Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have paypal account even though you have bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 22490 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
In the past there was a great value to paypal accounts , and every that country where paypal was not wished that paypal allow them, and everyone was searching for different ways to create an account with paypal, the same situation was with me also. and at that time at last I got one paypal account and with that I was very happy as I got access to some online services and stores.

But now after joining bitcoin I do not care about paypal, as now paypal is going to be useless and for me paypal is useles.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
If i trust the website i'm buying from, or if i trust the escrow i'm using, i prefer using bitcoin.
For everything else i prefer using my old paypal account... If you want to buy some no-brand stuff from a chinese webshop, having the paypal buyer protection really payed off several times already.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i used to have a paypal account but i never use it anymore. and this all because of bitcoin. although i still use fiat but i use credit cards instead of paypal.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Yeah, My employer think GayPal is rad... i mean PayPal is rad. He can take back money if he does not like my work. However, I get that paypal converted to BTC, cuz micro payments are rad. I always boast, that  I have a more than 1 billion with me. True, 1 billion santoshi... :3
Activity: 762
Altough I don`t really like paypal I still use it because many service sellers still don`t use Bitcoin. When I will be able to use Bitcoin instead of Paypal for everything I will close my paypal account
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Of course I have it, what's actually wrong with it? Are you not allowed to have an Android phone when you already have an iPhone? or are you not allowed to buy a new car when you already have a car? It doesn't make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I got my paypal account years before I stumbled upon bitcoin, and still use it for things you can't use BTC for. It's a payment processor not a currency, and bitcoin is shifting from a payment processor to a commodity. Businesses are no longer very interested in allowing purchases via bitcoin, BTC is now more a store of value than anything else.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
yes i use it for ebay and other online purchases all the time. btc is for buying stuff you cant buy with regular money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have Paypal account but mostly use Bitcoin. Even if Paypal is more popular than Bitcoin i'm still use bitcoin however Bitcoin is more simple than Paypal account.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
no. i can't stand paypal and its rules.

especially after i found out about bitcoin i can no longer use any other online payment system like paypal.

Exactly after knowing its really weird to use Paypal for online transfers, as it charges very high from customer where as bitcoin is very easy and with low fees too.
Activity: 672
After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.
Do you still have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?

Yes I do. I have paypal account and at the same time i am using bitcoin and the wallet. But for now i don't have many activities with paypal, maybe because i feel bitcoin more useful and profitable for me.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
no. i can't stand paypal and its rules.

especially after i found out about bitcoin i can no longer use any other online payment system like paypal.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I have a paypal account before i knew bitcoin, i used to pay using paypal when i purchased things online, but after i knew bitcoin i seldom used paypal anymore, because i found bitcoin is more convenient to use
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I have Paypal account  but since the day I have started using bitcoin I haven't logged into my Paypal  account, as  comparatively bitcoin is best involving minimum fees.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
I have had a PayPal account since I was of a legal age to have my own credit card and that is now 10+ years. I only use it in situations where Bitcoin is not accepted as a means of payment. I don't want to close my PayPal account as it still is helpful for online purchases. Bitcoin and PayPal can co-exist at least for me right now.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
After see this topic paypal or bitcoin?, i'm curious who have paypal account these days.
Do you still have paypal account even though you have bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: