Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have anyone you trust? - page 3. (Read 398 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
October 30, 2022, 05:01:53 PM
I am a fan of police tales, especially crimes that happen on the ground. Each time, I became more sure that human psychology is very complex and cannot be classified under any method, and that reality is always much stronger than imagination and fictions.

The examples mentioned by the author of the topic may represent the most extreme cases, but there are much worse cases, especially cases of free killing by serial killers and sociopaths.

The idea may sound terrifying. But we should not really trust anyone completely.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
October 30, 2022, 03:29:59 PM
The truth is that, ultimately, you cannot trust anyone. I was always quite an introverted person who hardly opened up to others. After having my trust broken quite a few times, with a few of those being extremely major offenses causing undescribable issues in my personal life, I find it extremely difficult to wholeheartedly trust someone again. Generally, I tend to be picky about the people I have in my life. I don't simply want to hang out with someone just for the sake of having someone to have a beer with, but to be able to express your opinions and feelings, to have someone understand you and have a proper conversation with. Trust me, I've had trouble finding the right people at my age (24).

I'm currently living with my girlfriend, and I think I can trust her enough, and also hang out with a colleague who's one of the best friendships I've had so far, and he's quite older than me (37). It's sickening that all these articles you quoted are murders for the sake of acquiring money. Money should be a tool for a better and healthier life, not the ultimate goal. Unfortunately, such examples are a daily phenomenon.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
October 30, 2022, 12:38:39 PM
That's true trusting someone is extremely difficult now and you never know and you can never tell who'll cheat and deceive you. Sometimes your closest ones are the first one to cheat you as they know all your secrets,weaknesses and strength . They exactly know where to hit you , so trusting someone is not a good option in today's world.
Everything and everyone is about money,personal motives, selfishness  and personal gains now, even blood relations are killing and murdering each other for sake of money. This is really unfortunate and sad but that's the reality.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1020
October 30, 2022, 11:25:14 AM
Happenings around the world currently are making me feel that nobody is trustworthy. Some persons are very fortunate to have persons around them to whom they can entrust some valuables in their hands and they are guaranteed that those valuables are in safe hands. The world is gradually losing trustworthy and faithful men. Now you don't know who to reveal your financial and other secrets to because of fear of the negative consequences.

Materialism and selfishness is now the key driver of people's actions and most people are ready to go the extra mile to become wealthy or become comfortable. Humanity has lost the virtues of pity, mercy, or compassion and has embraced pride, covetousness, and an unquenchable taste for money. I can across some of these stories and I am just imagining who one can trust.

1. Mother encouraged his elder son to kill her younger son for money rituals : A suspected internet fraudster confessed to security operatives that it was his mother that encouraged him to kill his younger brother for rituals that would make his fraud business prosper. He poisoned his brother and with the help of his mother they harvested the needed body parts that would be sent to the witch doctor for the rituals. He was arrested by security operatives during a stop-and-search operation. 

2. Woman killed and beheaded friend for money : A devout Christian woman killed her friend and decapitated her body because she planned to forge her dead friends will. After killing her, she arranged a will document that leaves 95% of the deceased wealth to the killer. The killer wanted to repair her house and she knew that her friend had the money because they had a close relationship.

3. Man pushes son off a cliff to claim insurance : A man was executed by the government because he staged an accident in a mine to enable him to receive compensation from the company. He murdered his son and planned to use the money to repay his debt and impress an extravagant woman he met online who always asked for money.

4. Wife accused of killing her husband for insurance money : The accused hired an assassin to kill her husband because she wanted to claim insurance money. After the killing, the killer and the woman rearranged the crime scene to look like a robbery and the woman instructed the killer to remove the hard drive of the house CCTV, but she didn't know that the camera had a memory card as backup. The neighbors of the family testified that the couple had three daughters and it was a peaceful and loving home.

5. Husband kills wife for money: A man shot his wife, locked the door, went to his office and later called the police informing them that his wife is in danger. He did this because he knew that his wife registered him as the nominee of her life insurance policy. He wanted people to believe that his wife was killed by thieves so that he can claim the life insurance benefit.

Money was the root cause of all these crimes. For me, nobody knows about my financial status except my wife. I think she is trustworthy. Do you have anyone you trust?
Pages:
Jump to: