which is also surplus for sure I will not invest in offline business. Business is  for getting profit and to generate additional income we have to accept that we are facing the very big risk involved in business. So I don't want to take any risk by investing in offline business through bitcoin investment which is also not advisable. The main reason is the rate of bitcoin proved several time that it is very difficult to avoid bitcoin in our life.
Activity: 9
If I had enough BTC. I would petition to reform education from the bottom up.
I would strive to focus the importance of teaching to be focused around financial security, as that seems to be the biggest problem with all but the 2% these days. I would work a system where you get an "allowance", and you have to budget, you can work out deals, of course there would be black-market type trading, but its not a part of the systematic balance you can just delete. Therefore the implication of ethical decision-making at an age where we can actually use our "pre-tainted" philosophical understandings to better clear a path for a guilt-free future. They would have to earn their allowances through proper study and educational effort. Right and wrong being ... opinionated, and the true worth being based on effort or motivation fueled by positive directives of helping out our peers. Stop creating a society based around a system where we live our entire lives competing among family and friend. And create one which empowers our future toward genuinely aiming for things that we are passionate about. Stop forcing agenda's and start forcing a future where we utilize our full potential. Lead our race to the metaphorical finish line, so that we can begin categorizing ourselves by something other than a competitive relay, which is already predetermined to have specific winners. We can work together and still find ways to emphasize our achievements without being egotistical. A future where our future is less uncertain and more of something to look forward to. So we can look back and remember how we didn't question where we would be 20 years from now, but question where we have gone. We came but never went. We were born using every sense of our existence with sight being the last. Why does it have to be the one sense we use to determine our actions and thoughts? We hesitate too much, we fear everything. We're destined to fail, because we've been programmed to. Its time to awaken the dreamers.
Activity: 7
It would depend on what strategy you have for your bitcoins. Many hold on to them as an investment. Others are keeping it for future use in their businesses.
Activity: 70
Probably invest it to build new business, a coffee shop, I love. coffee and investing on something that I think I will enjoy, but I have to double work from my proper and make more passive income online.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
Yes, if i have reach 2 btc or 4 i would love to invest in real life job as a party planner.with the gain from btc i could change it to cash to buy  attribute and hardaware for run my business and for hire staff.and of course i would still minning in bitcoin in case i need more fund.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don’t really understand the need of investing your money in any kind of offline business when you are already investing your money in bitcoin.
It's better to hear and read that accepting bitcoin through your offline businesses. OP is describing about conversion of bitcoin to fiat so he thinks that it's more reliable to invest more with offline business.

Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do and that too in the 21st century when the market of bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day. You just need to believe in bitcoin and try to invest in bitcoin as much as you can. You will for sure get a very good amount of profit in return.
Believing is not the only thing but by doing your own research you will see on how bitcoin holds the greatest fate of your life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I don’t really understand the need of investing your money in any kind of offline business when you are already investing your money in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do and that too in the 21st century when the market of bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day. You just need to believe in bitcoin and try to invest in bitcoin as much as you can. You will for sure get a very good amount of profit in return.

I agree with you in the first place. However, after you have made a good profit, you should think to reinvest that too. Keep buying the same thing might not be the best strategy from a business point of view. Hence, diversifying the profits into something different seems a good choice.
Activity: 365
Very good idea but it depend on the type of offline business someone want to get involved. Before bitcoin I was a farmer and I love farming. What exactly I want to do is to invest some of bitcoin into offline bitcoin like agriculture since is what I love most. I will sell the produce by exchanging it with bitcoin or fiat.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
I don’t really understand the need of investing your money in any kind of offline business when you are already investing your money in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do and that too in the 21st century when the market of bitcoin is increasing significantly with each passing day. You just need to believe in bitcoin and try to invest in bitcoin as much as you can. You will for sure get a very good amount of profit in return.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Offline business won't click with bitcoin. It will maximize your profit if it is running  and operating online. Maybe you'll have customers for a buy and sell in a mall that accepts bitcoin but it's less compared if it's online because every buyers love the convenience of buying online.
Activity: 392
Simple. just withdraw your hard earned bitcoin amd invest it on something you want. but be sure about it. just makebsure that you will make profit as it goes longer and longer. Sometimes business may go boom or go down. That is the reality of it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
of course i will, i want to help tourism industry by build a hotel or resort so tourist can stay at my hotel for holiday. i will add bitcoin ATM machine in my hotel so customer can using bitcoin to make payment. i will also make invest for  agricultural to help farmer to make new innovation and help them to increase their revenue.
Having an idea of implementing bitcoin on your future business outside the internet is really a good thing to anticipate. Because bitcoin as a form of crypto-currency could also be a part of future transaction that could actually develops the system of transactions, investments and trading for  earning and a big profit. So having and setting  an establishment that is mainly based on bitcoin could result for growth in terms of bitcoin price and value in the future.
Activity: 209
Convert bitcoin into fiat money. That's my idea. However your convertion is to fund offline business. Or get croudfunding from bitcoin commnunity to do offline business. By converting into fiat money, offline business which is stable can attract investment instead of deposit into HYIP.
Ill make the same move too on which those bitcoin would be converted to fiat to invest it on offline business since bitcoin isnt popular in my place and its nonsense on building or accepting bitcoin if the people live on your place doesnt even recognize it.
Somehow im thinking on investing my bitcoin in any offline business. Because it is good to earn digitally and together with an offline business. The more income the happier. Im starting to invest it in an offline buy and sell business in our country. And it is legal but not needing any registration in our country. But ofcourse it depends on every person.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Have you tried to invest in real estate? If not, why not try it? Buy a property with your bitcoins and sell them to USD and then use that money to buy bitcoins again and just repeat the process. Buy bitcoins from those who sell it at a cheap price so you can really earn a profit.
Real estate isn't a good ideal if you don't have a relationship for guys who have power on real-estate project of the your city. I'm used to invest in real estate and it's not work out.
You can earn some good amount of money by investing the amount of profit which you are getting from bitcoin. In my opinion, there is no point of investing your bitcoin in some offline business. It is because of the reason that no other business will help you earn this much amount of money and that too in such a short span of time just like bitcoin is helping you. You need to believe in bitcoin.

Not only that because there were no business or possible partners that would easily consider to accept bitcoin as a form of payment or investment this is why we can just simply convert it to fiat and thats the time we do spend it or invest it to make offline businesses. Diversifying your money is the best things we can do not only on bitcoin but also with our local fiat too as long we can see opportunities then we should dive in but we should still remember to handle the risk involve on any investment.
Activity: 48
As I know most bitcoin users still focus on online business like trading, faucets and online store. If you have enough bitcoin would you invest your bitcoin in offline business like aggricultural Industry, Culinary or may be tourism Industry?

Bitcoin will be known by a lot of people if most bitcoin users use the bitcoin to do offline business. You can use your bitcoin for funding or payment. When your government prohibit bitcoin you can use bitcoin as funding option. I think if you can make sustainable and profitable offilne business there will be a lot of investors from bitcoin comunity who want to take a part in your businsess. Do you think this idea is possible?

start supermarket/shop and add bar-code with every product so that users can pay using bitcoin & scan bar-code only then you can check it from your system .

it is good way and bitcoin increasing in future
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Have you tried to invest in real estate? If not, why not try it? Buy a property with your bitcoins and sell them to USD and then use that money to buy bitcoins again and just repeat the process. Buy bitcoins from those who sell it at a cheap price so you can really earn a profit.
Real estate isn't a good ideal if you don't have a relationship for guys who have power on real-estate project of the your city. I'm used to invest in real estate and it's not work out.
You can earn some good amount of money by investing the amount of profit which you are getting from bitcoin. In my opinion, there is no point of investing your bitcoin in some offline business. It is because of the reason that no other business will help you earn this much amount of money and that too in such a short span of time just like bitcoin is helping you. You need to believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Buy and sell business can still work with bitcoin like shopping malls or restaurants that is already existing. But again, it would be be more of an advantage if you focus all your sales online so it's all up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: