Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have free power have I got a deal for you!! Free power + old gear - page 2. (Read 2926 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
The one true king.
We have full free electricity, Southern US.

PM us or let us know what anyone would like to work out.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
i have 2 S1 (1 full board and 1 half board) no PSU and 6 Gaw Fury + 5 PSU + USB cables. PM me should anyone interested in deal
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
https://keybase.io/magicmann
I'm looking for Scrypt gear right now. I'm in Texas, United States.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have 2 x Terraminer IV in Washington State.
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Free power in NC.

I have 2 modded S1's (S3's) and 2 S3's (maybe S3+?) both with 1000W PSU to power each set of 2.

What can we work out here?

If you just need a place to set them and have them run for a while I could do that for about a month?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Free power in NC.

I have 2 modded S1's (S3's) and 2 S3's (maybe S3+?) both with 1000W PSU to power each set of 2.

What can we work out here?
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Activity: 116
Merit: 101
I am looking to pick up something between 10-30Th worth of gear, preferably SHA256 but depending on price I would consider something in the scrypt realm.  Power is of no consequence to me, price per TH and completness of the package are paramount.  Open to all offers, big and small.

Activity: 316
I have free power here.  Grin I live in the states in NH if any one is interested.

sending PM tonight.

replied to you and hopefully answered all your questions.

sent another PM to you.
Activity: 322
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
Free power for anyone near UK, due to all college room prices being paid for by college. I used to move with a S1 here but recently sold it off.
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
I have free power here.  Grin I live in the states in NH if any one is interested.

sending PM tonight.

replied to you and hopefully answered all your questions.

sending PM tonight.
legendary
Activity: 1015
Activity: 658
I posted a few times back So I figured I would update to show more information.

I have free power unlimited to a extent. Since I am just getting into mining, I really don't know much about the hardware.  I started out with USB sticks ran those till I had enough to get a grid seed. Used those profits and moved up to a s1 and now looking to move up again.

I live in NH or as a region the New England area. Sound doesn't really bother me and if it gets to loud I can always move to another location I have free power at. I know I am not making much off the S1 but at free power = free money any way I look at it. I think My biggest draw back would be the power the power supply powering the unit, not knowing enough about the hardware I do not  know which power supply to buy for the unit I want to use.

I was running a atx 750 for my dual S1 and it ran great until my old power supply apparently cant handle the dual s1 at over clocked it shut off right as the miner starts mining now. So I disconnect one board and it would just find ad the second and it will shut off after I reboot the miner.

So as for power supplies should I but a new ATX 1000 watts for the equipment I am looking to purchase or purchase a HP or dell sever power supply for cheaper? I am looking to purchase a s3 if the price is right. Or unless some one else wants to make a deal of some sorts.

Feel free to PM or post here for any questions and or suggests for me..

Thanks for reading,

If you are running the S1 at cool temperature, it's ok but if it is in room temperature, it gets little bit loud, it will get worse with increase temperature. Keep in mind that it does generate tons of heat so prepare for that. All the problems goes away when it's undervolted. You will have virtually no noise, heat and most importantly less power usage (for you it doesn't matter since you have free power) but downside is the hashing power will decrease around 60 to 80GHs.

Activity: 512
Merit: 500
I have free power and im located in canada if anyone is interested hit me up. Not sure how to get miners up and running but open to help.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
A Dell Z750P can power 2x S3's without fail. They are amazing power supplies for the price.
I could sell you two S3's and a powersupply/bboard/cables, ready to hook up and mine with for $240+Shipping.
Let me know.
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
I posted a few times back So I figured I would update to show more information.

I have free power unlimited to a extent. Since I am just getting into mining, I really don't know much about the hardware.  I started out with USB sticks ran those till I had enough to get a grid seed. Used those profits and moved up to a s1 and now looking to move up again.

I live in NH or as a region the New England area. Sound doesn't really bother me and if it gets to loud I can always move to another location I have free power at. I know I am not making much off the S1 but at free power = free money any way I look at it. I think My biggest draw back would be the power the power supply powering the unit, not knowing enough about the hardware I do not  know which power supply to buy for the unit I want to use.

I was running a atx 750 for my dual S1 and it ran great until my old power supply apparently cant handle the dual s1 at over clocked it shut off right as the miner starts mining now. So I disconnect one board and it would just find ad the second and it will shut off after I reboot the miner.

So as for power supplies should I but a new ATX 1000 watts for the equipment I am looking to purchase or purchase a HP or dell sever power supply for cheaper? I am looking to purchase a s3 if the price is right. Or unless some one else wants to make a deal of some sorts.

Feel free to PM or post here for any questions and or suggests for me..

Thanks for reading,
Activity: 658
I have 8 S1 to sell. All of them have been undervolted with pencil mod. It averages 120~130 GHs with 120~140W. Let me know if you are interested.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
USA South.  I have rooms for miners that are sound proofed from the rest of the house.  I am just trying to figure out how much room I got.

do you have a limit on the amount of power you have available to you either from the power company OR in terms of your breaker-box?

Of course I have limits.  I wish I had unlimited lol.  The power company has upgraded my feeds and given me my own upgraded transformer on the pole though.

I will let everyone know when I figure out what i have left after I finishing setting up my own equipment.
USA South.  I have rooms for miners that are sound proofed from the rest of the house.  I am just trying to figure out how much room I got.

do you have a limit on the amount of power you have available to you either from the power company OR in terms of your breaker-box?
Pages:
Jump to: